If you can't get along with anybody

Maybe you're the problem

everyone got along until star wars was ruined

hate women that do this but they've got small tits

she should get a boob job srsly

The force is numale.

real boobs are better

I thought it was ana kasparian before expanding the pic

Fake tits only look good in shirts. The death of tits proves this.

kathleen kennedy, fires 3 very talented directors in 3 movies! obvious bad business woman and nasty personality

Virgin detected.

Sad!

Sad!

We are the problem because we forced George to sell.

You're the problem, because you bought George's bullshit

Agreed

Caitlin Jenner?

>if you keep hating wimmin all the time

maybe it bcuz youre a self-hating closet homo just like me..

-love, dad

Is it bad that I find it funny when powerful women take over control of things many men hold sacred and make them feminist propoganda?

Maybe it's because I hate Star Wars anyway that I find it amusing.

You shouldnt believe everything you watch on youtube faggot.

One day it will be something you like user.

I usually feel bad for women, because they lack creativity, and instead have to latch onto the work of others.

They are incapable of creating a franchise, so they just hijack existing ones and piggyback off the decades of hard work by people actual talent.

>usually feel bad for women
Kill yourself

B-but they all refused to comply with my---I mean OUR---vision of strong empowered females who can do no wrong and everyone loves them!

All she has to do is hire someone with experience to pick the right directors for future films..
IT IS NOT THAT HARD AND IT COULD BE ANOTHER FEMALE!

smug cunt

it's not the 70s anymore

/ourproducer/

>mummy is so proud of her big boy

Imagine being excited for star wars

who gives a fuck

star wars is dead

men forge new paths they don't spend decades focused on the same thing

that's why I wouldn't trade being a man for anything. women can come along and dominate and already established space but they will never ever be at the cutting edge of anything

She's just trying to broaden the appeal of the franchise.

boycott disney. pixar, marvel, star wars, abc, espn, theme parks, boycott them all. burn hollywood to the ground.

How unfortunate that JJ Abrahms and Kathleen Kennedy sidelined Leia in the Force Awakens. In The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, she was implied by Yoda, Luke and Vader to have *As Much* potential in the Force as Luke (a potential that was actually explored in the Expanded Universe novels). If JJ Abrahms and Kathleen Kennedy wanted to actually show female a Force user and develop alternative perspectives on the nature of the Force, they should have used Leia. As a diplomat, leader, and mother, she could have used and been guided by the Force in ways we've not seen onscreen yet. Mediating disputes between contentious factions after the fall of the Empire. Inspiring hope, courage and forgiveness in those who follow her. Drawing on the selfless maternal instinct to protect and sacrifice for her children. These are just several new and compelling ways Leia could have demonstrated how the Light Side of the Force can be used for good.

What a shame JJ Abrahms and Kathleen Kennedy did Leia and Carrie Fisher such a disservice. Instead of developing a beloved and classic character in a way that elevated the story and universe of Star Wars, they took a page from fanfiction.net and inserted Rey.

Now Carrie Fisher is dead, and their failure is complete.

>Chris Terrio
yeah of course i'm excited

I quite liked guardians of the galaxy 2, it's my new star wars until something better comes along.

Allowing this dumb bitch to control everything was a mistake.

Women made Harry Potter, however dull it may be though.

>allowing
George Lucas hand picked her, if you can't see why then you don't understand George Lucas at all.

How about you make a movie that doesn't suck.

Two plus hours of boring tripe.

I didn't so much dislike as did I fall asleep half way through the damn thing.

>A woman made a story about a young boy

Pride + political bent = disaster

we can't have that because we can't humanize hetero-normative themes such as motherhood

Long story short.. if your movie is gonna suck and be boring it should at least be under 90 minutes.

>We are the problem because we forced George to sell.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you are not actually Bob Iger or some other high level Disney executive, and the "we" you are referring to is the core fanbase of Star Wars. Could you explain how "we" forced Lucas to sell?
It couldn't be through nitpicking his movies, because that's always been done and he never seemed to care.

If anyone forced Lucas to sell, it was Iger, who somehow got Lucas, who always stated that he would never sell, to take a low-ball offer and allow himself to be completely cut out from the franchise he created and jealously protected.

The "fans are to blame for all this" meme is a hollow script meant to demoralize the core group of nitpickers who are most able to criticize nu-star wars for the shitfest it is.

George sold the franchise due to the hate his prequels got, he wanted to punish the fans. Putting a feminist in charge is the ultimate kick in the balls to an almost exclusively white male fanbase.

If you want to see what kind of man Lucas is just look back at some things he has done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
CAPESHIT AND STAR WARS
Men made the kinos

Imagine the shit storm if that Patty Jenkins hack shat on FemWars.

In his position I would of done the same exact thing, I'm also an asshole.

>BRINGING DOWN ALL THEIR PROPERTY VALUES INCLUDING HIS OWN BY BUILDING 200 ACRES OF PROJECTS

GEORGE SCORCHED EARTH LUCAS

>we can't have that because we can't humanize hetero-normative themes such as motherhood

Motherhood is one of the foundational aspects of a society. When the virtues associated with it are diminished or corrupted, the society in question suffers terribly. Why on Earth would it not be ok to use the media of film and the highly accessible pop-mythology Star Wars to present a positive example of a maternal role model?

>George Lucas hand picked her
Of course he did.
This is our punishment for not liking Jar Jar.

I don't see how that image is proof of him being an asshole.

Such a nasty woman. Unbelievable!

jK roastings wrote it but it only became a thing with the movies.
Altough thing=most boring franchise in history.

But in that case she can ruin it all she likes.

>not liking Jar Jar.
But I love that Jew he's an amazeballs director that gets too much hate here

>large fanbase beg you to make new films endlessly
>don't really want to do it
>finally give in and make 3 new films
>"These films are shit, you suck and ruined our childhood. I fucking hate you."
>masses of fans start openly mocking you
>youtube filled with videos shitting on your work and mocking you

I don't blame him honestly, I didn't like the prequels either but way too many fans took it way too far.

>jK roastings

>George sold the franchise due to the hate his prequels got, he wanted to punish the fans. Putting a feminist in charge is the ultimate kick in the balls to an almost exclusively white male fanbase.

And he seems miserably disappointed with where Disney and Kathleen Kennedy have taken the franchise because after he concocted this 5-D chess strategy, he erased he memory of it. The left hand knows not what the right hand is doing.

It's officially happened, some retarded fucking child has actually decided to try to paint george lucas as the fucking victim.

Rich people hate poor people, the last thing they want is poor people living near them. This applies to all rich people, including rich liberals like George Clooney.

It's worth noting that Rian turned down 9.

There's no way someone would do that unless they really had no say in the thing.

He is an cunt, but so are the fans.

I understand he was doing it to spite them, but who the fuck cares about rich people? It's to the benefit of poor people. That means what he's doing has a net benefit.

You are correct but the real reason is George got old. He didn't have the energy anymore to keep going.
The "fans just kept screaming at me" is just a consequence of that.

I wouldnt be surprised if George started going senile soon.

Maybe Rian Johnson wants a break after directing episode 8.
Directing big movies like this must be stressful.

star wars fans are whiniest bunch of entitled brats that ever existed.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

yep, confirmed retard

see, i was right. look at this whiny little bitch.

>Hating lucas retarded edits of the Originals and his refusal to release them unedited.
>Hating all the boring shit from the prequels like midiclorians and casting kids that cant act.

What did the fans have done wrong?.

>make something great
>make something else
>it's not great
>fans sperg out and make act like you killed their childhood

He isn't a victim but given the kind of a man he is it's obvious Disney star wars is a punishment for the fans that turned on him. I mean fuck, he even called them "white slavers" shortly after the sale, if he wanted good things for the franchise after he left he would of sold it to someone he has respect for.

Again he hand picked a feminist to take over running star wars, he hand picked her.

"The transition has worked. This is in part because Lucas had carefully handpicked both his successor and his buyer, and also because Bob Iger, the chairman and C.E.O. of Disney, believes in preserving the culture of the companies he acquires. In terms of personal style, the change from Lucas to Kennedy could not have been more stark. Lucas was a beloved and oddly vulnerable figure in the minds of his employees. Until he chose Kennedy to replace him, no one who worked for Lucas thought there was ever going to be another Star Wars movie; he was bruised and bitter after Episodes I, II, and III, the so-called prequels, had been widely panned. Lucrative as the franchise and its merchandising continued to be, without a big Star Wars movie in the works, Lucasfilm lacked its primary reason for being."

They could of....ignored them and just enjoyed the originals?

Now you have "the force is female"

Enjoy, I guess.

>George got so butthurt that people didn't like his prequel movies that he sold Star Wars to a bunch of idiots as revenge.
That's just petty, George.

Based Lucas, also SORRY GEORGE come back!

Only sexists that say shit like "kino" don't love the new Star Wars movies anyways. Lucas' "revenge" is more of a reward.

Jesus, can women uncouple their fucking genders from anything they do? Can they build a fucking bird house without making a hash tag #girlsworkingwood or some sexual ironic shit?

This is why they aren't respected in many fields. When they do this it changes what they are doing from normal to abnormal. It changes what they are doing f om the Olympics to the Special Olympics because they aren't a Star Wars fan or carpenter. They are good at something, for a retard.

The people who like TFA are the same kind of people who laugh at Amy Schumer, they get off on it being progressive to laugh at a female comedian. Not because they enjoy it or find her funny.

TFA was more of a white male hatred film than a female empowerment movie, that's why he picked her. She isn't a feminist, she is a militant feminist.

literally this, wish I could upvote more

The libri were better than the kinoes anyway

Four directors and like a dozen writers.

This. I still can't understand why people would get mad at films that weren't even made for them in the first place.

I predict in 10 years staw wars will be a hinderence to disney and they will look to sell and 90 year old george lucas will team up with mel Gibson to raise enough billions for a buyback and in 2030 we see a mel gibson produced star wars movie

No kathleen Kennedy seduced him and tricked him to take Lucasfilm away from him and turn it into her thing. It's obvious from this interview that she obtain his trust only to stab him in the back. He genuinely believed she would take care of his company just as he would.

This. He thought he was doing what's best and I can hardly blame him at the time it seemed ok.

Although even when it was announced I thought George would have been better off selling to WB

>she is a trusted friend
Life imitates art

WOMEN SUCK BALLS

>Top 10 Animr Betrayals

I think it was a combination of Bob Iger somehow forcing Lucas into selling (using blackmail perhaps), and Kathleen Kennedy convincing Lucas that it will all be ok, and that if he puts her in charge, he'll still have creative control moving forward.

>Lucas dropped a tactical nigger nuke on his cunty neighbors

This is a bit old now, I wonder how it is now, have these low income housing actually happenned?

Baykino. All Hail Michael Bay!

Han Solo and TLJ, what's the third?

That would be a massive improvement to what we have now.

She fired Michael Arndt from TFA, she fired Gareth Edwards and replaced him by Tony Gilroy although he accepted to save face in public and pretend it was his film. Now she fired Trevorow. You might argue that these guys aren't talented. say whatever you want, they are all more talented than JJ abrams, and that's the hack who gets to make 2 Star wars films. Fuck Kathleen Kennedy

Lucas could have gotten 10+ billion for Star Wars. 4 billion seems small compared to what the new trilogy and between films will take in not even counting toys and other shit.

I'm pretty sure he gave Lucasfilm at bargain price specifically so that Disney wouldn't be worried about making the money back. At only $4 billions, they didn't have to milk the franchise like crazy. But George forgot that Bob Iger is a greedy kike. he told George they would make SW movies every 2 to 3 years. But when he took control he said they will make a SW film every year forever.

WB would've been much better for Star Wars (they fucking made Dunkirk the fearless mad men) but I doubt they were willing to pay as much as Disney. They already have a few SW-calibre domains in their possession so spending 4 billion to buy SW was probably an unnecessary risk when they could just use any of their many IPs instead.

>he told George they would make SW movies every 2 to 3 years. But when he took control he said they will make a SW film every year forever.

"I meant one *Saga* movie every 2-3 years, George. These other movies we're churning out every month are "anthology" installments. There's a big difference, you see."

I wonder how much dirt Iger and Disney got on Lucas to force him to sell. It must be some serious shit for Lucasto sell to the "white slavers".

Lucas could have at least gotten a better offer, or a guarantee of continued creative influence or input as a consultant.

I always get Amy Pascal and Kathleen Kennedy mixed up.

Love for mother takes away from love for the state.
This is how Jew Globalists work.
Anything that takes loyalty away from the state, is demonized.