Why is Hollywood terrified to depict handsome, masculine Asian characters?

Why is Hollywood terrified to depict handsome, masculine Asian characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VzYw-lZPVk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't mind

the jew fears the samurai

Because Americans don't like a people they cannot control, liberal elites see blacks as helpless pets who are more or less kept in control by the police and pose no real political or economic threat. But the reason you never see Asian males is the same as why you never have a Russian hero

>Why is Hollywood terrified to depict handsome, masculine Asian characters?

No. Hollywood depicts things that don't exist all the time.

Handsome masculine asian Americans have real jobs, they're not interested in being faggot actors. They're also a tiny tiny proportion of the US, and have a lot less (((white))) guilt going for them than other minorities (on account of their success) so no one really gives a shit

I actually have a lot of respect for good actors though

hahaha even this guy is fucking mixed, why are asians so subhuman?

Steven seagal is kind of a russian hero in some of his movies tho

Great r/asianmasculinity is here

they don't exist

that guy in the picture is probably 5'7 with a inch cock

>NIP KONG CHING CHONG

Asians are only 3% of the US population and tend to be too busy working to kick up an SJW fuss, so there's no real incentive to cast them.

>inb4 somebody points out that Jews are 2%

Yes but they founded Hollywood.

I think Hollywood is generally terrified to depict masculine characters in general, not only asians.
Actually even the women in the past few years aren't particularly feminine either.

Take your meds before posting

>But the reason you never see Asian males is the same as why you never have a Russian hero
The lack of Russian heroes in Hollywood has nothing to do with liberal elites or control. It's down to two things:

>Russians are less than 1% of the US population and tend to not be involved in acting
>The USSR is still in living memory for most Americans, Russian heroes won't be popular with anyone over 35 which is literally half the country

Ching Chong ring rong ding dong

Find one who doesnt look ultra ugly or looks like a Kpop Twink with 100 surgeries, almost impossible

>2017
>still posting Trump memes

Koreans are robots. Fuckers gotta hide themselves with cheap plastic surgery

Because white americans are cucks and love big beautiful black men

Unironically this.

This

Because their masculine characters are insane

youtu.be/VzYw-lZPVk8

/thread

asian men are the most unattractive males on the planet, thats why

Because Asian males are seen as feminine and the antithesis of masculinity.
So when white males see strong Asian males, they feel extremely emasculated

>masculine Asian
Lol

>terrified of a CHINK

ahahahahahaha. you sooooooo funny chinky linky! hows your two inch cock?

Minorities exist to be prosecuted so the average American can self insert as a hero. A minority that is financially, academically and socially more successful than the majority ruins that perception.

>asian
>masculine

Every white guy can pass for Russian with a half decent accent.

Westerners don't understand Asian culture. They all expect ninjas, samurais and kung fu masters. When they get anything else, their mannerisms and and cultural differences don't translate well. Most of you weeb faggots are used to the colloquialisms, but the average westerner has little exposure to real Japanese/Chinese/Korean culture, and it's weird and not shit they want to see in theaters. Asian women are basically nothing more than a fetish, so all they want to see are attractive Asians in bubble gum roles or as kung fu masters. Asian men have the stigma of short, immasculine push overs so nobody takes an Asian not performing martial arts seriously, they're all in comedy roles in the West.

That's a non sequitur.

chang ching chon chong i amu 168centimeterss desu i tarru mennu desu cheng chong ching

Same reason why every 5 taller than 5'8'' is considered God in Asia.Asian men are joke and they can't do anything about that.

It's true

>Asian men have the stigma of short, immasculine push overs
A stereotype pushed more by Asians women than anyone else. It's not without basis in reality either. East Asian cultures just don't teach men to be as assertive as men in the West are.

>Russian
>Hero
Ayyylmao

Not Shartmerican "Whites"

oh look its r/hapa or asian masculinity

Why is Asian cinema?

isnt this made by a suicidal half white half asian dude that hates himself and most of all his asian mother?

This is why . Diversity only means having more niggers in your movie

Asians are a thousand times more attractive than niggers, nigger.

their women maybe but their men?

What desirable qualities can asian men attract

Their confidence? Their giant penises? Their athletic prowess? I'm sure Wang can charm Stacy's pants off with his calculus homework.

I can see some white girls with daddy issues liking black guys who athletes in college or just want to rebel sexually but asian guys? Comon get serious.

People with these opinions always speak so factually

that's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one

Some can have handsome faces and there is more to forming long term relationships then this weird "alpha" pageantry that americans do.

They are far more physically attractive and well educated, that's their desirable qualities. The only reason why you would see a white girl datng a black guy is because she is looking for attention and does it in a way to make other white people jealous. Like 'look how i'm fucking this disgusting nigger while the only thing you can do is watch and rage, hehe'. They do it because they crave the attention from other people, not because they are physically attracted to the negro.

t. Elliot Rodger

>t. Tyrone Jamalson