Tfw your cartoon will never make it to televisions across the country

>tfw your cartoon will never make it to televisions across the country

Not with that attitude they won't
Now get to work, faggot.

Yes, it will.

Hey! Don't call user a faggot, you faggot.

How are you so sure?

Don't tell me I can do it with a good attitude. I can't take any more false hope. ;_;

JUST DO IT

There is one thing and one thing only that will guarantee they won't make it to televisions across the country, and its giving up.

It's up to you man?
in 50 years do you see yourself more likely to say "I wish I had tried harder" or "I wish I hadn't tried so hard?"

>tfw your cartoon will never make it beyond a half baked idea you forget about in a week

>tfw you get ideas for cartoons but end up tossing them aside over and over agai

NO IT WON'T

good because i dont want it on tv
if anything it will be like a weboriginal series

and then it will reach the televisions across the country after the mouse buys it

wow, I guess I have the exact opposite problem.
I get one idea and get so caught up in it that I will spend a year coming up with new ideas for it and plotting out every solitary plot point and character arc, only to be inspired by something else eventually and put is aside.

I know my friends are tired of me talking about my dumb show but sometimes I feel like I can't help myself.

This guy's got the right idea. Assuming you already have the talent and tools, with the Internet and a bit of luck, there is no reason that you can't get a respectable online following within a year or two.

Same Tbh.

But I don't have the talent or tools. :(

>make a kickstarter
>get animators
>get VAs
>shill your idea like there is no tomorrow
???
>(hopefully) profit

No biggie. TV is dead. The Silicon Valley is trying to kill Holywood and wouldn't bet against it.

Listen here, you little shit. Talent doesn't mean anything. It's a buzzword lazy fucks like you use to justify your lack of confidence. Look at literally every artist you've ever seen. For every fantastic drawing they have, they had to go through 4,000 shitty drawings to make it.

Go pirate (because I know you're too cheap to purchase) something like Adobe Flash or whatever and start drawing shitty stick figures. Animate them. It's really not that hard. Yes, it's going to look like shit. Accept that. Work on your shitty animation, and while you're doing it find out where you can improve and how. Then make a new animation with the improvements. Or hell, just improve your current animation.

It's not fucking hard. Stop blaming "talent".

How do people even come up with ideas for these cartoons and comics and shit? Some of the ones I see I find are really creative, and I'm like "shit, that's brilliant".

Screw television. I'm currently developing my own animated series for Youtube.

Sure, I might not get a big audience and the animation won't be as nice, but I'd rather keep the rights to everything and not have to run the risk of premature cancellation

what's it about?

I'd rather not say right now.

All I will say is that it's about anthropomorphic cats

>want to write comics
>can't afford artists

Opposite problem here

>Can draw
>Can't develop ideas or structure a story
>No one to help

>Kung Fu Kats
>Looking good in their Kung Fu Hats

If I wasn't tired af right now I'd hook you up with ideas.

Same. Ill have a concept for a comic and draw a bunch of shit but rarely ever start drawing it out on the computer. Farthest ive gotten might been 2 pages

I've got a million ideas if you're willing to do it for free.

>wanting your cartoon on tv

Ideas i have plenty, i'm just not a competent writer or editor. I need to come up with character arcs and plot points and structure pacing and compose scenes and so on and so forth. I've spent years researching the topics i want to use and i still feel like i know nothing.