How fucked is he?

How fucked is he?

Im pretty sure hes fine, the only problem is getting off his fat ass. Also we're never going to see the Collector again are we?

If it was Starlin Thanos he wouldn't have much issue. He'd just cleverly outsmart all of them out for their stones.

Remember Thanos Quest?
These guys are not even on the same level, well besides the Collector.

It's Thanos. He's going to have no problem getting the stones. As soon as things look like he's going to win, he's going to find a way to fuck it up.
WHOOPS, I DROPPED THE GAUNTLET

Thanos is going to step over what's left of the Nova Corps and he's going to kill Vision at the end of the first infinity war.

I want him to arrive on Earth in a stupid orange space helicopter

Its a thing of beauty. The Thanos Copter.

Marvel Studio's Thanos is gonna be a brawler and you know it.
I'll be shocked if he does anything more clever than lead The Avengers into a trap.

Why does he have to *kill* them to get the stone?

Gonna kill Vision as the stone powers him.
Won't kill Doctor Strange as he has a trilogy to still do.
The Collector can either die or avoid being killed.
The Nova Corps will still be around, as will Asgard. I'm sure a lot of nameless dudes will die though, but nobody significant probably.
So only Vision and possibly the Collector will die

his death will involve quips from at least three of them at once, you know it's true.

Oh I fully expect it, Starlin Thanos wouldn't have waited so fucking long if he wanted the stones, he would have just used his goddamn teleporting chair and take them.

>>Nova Corps
They lost their entire fucking air force trying to stop Ronan's ship! FUCK ME, Imagine what a fleet of giant ships would do to Xandar! Or does the MCU not have fleets of spaceships? In which case, how much shit would the Empire wreck in the MCU?

Back to the point. Xandar is pretty weak after GOTG, Asgard will be RagnaROCKED, and Collector doesn't really have any defenses. If he hits Collector first, then Asgard, he'd be powerful enough to go after Nova Corps

Perhaps Brawler in the sense that he smacks Avengers around like children and takes hits like a lovetap. I fully expect him to be slapping and blasting his way casually to his chair

What do we think of the theory that Heimdall has the Soul Stone?

Death isn't gonna be wooed any other way.

He more or less HAS to kill Vision, since the stone gives him life. The rest probably won't sit around and just let him take it, aside from the Collector

It's most likely the Tesseract

I want Thanos to destroy either Asgard or Xandar. I want to see him blow up one of those places.

Tesseract is the Space Stone.

Tesseract is confirmed as the space stone.

I think the Soul Stone is Mjinor. Hammer fills out Thanos.

>Potentially already has the soul stone
>Raid Knowhere and easily get the reality stone
>Use reality stone to fuck up what's left of Nova and get the power stone
>Walk into post Ragnarok Asgard and get the space stone
>Curbstomp Vision and rip the mind stone of his head
>Use five stones to fuck up Strange and get the last

Vision and the Nova Corps are pretty fucked, I'd say. The Collector might make it through bargaining with Thanos, but ultimately get screwed over, like the comics. Strange and Loki I think have a good chance of weaseling out of getting Titanned, but who knows if Asgard will even survive Thor Ragnarok.
Thanos himself will almost definitely conquer each of these threats in some way to get the stones themselves, but will either die at the end of Infinity War 2, or appear to, and end up ON A FAAARM

I can see Loki giving Thanos the gem to get on his good side.

>Use five stones to fuck up Strange and get the last
You don't even need five. Just Mind.

If Loki ends up being the Mephisto of this version, maybe. What would Loki do if he got the Infinity Gauntlet, I wonder.

Why wouldnt it be Hela? Souls are kind of her thing
I still chuckle at the idea that his endgame basically boils down to getting laid. Eva Green for Death please

I'm pissed we're running out of a time for a post credit scene that's Thanos destroying a planet or two to get a Gem

>Why wouldnt it be Hela? Souls are kind of her thing
Well, obvious Hela would have it, but I feel like it would be an interesting twist to have it be Thor's hammer and been under our nose the whole time.
Oh man, what if Loki betrays Thanos and kills him for the glove for himself?

You really can't have such a big plot detail happen at the tail end of a film.

> it is now established fact that the MCU cannot produce competent villains
> the finale to the MCU will be another bland villain

wew

>they're all going to die meaningless deaths in a 3-minute montage just so Thanos can look powerful while keeping the movie runtime down
Disgraceful

Answer is simple, write the movies from the perspective of Thanos and make the avengers seem incompetent.

Guess it's only fitting to give Thanos two movies to himself since he has literal minutes of screen time.

But what if the Nova corps is destroyed? Leading to Rich Rider?

Loki was working for Thanos and fucked it up. It's likely that he'll give the stone over willingly in exchange for not being obliterated.

Collector, similarly, will likely bargain or perhaps already has. So that's 2/6 for T boy.

Xandar basically exists to be destroyed. They'll fold by Act 1 of Infinity War or sooner. 3/6

Vision is probably going to bite it in the final act of Infinity War as the OH SHIT moment, 4/6

Time stone is hard to say because Strange is still relatively isolated. He'll either lose it in Ragnarok (if he gets more than a brief cameo), which could be likely if either Loki or Grandmaster are working with Thanos. If not, he'll lose it in Avengers 4. 5/6

That leaves the soul stone, which is still unaccounted for. It's not likely to show up in Black Panther, Spidey, or Ant Man. That leaves Ragnarok, which doesn't seem likely, or GotG2, Captain Marvel, or one of the two Avengers. If they're introducing Adam Warlock in one of those, that's a no brainer... Otherwise it's anyone's guess. Either way, I expect it'll be the last one Thanos acquires sometime during A4. 6/6

Then shit hits the fan, then the good guys win via the power of friendship and the stones are destroyed/scattered. The end.

didn't they say avengers 4 was no longer infinity war?

> shucking

user, you really need to check what that word means.

Just the title. It's still a two part. First is called Avengers: Infinity War, second part is yet untitled

It'll still be a part 2. No movie studio wants to do Part 1/Part 2's anymore cause that one franchise bombed. There is no time to make something like Avengers Vs. X-Men for Avengers 4 or anything. They are starting filming in January.

>Ragnarok, which doesn't seem likely
It's most likely gonna be ragnarok. fiege said doc and thor 3 were the big building blocks to avengers 3

>drops it during a dance off

Even worse:
>Black Widow takes it while he's distracted

And Doctor Strange had fuck-all for buildup, unless it was supposed to be a buildup to Ragnarok.

I hope the Collector cowers in fear, but doesn't want to surrender any of his collection. Perhaps leading him to use one of the various things he has on Thanos.
Like some super rare laser beam or some shit.
I just want the ironic death where Thanos releases his collection and all his captured creatures turn on him.

I just saved the picture with the filename it had.

calling it now: Squirrel Girl cameo and she beats Thanos

I want Galactus so bad.
I want him to show up and be really scary and cool then get curb stomped by the Infinity Gauntlet in the next film.

Eh. Maybe, but it doesn't seem right to me. The stones are allegedly scattered about the cosmos, but right now it's been,
Space: Asgard > Earth > Asgard
Mind: Thanos > Earth
Soul: Asgard > Collector
Power: Lost > Xandar
Time: Earth

If the soul gem is just hiding in another Asgard-related realm, that's not really scattered at all.

Plus the soul gem is most heavily associated with Adam Warlock who himself is associated with the GotG and Thanos. It seems more likely to me that it's bearer/location would be related to Gotg2, Cap Marvel, or A3/4 rather than Thor.

But then I was one of the fags that insisted Loki's scepter couldn't possibly be the mind stone because that'd be a stupid plot, so... I've been wrong.

He'll kill Wanda easily as he is immune to telepathy and telekinesis.

>Soul: Asgard > Collector
That was Reality.

My bad, that's what I meant

>How fucked is he?

Dude, this is THANOS. The only thing that stops him from ruling everything is the simple fact that he doesn't want it.

Cosmic Batman wants Death to love him. It really just comes down to that alone.

That said:

Strange has the time crystal, which ones do the others have and which are we missing?

Only one left, after all.

>Time: Earth
Not really.

He's too tricky for his own good.

Wasn't that the point of AoU and CA:CW?

I think it'd be cooler if he joined them some time off screen and merges with the power stone as a last ditch effort after Xandar's been fucked.
He can still lose, just as long as he looks cool doing it

That was the plot of The Avengers.

>Strange tries to trap him in mirror dimension
>he walks out of it like its made of paper
>mfw

>Thanos is going to step over what's left of the Nova Corps

I know Gunn doesn't like Nova, but i wish they would use that to set up his origin.

>a unique being in any reality
A cheap imitation of He Who Sits in Comfy Chairs!

Which franchise?

One of those Young Adult shitfests. Divergent?

Beta Ray Bill fucking when?

And then it turns out Red Skull is part of his collection.

well nova corps is going to get fucked
I can't think of a time where an entire organization ever did any good against one monster

They'd undoubtedly fuck him up, desu.

Why God, why?

I think they might be able to do it.

What franchise?

Well shit, nevermind.

it had the time gem retard

reality wasn't really in asgard for like 2 minutes at most.

Collector vs Thanos is probably the only interesting fight out of that group.

he's a purple marysue that only loses when his inner bitch mode cucks him

>that only loses when his inner bitch mode cucks him
Which is every time.

Thanos does like him a challenge.

Yet blessed by belonging to the company with mostly decent movies.

Thanos on a farm would be s great ending desu

Ain't that the truth.

>takes stone from Vision
>due to bullshit that does not make sense Vision becomes a real human bean

Just watch, it'll happen.

He once had strings, but now he's free.

I swear to god, he's going to have all the stones on his gauntlet and Hawkeye is just going to run behind him and grab the gauntlet right off his hand. Then it'll be followed by a humorous game of keepaway as the Avengers and GotG pry the stones out of it with ease.

Then they mighty morphin' power rangers blast him with all the stones. The children start laughing and the rest of the audience stand up and applaud.

I really hope watching him steamroll everyone is fun.
I want lots of death when Thanos shows up.

>death
Oh she'll be there, bored out of her mind, probably on her phone the entire time, telling her girlfriends how Thanos is just a nerd on steroids who can't show a girl a good time.

>smfh at this guy u hooked me up with
>all i want is 2 take a day off
>maybe go in2 the soul gem
>netflix & chill
>but this guy
>this fukkin guy
>"let me kill them 4 u bby"
>BITCH THIS IS WHAT I DO ALL DAY
>worst
>date
>ever
>nice ass tho

The sanctums are connected by portals but nothing suggested that they weren't located on earth (on the contrary, they were specifically mentioned to be at important locations on earth in order to protect it)

And then Wade sends her pics of his super-penis.

It was locked away in a hidden vault by an Asgardian and only accessed again by a portal from Earth. Either way, still awfully close to the other 4. Really the power stone is the only one that HASNT been to Earth yet

>y does it have claws?!
>>CANCER

What about the Soul stone? We don't know shit about it.

How else would the disciple of death get around?

Really the big question here is Loki

Loki, in service to Thanos, tried to conquer Earth and take the space gem and failed (and lost the mind gem in the process)

Loki, posing as Odin, has Sif and Volstagg deliver the reality gem to the Collector

Is Loki still serving Thanos and giving him the gem via the Collector? Or is he trying to hide it from him? If the latter, did he change loyalties? Or was getting caught part of his plan to sabotage Thanos all along?

> Kills loads of people
> Is an evil cunt
> Lol ok Thanos it's fine you can go live on your gay farm the whole killing stuff...no big deal.

I know. That's why I'm saying it'll be dumb to show up in Ragnarok, because that means that five of the six gems showed up in places directly connected to Earth or Asgard, and that's a small fucking universe for six ancient, scattered, and hidden artifacts older than time itself.

>undo everything Thanos does
Wow, it's almost like nothing happened!

>disciple of death
So he really just wants senpai to notice him?

>crystal

>Asgard

Loki is in his debt and on his side

>Nova Corps

Bunch of pussies, couldn't stop one kree warship without the Guardians help

Collector -

Not shown in MCU to have any particular powers or strength

Dr.Strange and Vision are the only ones who could pose a threat but not if he had all the other stones