I give up on women. They suck and are just sex objects

I didn't want to think this. I fought against this, held out hope for years that there could be some girls out there who were worth a shit. Alas, I was a fool. Women are stupid fucking degenerates with no empathy, logic or anything resembling ethics or depth of soul. Their just sleazy sex-holes bopping around like an oozing jelly fish that smells kind of weird. What the fuck?! I guess I'm just going to spend the rest of my life sleeping around and not even bother wasting my time trying to bond with a woman anymore. This fucking sucks. I want a family real bad, but I can never find any woman worth a damn. Is there any hope for traditionalist in this world /pol?

bump

>the 13th all women are whores thread this hour

/R9K/ FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU SMELLY VIRGIN FAGGOTS THIS IS A POLITICS BOARD NOT A FAGGOTRY BOARD GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not dating redpilled twinks

Women are like a mirror

Take a good look at yourself

This.

The blowjobs are better but the shit dick is gross.

>Work with women
>They constantly say shit like "Grrr all men are pigs!" "Are all men this ignorant, user?" "user, why do men suck so much" "Men are worthless."

>Go on Sup Forums or /r9k/
>"All women are sluts!" "How can women be so vapid?" "Women are worthless things." "Women are fucking awful"

It's almost like the issue is just 95% of the population being all around shitheads and some narcissistic niggers are constantly trying to pin it on the other half of the human race in a vain attempt to justify that one time a girl/guy hurt/cheated/turned them down.

But hey.

That's just a theory.

>tfw you cant help but view women solely as cocksleeves
what do?

>2016
>The sky is blue

Fuck off virgin. I want /r9k/ faggots to leave.

Nobody cares. Now please fuck off back to

This is what happens when your only interest in the other gender is for mating.

Try being actual friends with some women. They're less autistic than men who seem to only care about two topics with autistic intensity, you can do more things with them without it feeling gay, you can even get protective with some of them.
>hurr what good is a female if you don't stick your dick in her
>alphas stick their dicks in tons of women
if you become real friends with a few women you'll understand how they think much better, you'll learn how not to act like a creep or seem thirsty, and nothing prevents you from going after their friends. They can also make good wingmen.

It's kind of sad seeing you guys rage like this, just because you have the wrong attitude. If you only think of women as a hunter thinks of a prey you'll never learn to appreciate them for all they can be.

Don't be a faggot and learn to appreciate women outside of overthinking how to get steady access to their insides.

>Feminism funded by them

>MGTOW funded by them.

There is a fucking reason. We are complimentary units not opposing ones.

get to know them until you don't want to fuck them anymore, try friendship

>> Is there any hope for traditionalist in this world /pol?

Not with that attitude there ain't!

Stop sniveling and whining, you say women are "stupid" and make it sound like they're a waste of your time... so either you're too dumb to catch one or you're complaining about not having something you don't want in the first place.

A man that can't catch at least one specimen of the opposite sex is a disgrace to mankind, is that wahat you want to be, the lonely beta who couldn't even catch one decent gril?

Pic related, if a stoner geek can hook up with topless 7/10's, so can you..

Get married and start a family, faggot.

We have to remove women from political affairs. That includes voting and holding office. They must also be restricted from working to some extent, maybe they should actually get paid less.

Women must depend on men in some way, that is the natural order. Otherwise there is no reason for women and men to be separate, that's why you see us evolving together in modern times. Men are becoming feminine because they don't have to assume the provider/protector role and women are becoming masculine because they don't have to assume the caretaker role, but rather have to work and fend for themselves.

The current state of society has fucked with our very nature and evolution is struggling to keep up, leaving us all feeling out of place.

>I'm just gonna sleep around
>traditionalist

Hey, fuckhead... you are the problem.

christ you can literally see all the makeup caked on her face

I really wish women would stop fucking doing this.

>grumpy cat
Is this 2012 or some shit?

>It's almost like the issue is just 95% of the population being all around shitheads and some narcissistic niggers are constantly trying to pin it on the other half of the human race in a vain attempt to justify that one time a girl/guy hurt/cheated/turned them down.
Yes.

t. woman

I'm glad I got a good one. Redpilled as fuck.

>Not just finding a bf
Women are whores
Traps are whores
Twinks are whores

Your option is to date your brodies. Having children is irrelevant and for mouth breathers, enjoying life with your best bro while also being able to comfortably cuddle and kiss him is the true mans path

No. There is no hope. Just fuck a bitch and put up with her.

>I didn't want to think this. I fought against this, held out hope for years that there could be some girls out there who were worth a shit.
We were all blue pilled once.

>Alas, I was a fool. Women are stupid fucking degenerates with no empathy, logic or anything resembling ethics or depth of soul.
Welcome to the Red Pill truth.

You'll feel bad for a while but once you push through you'll be OK, everyone can be forgiven for their blue pill behaviour, the only thing you can't be forgiven for is going back to prior blue pill thinking.

>being friends with a woman
truly a fate worse than death

you ever heard the saying, 'a cool woman is an average dude at best'? it's 100% true. every time you think about a girl you think is cool, imagine if they were a man. would you still think they were cool, or would you just think they are some boring cunt who acts exactly like the rest of women except he's slightly better looking?

i used to see women as equals, then i had a long term gf and lived in a house full of them. through the longterm gf i learnt that women are basically inherently two-faced - they will act like they are best friends with a girl yet bitch about them to you constantly. they also value social standing above all else - you can be as faithful to them as possible but if for some reason you lose your place in their perceived social hierarchy they will drop you like they never knew you. this happened to me when i revealed my power level.

living in a house made me realise that women have the mental capacity of 12 year olds. they talk about nothing but gossip, clothes/other material shit or by attempting to mimick a real conversation about feelings with random buzzwords like 'i literally can't'. any conversation about politics or any other topics where one might have complex opinions are met with either entirely emotional arguments or they just quickly change the subject because politics is hard and hurts their brains. they also have no notion of teamwork - if you attempt to start cleaning up the house they won't see why it would be beneficial that they join in.

i wish i could untake the redpill on women but i just can't. i don't think i will ever i just hope pic related is true.

OK.