Is this the most powerful moment in television history?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m95qHOmoUXs
youtube.com/watch?v=lS7WEmYMbA8
youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE
youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY
youtube.com/watch?v=1Oeu7SBvPaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zS9zL8IB3Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=ypsQO3dFiB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, this is

youtube.com/watch?v=m95qHOmoUXs

Dumb libruls think "greatest" doesn't mean most militarily powerful

That shit happened on a Saturday. None of those people would be working on a Saturday.

This scene made me into a jihadist

>dumber plays a dramatic role episode
His face pisses me off.

No, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=lS7WEmYMbA8

are you jealous? jeff daniels is great

>America was the greatest country in the world ever
Hahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahaaahhhahahahahhhahahahhahaaahahhahahahahahhhahhahahhhhahahaahahhhaaha

Yep. You caught me.

Not as powerful as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE

> Seppos thinking they were ever great

Always makes me laugh

What's even happening here? Why's everyone so dramatic?

Sorkin went full putty brain

Quiet down m8. Or you'll wake the Emus and they'll fuck you in the arse and make your wife watch.

>What's even happening here?
The GODDAMN NEWS

It was, the 90's in America were a Golden Age, balanced budget, wages were good, the internet was changing everything and America was at it's forefront.

SO DEEP BRO!

No faggot the government was growing bigger than ever on a dot-com bubble

reddit in distilled form

>Criminal Islander that got their shit pushed in by birds thinks they can judge who is and isn't great

That will never not be funny. End yourself Ausemen.

Losing to Emus > Losing to literally nothing

it was but it never came close to the hegemony of some European countries

>nothing
It was American firepower retard. Only America can kill America.

>Blowing away hundreds of your own countrymen because of a spooky island

No wonder paranormal activity was big over there.

can anyone guess what ethnicity the person who wrote this was?

No. Also you are now losing permanently to actual gorillas who lived on the island before you and now beg for smokes and huff petrol outside the Asda then beat you up and sell your women to filthy fucking lebs. Australia spent too much time memeing and lost their country. Sad!

Reminder that 'Great' British Navy got BTFO three (3) times by Icelandic fisherman which resulted in them giving up territorial waters to a country with no military

wat
If we're losing the country to any one it's the cashed up chinks buying all the land.
Abos either live out where fuck all people have contant with them or those in cities are typically too lazy and malnorished to do anything. Abos in Australia are nothing like the Blacks in America.

You mean the metric North Korea uses for success while they can't feed their own fucking people?

Wow, uncalled for

IT'S A PERSON

Try the 50s and maybe a few decades after. By the 90s the commie rot was well set in and you guys were already a lost cause. Us too.

He had me up until he started talking about how America used to be great. When was America ever great? After the revolutionary war when we were committing genocide against the natives and utilizing African Americans as slaves? After WW2 when we, along with the Soviets pushed the human race to the brink of armageddon?

No nation is ever "great". This is the biggest lie we've ever told ourselves as a society. Nations are nothing more than a collection of people and there are no great or small people- just people. People can do great things yes, but they can also do evil things. As nations we tend to do too much of the latter. And why are Americans so obsessed with being the "greatest"? Why are other nations? It's not a fucking competition. This is life, this is humanity. We should be trying to be the best that we can and if we are, then it doesn't if we're the "greatest" or not. Let's drop the jingoist bullshit and start acting not like Americans or Chinese or Russians but like human beings.

That show is a perfect example of Hollywood liberals not understanding conservatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY

South Korea or any other country would choose a strong military over getting your people slaughtered any goddamn time

Work on you baiting skills mate; try to be more subtle next time

>crowder

lol he's not a conservative just a faggot

This is disgusting. They don't give a shit about the dead person either. It's just pure business.

The point isn't that Crowder is a conservative or even decent, it's that the show doesn't know how to write conservatives.

Wouldn't a nation need to be greater then America for America to not be the greatest?

Also those other nations he listed off have less freedom then the United States.

And the greatest time he references is when America didn't give niggers and asians rights

im 2 and a half minutes in and i dont fucking get it

whats going on why is this meant to be significant

Not to forget these countries achieved their ""greatness"" on the backs of American military

I think it's the season finale or something. Also watch it all.

They just manipulated me by using a song that has strong emotional content (to me personally and probably many others)

REEEEE

Freedom of speech and the right to bear arms locked into a constitution is a pretty great country you cucked faggot

Anything else is just slavery with coupons

Don't try teaching him the facts. It's impossible to pull a yank's head out their own arse.

Baneposting irl: President Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=1Oeu7SBvPaQ

The USA has never been greater than the UK at its greatest.

>American Patriotism

am I supposed to feel sorry for some government goon here?

Isn't that the dude who played an undercover Soviet Spy in Tinker Tailor? lol

UK is just a bunch of serfs fighting for their Lords

Literally. Cucked country. America had the best version of liberty for a while there.

I thought we were meant to feel proud for the conviction of the guys who wouldnt become fake news

And coldplay

>as diversity has increased America has declined

Really makes one ponder

>as America begins to contain less Americans it becomes less like America
rephrased for emphasis on all that truth

No, but it was the only good moment in that show. (Sorkin can't write women for shit. He writes them like a retarded Woody Allen stuck in Annie Hall but without the charm.)

>comparing feudal england to enlightenment america

Slavery was normal and only possible because of Africans, killing the natives was conquering, not "genocide", and the cold war worked.

Go suck your wymyn's studies prof's cock.

he was right

we were in the Obama era that time and America's image was falling

now we are number one again now that we don't have a cuck or criminal in office that doesn't fuck around

dam i remember watching that when i was 16, lost was so good back then

the fuck is an asda

>film gob
fuck off

nah mate, youre just as big a joke. Now youre just more open about having a clown at the wheel

>After the revolutionary war when we were committing genocide against the natives and utilizing African Americans as slaves?
That was pretty great.

>file under: things pol sci students and Americanisers share on Facebook to look deep

Not even close, my good man. :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=zS9zL8IB3Hk

what the fuck even is this?

you wanna compare current UK with current America?

pretty dicey, good luck

>we don't have a cuck
user...

You cucks and your guns lol. It's amazing how much shit you will eat so long as you get to fondle your toys that 99.9% of you wads will never use for anything serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

This.

Its not about guns its about liberty you cucked faggot. Having a government take your rights away is not good for you. That is how you end up in Maos Great Ride.

But slaves dont get it do they? It's ok to lose a little liberty, lose a little more, little more, little more. But it's ok because the liberty we lost was bad ;)

what was white power about his polo shirt?
not a clue what taking it off proved

What is the greatest country in the world then?

You won't say anything, because you know that would open you up to criticism, and people could prove that America is better than whatever armpit of the world you name.

I think it's supposed to be like stuff Drumpf wears

Cringe

Norways the best, maybe one of those uber rich countries like Lichtenstein or Switzerland too.

America is a GDP babby, that doesnt mean anything for the average American.

>Liberals are admitting that they are so mindlessly violent that other people have to be terrified of getting lynched if they get caught wearing something Liberals find "offensive"
>This is a point of pride of Liberals

Wow, really activates my almonds.

LMAO
This angry Sup Forumstard

The alt-right admitting that they're a bunch of shivering gaping vaginas is antifa's great contribution to the human race.

>putting a Coldplay track on this scene
jesus christ, they couldn't put an instrumental? I hate this kind of shit.

>78 replies
godspeed OP

hahaha freedom of speech? omg you still believe that? wow

>How dare you insult MY country!
>I call you a homosexual now cause you threaten the love for MY country and homosexuals are a threat to MY penis
>I am not a fucking idiot

more like the most cringe scene in television history

Friendly reminder that wearing a pepe shirt or MAGA hat doesn't make this guy a nazi you retarded Amerifats.

t. uncucked person whose great-grandfather died to commies and whose great-grandmother's family was forcefully moved to Siberia.

Its stronger in the US than anywhere else on earth. Its not perfect but it is the best, fact.

Im not American you cuck. Do you have more liberty than an American? Where you from? Not me.

explain why those countries are better

im not even american

All four Scandinavian countries and Switzerland are way more livable than the USA

This video clip summarizes why baby boomers are ineffectual self-obsessed faggots who have led this country to ruin

Everybody is rich, crime is low, it's beautiful, work everywhere, education for everyone, healthcare for everyone. It's so expensive it prohibits poor migrants. They aren't flooded with refugees because they don't offer too many services to refugees, if any. They're also too cold for most refugees to desire to live there.

It depends on perspective, if you were Muslim and wanted to be around Islam then these places suck. I'm just speaking from an european perspective.

a newsroom thread without this great video?

warning: you will clap at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=ypsQO3dFiB8

You still can't jail anyone in a US for calling Muslims rapist or whateve

>america is such a shit country look how low we rank

>not mentioning that if you only measured whites america would rank the same as any Scandinavian country.

He's good until the end where he starts in on his nostalgia bullshit to be heartwarming

No it's just another work of fiction that helps liberals validate their impractical way of thinking.

No it's fucking embarrassing

Leftists are cancer