CUTE AND PERFECT THREAD?

CUTE AND PERFECT THREAD?
CUTE AND PERFECT.

possibly doomed Star thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

starcosigning.tumblr.com/post/153248443091/marco-and-jackie-finally-go-to-the-school-dance-in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ludo is defeated
>Marco grabs his wand to hand it over to Star only for it's magic to freak the fuck out and blast him
>Star "MARCO! are you okay!?" she asks fearfully, rushing to his side
>With a deliberate slowness Marco turns around
Marco/Toffee Hybrid "Surprise!"
>Hard cut to black
>"I thing Earth is a pretty great place!"
how would you react?

>not putting "star vs" in the first message
>one job

You're a fucking moron OP. People search that to find the thread from the catalog and archives.

Delete and try again

Well, that's just hurtful.

Hurtful but true
faggot.

What is this face meant to convey?

"I was left out of the orgy"

>"I've never held hands with a girl"

I'm glad we've finally reached the point where we know enough about the show/characters that we can say that it's pretty unlikely this will ever happen.

Same with the Toffee being future Marco bullshit.

fire

A few degrees of jealousy. Then again, I usually root for the underdog.

two people aren't an orgy

>fucks up the thread name itself, the ONE THING that's important to get right so people find the thread
>forces their ship meme instead lel
>whines when people point out he's a retard

Seriously how hard is it to remember to write "star vs thread" in the OP of the star vs thread? Too hard, apparently.

Janna and Marco's children's would be great thieves it's in their blood

Alfonzo and Ferguson are in on it. They've spent all season preparing, which is why we haven't seen a lot of them

>Implying Janna wouldnt be involved.

It was said before faggot. And Starco is cute and perfect.

>And Starco is cute and perfect.
And dead

Weird and adorable!

Stanna is still afloat!

For the longest time I kept thinking Janna was secretly a magical water creature since she had that whole sea motif.

>Dat tongue game
>dem noises

Goddamn, how can a being so pure make sounds that sexual on a regular basis?

No, she's a gypsy.

Janna= Gypsy
JACKIE, would be the theorized water (semen) Demon.

>Janna
>that whole sea motif
What?

What? That shits weaksauce, let Mina show you true technique.

That shit-ship is only indicator for a change in Stars feelings towards Marco.

Whoops sorry I meant Jackie.

Same, but my thinking was mostly her eyes.

Mina may have perfect technique, but Star knows a good sound systems just as important.

Tomco is superior, sorry.

Does this look like the face of a pure girl to you?

Mina knows a good sound system. Listen to this as she rams a bat up your ass. NO LUBE.

uh...yes. just because a girl is pure doesn't mean she can't/doesn't want to fuck. Purity is state of mind, not a physical condition.

Looks like the face of a traitor to me.

>doesn't even fix his error and delete and remake the thread like a good OP
>just keeps whining like a bitch

you truly are a humongous cocksucker and a fuck-up, you bring shame to the ship

Must be hard knowing that your crack-ship will never come true.

Hey, its 2016, Stranger Things have happened

Maybe she'll become one when she hooks up with Tom
Fire and Water, incensed and chilled, opposites attract

This would be an interesting pairing.

I could see Tom asking her out to fuck with Marco.

Then it somehow working...

Out of all of the bizarre ships. I think this is one of my favourites.

When is marco going to come out as trans?

Still the worst user in these threads. Stop posting.

Never forget when Star went full cuck.

technically dancing doesn't count as holding hands
you have to be sitting together to hold hands.. or walking, but that's really EXTRA romantic.

kek

Nice

But i am not OP faggot. And people tend to learn from mistakes. I believe that moron op wont do another mistake like that. So there is no point in bringing it back over and over again.

I don't get where all this obsession with cuck shit comes from.

Marco clearly doesn't think of Star as a girl in the 'girlfriend' sense.
Like, she's not even on his radar, sexually. As far as Marco is concerned, Star is a weird, funny, cool, but totally unbangable bug-girl.

I mean, he saw her turn into a flying rape-moster, that has to change your 'down to clown around' index on someone, at least a little.

Sup Forums. like every other shit meme

I dunno, he seemed pretty enticed by her in BMB

Give it time. If the hype for the next episode is any indication, they're going full love triangle this season. Starco is still endgame.

eh I think he's only doing that for her benefit. he thinks she'd feel weird about sharing a house with him if he put any moves down.. plus the sensible thing for any fella to do is wait for HER to show interest. which she has blatantly not done, because she's an awkward goof and wouldnt know how. it's a classic setup really.. one which time solves nicely

That would make Marco and Tom double eskimo bros

starcosigning.tumblr.com/post/153248443091/marco-and-jackie-finally-go-to-the-school-dance-in

But they do hold hands.

Jackie already took Marco's hand virginity, she will soon go for his lips and dick virginities.

Every time I see people abbreviating the upcoming episode as "BBTBC" I just keep thinking of BIG BLACK COCKS

When did kids these days become a bunch of degenerate perverts?!

Normally I hate cuckmemery as well, but it's hard to resist when Star goes apeshit over her crush asking out another girl.
It's all for a laugh. Yes she's just being a true bestie, but you just can't pass some things up.

You ALWAYS think of big black cocks, user.

>
>uh...yes. just because a girl is pure doesn't mean she can't/doesn't want to fuck. Purity is state of mind, not a physical condition.

Oh, Star may be pure of heart, but I'm pretty sure she's done it all. ALL that weird, degrading stuff, in spades.

See, I bet she only dated Tom to try and get out of being Queen.

So she almost certainly let him do every filthy, lustful, perverted, weird, demonic thing he wanted with her, willingly.

All while she was tittering inside about how gross it was, but there was no way she'd be considered Queen after she did THIS one!

I imagine she was pretty miffed when it didn't work.

Should have porked a monster instead of a demon

You've posted that a bunch of times now, and it still seems dumb.

They're both orbiting Starco and will be the rejects, they could easily bond over that. Or indeed Tom could get angry at learning that Marco is hitting on Star after all and would go after Marco's "girlfriend" in retaliation.

Also Tom, despite being the demon prince of Hell or whatever is canonically trying to find himself - according to Nefcy his dad is an anger demon so it's his blood heritage but he's trying to get over that and has a vulnerability beneath, he likes trashy bands like Love Sentence, playing videogames, ping pong, tries to dress rebelliously, admires Star because she does whatever she likes. He's trying to buck the expectations and hopes someone would like him for him, see through the infernal prince of demonic darkness facade.

So Jackie, who's incredibly laid back, chill, good natured and just down to hang out, could be a great match. I can see her being sort of weirded out at first but just going "whatever" and getting with Tom simply because she finds she likes him and his company and his casual alpha confidence and romantic gestures, and not because ooh demon prince of darkness and hellfire and magical necromancy powers ooh. She's so incredibly cool and easygoing I can see she'd have a calming effect on his temper, too.

Also it'd just be fresh and interesting imo. Kinda unexpected but still working, strangely. A bit Beauty and the Beast, a bit 80's teen movie with the hot popular sporty girl getting with the punk rock angsty rebel boy.

The more I think about this the more I like it. I never used to pay attention to Jackie before Naysaya, but she could have potential.

>Should have porked a monster instead of a demon

Well, there's always the "murder a mermaid" plan.

I just want Dee Snyder to voice Tom's dad.

Nah, she wouldn't do that.

She has a positive relationship with her father.

>would go after Marco's "girlfriend" in retaliation.
Why? If anything Jarco completely keeps Marco from ever trying to hook up with Star which is his biggest fear and it even gives him a chance of getting back Star on a rebound if she truly does have feelings for Marco.

She didn't even know that he liked to hunt monsters until after she got banished to Earth.

In retaliation, so there'd have to be some major Starco moment he witnesses and thinks that Marco lied to him or something. Although why would he then seal that by luring Jackie away from him? Would he be trying to make Marco jealous? I dunno, just spitballing here work with me user

All this Tackie shit ignores the fact that Tom is destined to be Janna's slam-pig.
She's gonna make him raise John Keats so they can spit roast her.

It's not so much luring Jackie away rather than sowing the seeds of distrust in Starco.

"Oh, you're over Jackie? Is that why you're flipping out ?"
"You're cool with Jackie dating Tom? Is that why there's a smoldering crater in the back yard?"

>the fact that Tom is destined to be Janna's slam-pig
>destined
I hope not, it'd be too obvious and frankly Tom deserves better. Janna's too manipulative and smug, she'd drive Tom crazy and be terrible for him. Besides she'd only want to be with him for his status and powers and being a demon, just for the shell and not because she'd like his personality

>>frankly Tom deserves better
Oh how far we've come. Last season you couldn't talk about Tonna because supposedly Janna was too good for Tom.

> butthurt about Janna user is still here

One day you will accept she is best girl

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I got into Star vs a few weeks ago and have been binging the show, haven't been in the threads before that.

>disliking a character means you're butthurt
uh?

Janna is destined to die of old age while waiting for Marco to get divorced

More people will start shipping Janna once she either tones down her shit or we see a character chill enough to deal with her.

I told you niggas, Tom's a good guy

What did he mean by this?

that Starco will never be cannon

>"Alright, they just fought over what birthday present to get for their fourth granchild. Any second now..."

>Literally green with envy
What do you think her face means?

Star will a bunch of younglings and Marco will leave her to die in a river of lava.

He's trying to cockblock Star and help Jackie win the Marcobowl

>Janna, that's not his hand.
Oh Marco, she knew exactly whose hand she was holding

You guys think Nefcy or anyone from the crew ever visits here?

Speaking of which, what kind of secrets could have Naysaya revealed if Marco had developed feelings for Star and tried to ask her out?

Is there even anything that she doesn't know already or that could end up being a red flag?

Probably to see new ep reactions, at least some of them

Well, at least it won't make them lose all love for the show like /gfg/ and /sug/ would.

I think I remember someone asked Adam McArthur when he did an AMA if he ever saw the Star threads on Sup Forums, and he sort of implied that maybe he did. Of course he could've just been trolling.

star needs the crying wojak face on her

And Jackie needs a smug Pepe

Ian Jones-Quartey (Sugar's husband and former supervising director) has implied he visits /sug/ tho