What was the scariest scene in IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

non of it.
felt like a parody

t. Pleb

none of it
but when the black boy sees him through the door and he is hanging up and swinging it is creepy

the build up with the painted lady was pretty good.

the lack of the kids sex orgy

the eyes looked so bad the whole movie

Ben flipping pages in the library.

That scene where she discovers the New Kids On The Block poster behind the fat kids door terrified me.

I quite liked the part with the projector, wasn't so much scary and I didn't find much really scary.

>shits his pants seeing a clown with sharp teeth
>calls other pleb
lmao
LMAO
L M A O

Probably the flute lady, but none of it was particularly scary.

I thought it was creepy the very first time they had the lady on TV say that all the kids should play in rain gutters because it was kinda subtle. Then they went back to it multiple times and made it the focal point of a scene. Shame.

I've not actually seen either IT movies. Just wanted to call you a Pleb.

Sorry but referring to a black male as "boy" is racist, please edit your comment and I'll remove my downvote from your post

The scariest was the sexual assault scene with the dad and daughter.

>inb4 that was hot you fag

This. The kind of shit that actually happens IRL on a daily basis is the true horror.

Hit close to home, I use to hide my anime figures when the girlfriend was first coming over. I feared her ever finding them.

>the real horror is knowing that you must think politically about this film and realise it involves real life situations
jessu wept

The scene where they forgot to adapt the best part of the book.

>induring that was hot you fag
That was hot, you fag.

dubs confirms

except the played horror music, and made it all dark and angled and over the top, when it would have been a genuinely creepy scene if it was just normal lol

When pennywise comes out of the cupboard like a contortionist and attacks eddie

>"Time to float"
>that fucking slow strut he does
>jokingly threatening to bite eddies arm
>mocking eddies crying

That was the scene that won the movie over for me

The scene in which all the kids were half-naked and gave everyone a good view at the fact that Bev didn't have the biggest tits in the group.

>cupboard
it was refrigerator

The bathroom scene

I gotta agree with you there. It's when the real horror started.

>This isn't real enough for you, Billy?
Lost it. It was funny and thrilling.

Would've found it scarier if the monsters didn't all look so cgi. Hell, even though I knew the leper was a guy in a costume it still looked fake as hell to me. Would have left more of an impact on me if they looked slightly tangible

The weird painting thing was scary until they actually showed his face up close with the teeth and all that. When you just saw it in shadow behind the kid, i was creeped out as fuck, then when it showed it's face and opened it's mouth i was like meh.

Also what happened after the camera cut away on that scene? Did the thing just disappear right there?

The part where they played a loud noise over the scary moment

That was so fucking annoying. All the time I wished they would just mute the music. Everything would have been more impactful without booming bass and horror movie sounds....

Totally took me back to childhood horrors with that painting.
Also these

When Beverly fucks the rest of the gang

The basement scene.

The first time they visit the house on neibolt street was 100% kino!

Can someone explain the librarian scene?

None of it but it was still very enjoyable for its comedic aspect

Librarian was Pennywise

When Georgie laughs at Pennywise and his mood does a 180 because he hates happy children + drooling.

Shame they used the best stuff off the bat.

When all of slut Bevs wide vagina period blood covered the entire bathrom

You mean Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween. Damn I loved the repartee in that movie.

>gets chased from behind by pennywise
>gets suddenly rescued at front by librarian(pennywise)

What did she mean by this?

nah, monsters are scarier.

Wow, has the consensus changed on this movie already? That was fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o