The image that's causing RAGE among the lefties

Ok I've been seeing this image on Twatter, Fakebook and even Sup Forums all day.

It's causing massive amounts of butt hurt on the social media. The lefties are in an uproar.

So my only question is, which one of you made this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick
youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm enjoying this

technically bill didn't rape nobody, the bitches wanted it..

sure the clintons were nasty to them after, but bitches shouldn't have blabbed..

>technically bill didn't rape nobody
no means no shitlord

>they used the ill bill default
Noice

user posted here:

Incorrect, he was accused by Juanita Broaddrick of rape. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

This. She's on twitter too. She has a tweet pinned that calls Bill a rapist and blames Hillary for covering it up.

neither did brock.
he only slipped in a finger

I made it

Well the normies are blue pilled and don't know he raped anyone. They think you're talking about a cheater vs a convicted rapist

Then you make a twitter with a dp of a fat girl with problem glasses and go into Juanita Broaddrick. Call Clinton problematic, call Hillary a whole other can of worms with her ruining the life of a child sex abuse victim and then shill jill stein to divide the party.

the 'man' on the bottom picture
hahahahahahaha

20 minutes of action? Comaaaaannnn

Juanita Broaddrick was first married to Gary Hickey. They had a son Kevin Hickey, born around 1969. At the time of the alleged 1978 rape she was having an affair with David Broaddrick who also was married to another person. She divorced her first husband in 1979 and married David Broaddrick in 1981. They divorced in 2004. Her 2nd husband opposed her going public with her rape story in 1999. Ms. Broaddrick feels this publicity contributed significantly to the end of her second marriage.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

Fun fact

When not preaching Brother Dean is a chill dude to talk with

what did the guy on the bottom ACTUALLY do? I keep hearing the hysterical, anti-male, libtard normie version of the story. I'd rather hear the true story. What did he actually do?

I literally don't care about what either of them did, nor does any sane person.

Here is a good summary.

thanks buddy

>people still haven't heard the stories
I find this hard to believe.

Speaking of Bill and his behavior check out when Hilary went to the cleaners with Monica.
youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w

Accusations is not a conviction pleb

Do not forget the official police report said she responded to stimulus, and was not unconcous. Merely hella fucked up.