This is unironically kino as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcplL8kjYc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jews own all the property in america
how did he get away with this?

because he's still a nigger

Fuck damn, thanks user, that was definately worth a watch.

he didnt, ADL was all over his ass

Niggers have more privilege then kikes.

Damn blacks are fucking racist

that was actually shit. you have terrible taste

>then

ADL denies the Armenian Genocide they can go fuck themselves.

O.J LIKE
IM NOT BLACK IM OJ

O.K!

I agree. I miss 2d animation.

WE WUZ NIGGERS

It's low grade cheaply animated shit aping true kino like Coal Black and Coon Skin.

Learn to kino, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcplL8kjYc4

They actually WERE niggers though

>nigga nigga nigga nigga
>oh btw stop acting like such niggers
lmao

still nigga

Because a jew wrote this song, not sofa lips.

Why do blacks focus so much on their race and history of slavery instead of trying to put race aside and move on from a painful time in their history?

Do you have to be black to enjoy this? I don't get it. What's with the constant use of the N word? Surely a billionare can get better writers.

Because that's all blacks are seen as. Even rich and successful blacks are still niggers. Obama and Ben Carson were the nigger candidates.

>black people put race aside
lol

>watches Made In America once

>Why do jews focus so much on their race and history of persecution instead of trying to put race aside and move on from a painful time in their history?

The victimhood narrative can be a powerful ally.

>Do you have to be black to enjoy this? I don't get it. What's with the constant use of the N word?
you dont have to be black the song is just saying no matter your social status nigga is still the defining trait and all that really mattered so instead of trying to stand out yourself help others get to the point you are

>he didn't listen to the song

handi-capping white people wont make things better, nig-nogs.

>he didn't listen to the song

dude got famous by being ass fucked by david rockefeller. he doesn't have anything to actually say he just wants to ride the BLM wave