What a fucking snorefest

What a fucking snorefest

Other urls found in this thread:

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/50-best-superhero-movies-of-all-time/5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like 10/10 the only true capekino
only spider man 2 & winter soldier come close

t.brainlet.

Are there actually people that think any of these modern superhero movies is legitimately very good? I know most of you are being ironic but are there actually people out there that really think Christopher Nolan batman movies are actually amazing films?

by no means a perfect film, but had some perfect moments

SWEAR TO ME

no one said they're amazing but in terms of capeshit, there's only 4 that standout head and shoulders above the rest of their kin:

spiderman (2002)
batman begins
super
watchmen

bateman begins is pure kinography and if you hate or found it boring it then you definitely have brain problems

Batman Begins is the best one
Only plebs disagree

>What a fucking kinofest
fixed

This was an absolute shit movie and everyone at the time agreed. It was just another bad batman movie we had seen decades of.

Only after Heath Ledger's death and the marketing boost for Dark Knight did people suddenly start talking about this as PART OF THE NEW MASTERFUL TRILOGY.

this

Nolan is one of those directors where you have to wait for a while for the marketing to wear off so that people can properly evaluate his movies and realise how mediocre they are.

>This was an absolute shit movie and everyone at the time agreed
at least try

>nolan
>capable of making anything better than a 5/10 film

>the only one of nolan's trilogy to feature seedy looking gotham
>best rachel
>best bruce wayne
>best batman costume
>no stupid bateman growl like in tdk
>cillian murphy is perfectly cast
>great memorable soundtrack
>cheesy lines that are quotable to your friends like "you always fear what you don't understand", "he begged...like a dog", "you can borrow the royce if you like...just bring it back with a full tank" and bruce's slow "I am...more"

>100 Chicago Sun-Times Roger Ebert
This is the Batman movie I've been waiting for; more correctly, this is the movie I did not realize I was waiting for, because I didn't realize that more emphasis on story and character and less emphasis on high-tech action was just what was needed. The movie works dramatically in addition to being an entertainment. There's something to it.

It's true. It only became popular after the Dark Knight for 2 reasons
1. Dark Knight fanboys elevating it because of it's successor
2. Dark Knight contrarians elevating it because they needed something to be better than Dark Knight

Rex Reed
Top Critic
New York Observer June 16, 2005

Batman Begins is for morons.

It was literally one of the highest rated comic book movies ever made at the time , you bunch of imbeciles
Only original Superman was higher

ah yes my most trusted reviewer, rex reeed from the new york observer. the name sounds as made up as a gotham character.

RT Top Critics
65%
Average Rating: 6.6/10
Reviews Counted: 34
Fresh: 22
Rotten: 12

True enough, but the point was you can find a quote of a critic praising or hating any film.

Geoff Pevere
Top Critic
Toronto Star June 15, 2005

Apart from the lumbering pacing and embalmed tone, the movie is densely forested with oaken dialogue, wasteful in its casting...and incoherently over-edited in its action sequences.
Full Review | Original Score: 2/4

So?
Comic Book movies started getting 90+ critical acclaim only after Iron Man 1 & Dark Knight, it was one of the highest rated at the time

Literally who the fuck cares though? It's a movie just like any other movie.

>editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/50-best-superhero-movies-of-all-time/5/
>Wonder Woman is literally highest rated capeshit
my sides

Batman Begins is the best nolan movie and maybe the best superhero movie

Batman Begins is the best of the trilogy

the gotham of nolan trilogy look like a random city

burton gotham > schumasher gotham > nolan gotham

>Rottentomatoes is important

You must go back

>It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

it's actually the opposite, people thought they were amazing at the time but in hindsight more and more are realising how stupid it is to deal with a guy who dresses up as a bat to solve crimes with such seriousness

>Take this guy...
>...armed robbery, double
homicide...
>Got a taste for theatrics, like
you...
>Leaves a calling card.

really FUCKING boring

So by that definition Zack Snyder does -5 films? He was the only one to pull off realistic DC capeshit well

this

It was pure kino