Dr. Ben Carson redpilling the masses on Clinton's anti-illegal immigration speech

This is the second time I've seen him talk about it. People were making threads trying to get the video to Trump's campaign, but Dr. Carson is getting on the news and stating it loud and clear.

Based Sleepy Ben.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPqrFDbnhOY#t=9m

Starts at 9 minutes.

Dr.black-man is a good black man.

sleep tight dr sleepy

i want him as VP

I hope he has a place in the administration. What's something where we can send him to redpill other countries? Ambassador to the UN?

Still pissed Trump didn't pick up
Could've been the fuckin' dynamic duo

I'm not sure he wanted to be a VP. Carson is helping Trump with his plans to improve education. That's a perfect fit for Carson since it's one of his passions. He will probably serve an important formal role under education.

Can't arson the Carson.

Holy shit, Dr Ben is full level woke-as-fuck high energy in that interview. No eyeglasses, a nap, and a small coffee make all the difference in the world with some people.

He can always run for president later, lets just hope we avoid ww3

He keeps repeating the Clinton anti-immigration speech from 1995. He is making sure everyone knows about the hypocrisy in calling Trump a racist when Clinton said the same exact thing and it was okay when he said it.

the sages aren't working anymore

No doesn't wear glasses.

I saw this nigga speak 2 days before he announced his candidacy in Phoenix Arizona

Was bretty gud

MY LUGGAGE!

I can't stand these fucking "reporters" always taking such a smug antagonistic tone.

>Trump finally visited an inner city, what took him so long?
>Out of all the hundreds of points we could argue, what about this one we cherrypicked that he doesn't mention on his website? Why hasn't Trump said anything?
>Oh, don't bother answering, let's just show a video of what Saint Hillary has to say!

He was actually pretty even-handed. If you watch the next interview, he grills a Hillary shill to the exact same degree. He has a devil's advocate interview style.

If he wasn't like that, democratic voters would just assume this was Trump propaganda and dismiss everything he had to say.

Based Dr. Carson handles reporters though. Guy tried to paint Republicans as racist and Carson stops the interview and goes on about Democrats being against the civil rights movement and supporters of the KKK rather than let him get away with it.

I really like the good sleepy dr. He's honourary Aryan for sure. Wish he was VP.

chris wallace is such a cocksucker

based ben kept it real though