Anime can't be ki-

>anime can't be ki-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime sucks

>Plebians are out in droves

TITUS.

GET THE CROSS.

This

Whatever op posted looks fucking gay even for anime

>He doesn't know about the KINO that's The Melancholy of Suzamiya Haruhi

>weebs thinking that their pedophile garbage can play with he big boys

kike

That's a good movie but check this out kiddo

Look I masturbate to those chink cartoons and I like that one show Cowboy Beep Boop but if you think anime is art you are fucking kidding yourself. It's bottom-tier animation pretty much all the time, and about the most banal and stupid concepts.

This is a culture were a guy being surrounded by chicks who want to fuck him but he couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of dollars... where THAT is a genre.

*CHU CHU YEAH intensifies*

>chinese cartoons
>kino

haha lol

Is endless 8 the greatest idea in tv history?
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I watched this recently and it became clear that Jap animators have no concept of cinematography and scale.

>He watches pleb-tier anime

>Wonders why the animation and genres are shit

>he watches pleb tier anime
>proceeds to post pleb tier anime

:thinking:

I've gone through 3 phases when it comes to anime

The first was a dorky weeb appreciation of anime where i thought glorious Nippon was superior

The second was a hatred of the first phase and an obsession with Western culture being superior while thinking all anime is dumb and defined by stupid cliches and dialogue

The third is a realization that both have schlocky, dumb elements in them and I enjoy both, while at the same time acknowledging that "higher art" still exists and I can enjoy that too

>Thinks Kono Subarashii Sekai no Shukufuku Wo! Is pleb-tier

OHIAMLAFFIN

Even fucking Nips despise anime, it's ending the entire country. It's wish fulfillment for complete losers with no aesthetic sense whatsoever.

Only Miyazaki is somewhat liked in the mainstream because he's competing with fucking Disney and Shrek, and because he's "le gentle wise oriental man", now that Yasujiro Ozu is dead.

Why are atheists like you so racist?

Sauce?

please fuck off back to Sup Forums with you cliche same trope same characters same stereotype same boring 1min shots of a characters face same twists same everything in all anime you fucking faggot

>posting a fucking tv anime of all things
>and it's not even a good show
Get your shit together op.

Not taking any sides but is there a technical reason why western 2D animation is always much smoother than anime stuff? Higher FPS? Even recent anime movies like Kimi no Na Wa seem slower than your pic related.

>he doesn't think its pleb tier

found the low tanyer shitter

Haruhi you newfag

>Mainstream

>Knows what the fuck they are talking about

>He doesn't know about satoshi Kon which supposed western "auteurs" like Nolan and Aronofsky ape.

>Doesn't have Aqua-sama as his waifu

>Even fucking Nips despise anime
They read more manga than books in Japan Eiichiro Oda the creator of One Piece earns 2 billion per year in royalties alone. Sounds like they really fucking hate it.

True Kino coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=8aAZB-DOKio

bait.

Tell him

Their art is all trash there. It's done by crews of people and changes hand. But it's basically two groups. You have the key frame artists who are typically in-house and bringing the quality. Then you have people providing transition frames, ie the act frames between those key frames. And yes it's all typically done with maybe three our four discrete frames of animation looped and replayed as needed to generate dialogue, rapid punching etc. Basically the fights in DBZ

>having waifus in the first place

haha oh goodness me, no wonder you like pleb-bait

>Even fucking Nips despise anime

This is a outright lie, any major Jap city is full of stores selling anime and manga. Its obviously popular as fuck

>This much denial

Obvious Reifag is obvious

A shitload more budget and better working conditions. Even if you throw budget at an anime project, the actual artists and animators probably get paid like shit and live horribly.

>even knowing what a rei is

explains the pleb opinion on everything

the average TV anime has a production time of a few weeks. ep 4 probably isn't even near done when ep 1 airs.

Obviously you know what a Rei is if you have the opinion of it being plebian knowledge.

Checkmate atheist

>thinking i watch chinese cartoons in the first place

wew lad, talk about pure plebeian mind

I OLEV ANIME

kys

3D colossal titan looks retarded, why would they do this?

it's not like he shows up a lot ffs

Truly the Micheal Bay of anime

For television it's because anime and western animation have different philosophies. Anime now is heavily influenced by manga and focuses more on detailed individual frames, but fewer of them, while western animation focuses on fewer details but more frames.

For movies fuck if I know, it probably has to do with working conditions or some shit. But keep in mind that for films, traditional western animation is basically dead and has been completely replaced by 3D and computer animation, while it's still alive in Japan.

i like anime but haruhi is trash

>it's an "user parrots opinions disguised as facts he reads on Sup Forums" episode

I smell a liar and it's you

>NOT INSTEAD OF SLEEPING WITH GOATS
DO YOU EVEN MEMNY SHOUNEN

Of course you would smell something that isn't there, youve got a low level plebeian mind, I mean why else would you watch chinese cartoons

Thou doth protest too much

>Beep Boop

Framerate-fags are the fucking worst. An episode of Steven Universe costs around the same to make per episode as an anime yet the art in your average anime is leagues ahead.
Also full length animated features made in Japan tend to have a high framerate just like western animated features. It's just plain ignorant to compare The Prince of Egypt to a TV anime when western animated movies tend to have budgets in the 100s of millions.