This will make you think, really

Interesting fact:

The international current situation is very similar to the one we had in the Malvinas war.

The Argentine current government is closely linked to past military dictatorships, and is losing public image incredibly fast.

The UK is now weaker after Brexit, and may want to reassure dominance by answering to a possible threat from Argentina.

It is not a sure thing, but it is a possibility that we go to war again. This time Argentina is going to land troops on Britain though, not just Malvinas. Anything can happen, really.

#Thingsthatwillnevverhappen

Having Argentina capture Londinistan might be an improvement and make London whiter. If you can do it then do it.

You're fucking retarded

>hi, guys! um...we're relevant!
>well, i mean we will be relevant
>please guys, pay attention to us
>pls
>relevant
>we are, trust me

Go away, you fucking nobody.

Lol.
You cant Even win against fucked up cocaine snorting Brit trannies, ya filthy Argies.

>The Argentine current government is closely linked to past military dictatorships
Please die, you fucking commie

Lol I wouldn't do that if I was you.

Bailing out UK...AGAIN.

It barely has a white majority anymore with the communists running it for the past 20 years.

Why would we help them?

ol' theresa has no problem using nukes

You fucking ingrate, we wouldn't exist if it weren't for them.

The only Euro countries we should support are our historic bros: UK, France, and maybe Germany if it asks nicely. Anyone else, like Sweden, deserves cuckification.

Yeah but we hated them so much we left their empire. fuck em.

>being this stupid
wow
We'd exist without them, remember they're the ones who fought AGAINST our independence?

Fuck UK now, they're like a terminally ill uncle.

Just forget him.

We beat you, Peru and Bolivia in a 3v1 last time I remember.

Give it another try, arginigger. We could use new war stories.

>calls me stupid in the same post as saying we'd exist without the UK

You'd be speaking Franco-Spanish right now if it weren't for them you goddamn nigger

>Malvinas war
I think you mean the Falklands war.

>we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them
>washington farewall address

neck yourself and lurk moar

By all means try, I'm bored, my country is bored and could do with a war, bring allies too. They can die as well.

No.

I'd much rather be part of Nazi Germany though.

No kikes or jews :^^^)

And all you have to do for this to happen is develop into a functioning modern country with a well managed economy.

>That pic
>My sides

We just wanted those faggots to give us representation.
Now we have it on our own terms.
Any true American is still British at heart.
I'd gladly die defending the motherland.

>Niggers destroying London
Well, you got that part right.

You have the same military you had during the Falklands War except it's now rusty as shit and missing spare parts. Britain, on the other hand, now has new toys like destroyers so advanced that one can engage and destroy every warplane in your entire airforce simultaneously from over the horizon.

>Argentina attempts to attack Britain
That would by far be the dumbest mistake ever made in any conflict ever, if you actually did that then the UK would probably end you invasion in hours, failing that you would have the US on your ass.

Really, really wouldn't be wise at all.

What if they got new technology and succeeded?
That'd be the best prank I've seen in a long time.

why the fuck do you care so much about some windy rocks

Let them attack, hell France can fucking arm them again, let everyone fucking arm them. They will still lose.

Besides the Falklands is a military base now, tighter than a Jew's wallet. Go for it Argentina.

Try invading our homeland as well, I want to see how far your ships can travel across the Atlantic before they breakdown.

>What if they got new technology and succeeded?
They had new technology given to them by the French.

We'd just nuke them, not even joking they'll get the Japanese treatment. NUKEY NUKEY LUV U LONG TIME!

But you formed NATO with us and have dragged us into each and everyone of your shitty little freedom rampages since the 1990's. Even so we wouldn't need your help, this is Argentina you're talking about.

You caught a small British garrison off guard the first time around. The UK's military presence on the islands is much larger now. I really wouldn't try it.

>mfw the Argentine Naval Flagship got seized by Ghana

Our navy is vastly more capable than it was back then, and your airforce is well...

I never said our country was any better.

I'm saying why help a dying friend?

>It barely has a white majority anymore
t. 60%

We didn't need your help or ask for it in the last conflict with Argentina when they had better equipment and support from the French.

What makes you think we'll come to you or need your help? If you arm and support them then you're just wasting your money backing a real loser because your equipment, your soldiers will be blown the fuck out. It's really as simple as that, you don't want your soldiers and toys blown the fuck out now do you?

No I didn't think so.

Since Germany doesnt have any armed force I declare neutrality

60% white

That 60% stat is bullshit m8. It counts all of our provinces in the calculation such as Puerto Rico, which is only 0.1% white with 3 million people. Also consider that we are a massive country. Saying we aren't white is like saying Europe isn't white because some countries in Europe act as outliers. Some of our States are substantially whiter than some of Europe's countries.
t. Butthurt Ohioan with a 88% white majority

>US arming and supporting argentina against UK

Well, you didn't the last time, so it's not like anyone expects you to bail out your allies anymore.

If the economy remains decent, some people expect the UK will have to spend more on the military now to remain internationally relevant (aka help USA invade countries which don't please us and pretend that a Russian invasion is imminent) as we are no longer in the EU.
With any luck Trump wins and we can follow the USA into a more peaceful foreign policy era, though.

GAS THE ARGIES, FALKLANDS WAR PART 2 : ELECTRIC BOOGALOO NOW

>Invading the UK from Argentina

haven't u done enough already?

What's with British and not being able to listen?

You'd probably beat them but Argentina is the least of your concerns.

Your Kingdom is being destroyed from the inside.

And I said that we shouldn't help you, not arm Argentina you idiot, read.

You know, this is really sad. You're like an ex that can't stop thinking about what might have been. Only it could never have been. We don't even think about you. We can barely remember your name. Our child (Falklands) doesn't even like you.

In short, fuck off you creepy stalker.

>post yfw Argentina will invade and make the UK white again in your lifetime

Why don't you? It will make it all the more fun.

>That 60% stat is bullshit m8
We know, it's more like 40%.

You might want to take a look at his flag.

Idiot.

>yfw America has no hopes at ever becoming white again

I imagine that even in a small country like the UK this is true though. Where I grew up I didn't even see a non-white until I was about 15. Even now they are a rarity where I live.

Was directed towards you and you know it.

Stop that meme.

What's with British and not being able to listen?

You'd probably beat them but Argentina is the least of your concerns.

Your Kingdom is being destroyed from the inside.

And I said that we shouldn't help you, not arm Argentina you idiot, read.

He wasn't even the one who posted it

Who gives a shit about what lesser nations do?

We're 60% yet we managed to beat these both Yuropoor and Monkey nations in everything (except for being conquered by Muslims though, and being a giant collective favela).

Their air force is in top shape. Or it will be as soon as that shipment of rubber bands from China gets in.

JAJAJAJAJAJSJAJSAJSJJJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJASJAJSAJJAJAJAJSJA

Kek, son, don't hurt yourself now while you are day dreaming.

The government is losing image only because of the increase in taxes but then more and more news come about the rampant corruption of the previous government so the new one get an extension in their good will only because they are at least not steeling as much as the previous one.

are you retarded?
they're still in NATO fuck that

See these things? yeah consider your entire navy gone before they get to the north atlantic.

In your dream, nigger.

What are you talking about. The Royal Navy's capability has shrunk dramatically since the Cold War. The whole military would struggle to launch any kind of long-range military deployment

We have the capability to wipe out their entire navy and destroy all of their runways with our submarines alone.

Barely has white majority? Scotland is 95% white with England a bit less.

The Falklands have quite an extended air defence right now. There are four eurofighters stationed on the island, an active submarine always in the area as well as a guided missile destroyer, not to mention a detachment of royal marines equipped with rapier surface-to-air missiles.

Get fucked cucks.

Can't say they don't deserve it

And what was your reward, eh Hans?

Our capital isn't mostly non-white yet fellow Bong

Considering Berlin is full of half-Russians, I'll argue that it's mostly not even human.

But your entire country is literally the posterboy for diversity.

Sadly Germanistan will be on the wrong side of war. Again.

>Americans
>white

>going to land troops on britain

i don't think you understand the logistics chain it takes to transport soldiers, tanks, heavy support, aircraft etc. thousands of miles and then support them in the field against an entrenched opponent

a strike package of english fighters could likely wreck your whole damn navy anyway.

sauce?

Movie called Children of Men.

>tfw ww3 starts over falklands
>entire world vs europe and anglosphere
>russia switches sides

Children of men

Britty good movie

Do they think they can take us? or is this like one of thoses; 1 week to conquer your country back in time for tea, sort of gags?

>leeches from previous govmnt doesnt like to be btfo by cambiemos

Ftfy

>It barely has a white majority anymore

Still 87%, which is about the same as most western European countries (minus Sweden/France). Burgerland on the other hand is very low, you're not 60% white you're 60% mutt, if that. Also

>implying we need help against the whitest country in south America

Every time I see another white nation pushing the meme that their fellow whites aren't, I can't help but imagine some little shitskin sitting on the other end of the Internet laughing his ass off and the divide and conquer. You better be a shitskin. If you aren't you're a race traitor, faggot.

There is no way Argentina will be able to win a war vs the UK.

>Anyone else, like Sweden, deserves cuckification.
well fuck you too, can't wait for America to fall and realize that everybod hates them, have fun dealing with the mexicans and a president who won't MAGA, cuckboi

Don't worry user i still love you guys, but you can't cry "waaah why you bully us" and not read what i was responding to. After all it's just banter.

Trump 2016

I hope you try it. It will be amusing watching you get your arses kicked in your own backyard again.

>Absolutely fucked you over in the falklands war. Sand the belgrano for shiggles.
>Has trident
>British PM is thatcher reincarnated

But i am curious, how do you believe you would actually manage to reach the UK before they shit all over you?

I hope you do because then we have a reason to invade Argentina and can start building up our empire again

love that poland ball as the sole survivor

Damn, good eye.

>On 21 January 2013, Santísima Trinidad suffered a broken valve which resulted in the flooding of six compartments. The flooding was beyond the capacity of the pumps and the crew were evacuated. The ship took on a 50 degree list and sank at the moorings. Decisions are yet to be made on re-floating the vessel. Santísima Trinidad was in poor condition before she sank; the ship had been cannibalized to keep her sister Hercules operational, as the British refused to sell the Argentines spare parts after the Falklands War.

Do I need to get Ghana to arrest your navy again?

You're a complete moron, go to bed you failure.

Just wanted an excuse to post this

Fuck you bolivarian kirshner shill