Daily reminder that the native Americans own the right to the entire continental United States

Daily reminder that the native Americans own the right to the entire continental United States .

Literally makes me lmao out loud when I hear some redneck trump supporter talking about preserving 'American Heritage ' when the entire US was stolen from the rightful owners of the land.

Literally, white people genocided millions, stole all their land, and then try to claim they want to protect their land in heritage .

IT'S NOT YOUR LAND AND HERITAGE. you have no right to complain about a small number of Mexicans finding better lives doing shitty jobs Americans don't want.

You literally mudered an entire race and took everything from them, and then try to act like you rightfully own the land and have some sort of duty to protect it (even though you stole )

Whether or not Mexicans can come to this country is up to the native Americans .

Native Americans have every right to deport as many white people as they want . It's their land

I support this, but only because I'm 1/8 native so they'll probably let me join their club

ye you americans did a evil thing

3/10 bait. Native Americans were killed, exiled, bought off, and lost. Since for nearly 300 years this land has been American. Native Americans are integrated into that symbol and ideal.

>You literally mudered an entire race and took everything from them
>entire race
A large number of Ethnic groups****

>US was stolen

Nope, the US was founded by Europeans.

If they want it back, then I invite them to put down the Listerine bottles and give it a try.

Good luck.

MIGHT

Right of conquest faggot get over it.

>having "rights"
The only rights that exist are those enforceable with violence.

MAKES

#Natives4Autism

Native American here, I hate mexicans, everyone on my res hates mexicans. My tribe got along alright with white people, and only the young retards have a problem with them today.

hey guys look at this pic i took of my hammy. she was washing her face and it looked like the jew hands

>white people, race mixing isnt genocide
>omg whites did genocide on natives
nice meme

please dont bully her

mfw this idiot thinks that the us will be just as/even more successful with natives in power

>I know more about the law and the history out here than the people themselves. Let me tell you, I feel for them. They're a proud people. But they're also a conquered people. That means their future is dictated by the nation that conquered them. Rightly or wrongly, that's the way it works, down through history.

Soon.

>native Americans
You mean the buffalos?