ITT: Simpsons jokes you didn't understand

ITT: Simpsons jokes you didn't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw
forbes.com/sites/derosetichy/2013/04/15/what-happens-when-a-hippo-runs-your-company/
linkedin.com/pulse/20141202162919-9221-4-ways-to-avoid-the-pitfalls-of-hippo-highest-paid-person-s-opinion/
bbc.com/news/business-39633499&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiDr8zy3qTWAhUFzoMKHSsuDsEQFggaMAE&usg=AFQjCNFVyXX2_UkffsdM5PaeOYgpCC7FNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That fucking story is really disturbing in its own way
The animation does a great job of capturing the 'look' of the Elm St movies and there's a genuinely unsettling atmosphere

Don't touch people without their permission.

>"Let's play Hippo in the House"
>"aww the Hippo's missing"

What the hell does it mean!

I'm starting to think Sneedposting is worst than zombies simpsons.

I don't get it

It's the most ridiculous forced meme this board has ever shat.

>starting to
You're a slow faggot user.

Seriously, what's the fucking point?

>DVD Remaster

i dont get it

>implying

There is no sneed for such harsh language. Why don't you seed your way out of this thread

Willy means penis in the UK

or it could just mean don't touch the actual person willie

>clearly says Willie on paper
>subtitles say Willy
I sure hope someone got fired for this

Reported

Hippo in the room
sometimes said, Hippo in the house

is a phrase referencing large issues that everyone ignores or pretends is not there, and often no meaningful progress can be made without addressing the Hippo.

So to say the Hippo is not there is to either say there is no problem at all, in which case they could play the game given there is no problem yet they said they could not. Or the more common version is that they willfully ignore the Hippo, in which case they can never win until they address the problem they all agree to ignore thus making the game effectively unplayable.

>Sneeds Feed & Seed
>Formerly Chucks Fuck & Suck

Or

>Sneeds Feed & Seed
>Frormerly Chucks

Which is it

What's with the dog girl?

isn't it the joke that Willy with Y is commonly known as synonymes with a men's junk, and that's why Homer says it with an Y (it basically "explains" the joke)

You're retarded.
1. The saying is "elephant in the room"
2. the joke is simple: they want to play a game called hippo in the house, the hippo is a plastic figure you need to be able to play the board game, its missing, ergo they can't play the game

(I know your shitposting, your "overexplainig simple Simpsons jokes" meme is even more unbearable than "SNEEEEEED xD le chuckkkkkk!!!!!!")

Thats just a nigger

Both, that's the joke
Now fuck

I hope you get cancer.

Legend of the dog-faced woman!

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw
Do THE HOMER SHAKE XDDD

razor sharp bro

NO DO THE BARTMAN

That is another, likely older version.
However Hippo in the room is a common phrase now, has been for a long time.

It likely was an alteration given how business people must make new and exciting terms constantly.

It is also an acronym for "highest individually paid person’s opinion", and deals mainly with the idea that major changes in company structures don't even get brought up at board meeting if people think it will offend the boss.

The highest individually paid person’s opinion in the boardroom, is the problem. =~= HIPPO in the room.

It was actually just hitting public view around the same time that made this joke incredibly relevant at the time. Here is a few examples including a 2013 article by Forbes

forbes.com/sites/derosetichy/2013/04/15/what-happens-when-a-hippo-runs-your-company/

linkedin.com/pulse/20141202162919-9221-4-ways-to-avoid-the-pitfalls-of-hippo-highest-paid-person-s-opinion/

bbc.com/news/business-39633499&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiDr8zy3qTWAhUFzoMKHSsuDsEQFggaMAE&usg=AFQjCNFVyXX2_UkffsdM5PaeOYgpCC7FNw

if you look around you can find many articles and even a few books on the topic, as it is a hot button issue in higher business circles.

This is partly why Simpson jokes are so robust, they have many deep and wide complex layers to help insure that at least some jokes are funny to every demographic, thus giving better overall appeal which takes a lot of work to maintain.

Of course given this tactic many jokes are missed by many people, thus the growing trend of these types of threads to explain good jokes to people who don't get it as it can be fun to fully enjoy all the jokes, or at least learn something new from another segment of society that you did know about before.

The original sign said "pls. touch Chuck's willie for suck and fuck."

Sneeds Sneed sneed and sneed (formerly chucks chucks chuck)

>not changing the "&Scratchy" to "&Suck"
One job