What is pol's take on double citizenship?

And more btw, there's no law saying the maximum is 2.

People should ONLY have loyalty to the country they're living in, otherwise they should move to wherever they have loyalty, no exceptions. Double citizenship is a globalist scheme.

btw these are the countries that allow it

didnt work

A majority of these didn't allow dual citizenship until very recently. Only (((globalists))) benefit from it.

map is misleading, for example Russia only allows Russian citizens to go pillage foreign nations. However to immigrate to Russia you must denounce your old citizenship.

This form of "dual citizenship" is actually smart. It allows your people to go abroad and pillage from foreign nations while giving them a place to return to with wealth, and then guarding all of that from foreigners.

Because were next to stupid getting dual citizenship is a pointless endeavour as a plane ride to anywhere else is going to take 12-24 hours and cost over $500-$600 just to visit

Btw some countries sell citizenship, like Dominica were investing $200k makes u a citizen, but not only them, countries like Portugal and the US do this too, but far more expensive. Shouldn't Trump stop russian and chinese billionaires from buying US citizenship with anchor offshore investments? Has he talked about this?

It's pretty awesome if you're into the digital nomad lifestyle/ free lance entrepreneur. Also as long as you didn't plan to take any kind of benefits from a country you can theoretically stack as many citizenships as you would like.

Also fun fact there are many countries you can outright purchase citizenship like Iceland, Cambodia, etc. Enjoy your endeavors OP.

He has not talked directly about investment citizenship issues outside of B1 visas as of late.

But different citizenships let you access different countries for example. If you have a shitty passport like Nigeria's you can barely travel anywhere without a Visa. Get an american passport and u can go to the US, Europe, Japan, etc. Get a russian one and you get access to some countries the US' one doesn't give you access to.
You can also retire in different countries, etc: it adds many choices. Maybe less useful for canadians, but still useful

>cant have citizenship in sweden and japan
why live

Depending on where you're born you can have plenty. A brazilian with italian and polish (I think, not sure about this one) grandfathers (or great-grandfather for italians) and who is also a Jew has already 3 citizenships, and if he goes to Portugal he gets another after just one year.
If you're lucky, rich or willing to travel you can stack many citizenships, I saw a guy with like 5 before, but just 2 useful.

This
For example if you have dual US citizenship and travel on the other passport the gov is under no obligation to help you as you decided to not travel as an american.

In Japan you can get both if you're born to a jap parent, but after you're a certain age they make you choose, and if u pick Sweden they tell you to GTFO

It should only be for mixed race people

I got two. I'm an american living in the UK. Thank God I married white British girl and she gave me British citizenship and I finally left that nigger infested shithole of a country. Now I can finally live with 100% white population here in Devon.

and now you live in a muslim infested shithole of a country

out of the pot and into the frying pan

I don't live in London.

A man cannot serve two masters

American and Australian citizenship.

Dual american aussie citizen here ama

You should only have citizenship to one country.
You cannot be loyal and faithful to two nations.

>implying they wont spread

Biggest difference in cultures?

Norwegian-American with dual citizenship, I you should have allegiance to the country you're currently in. Also Jews/Muslims shouldn't be able to be dual citizens.

>there's no law saying the maximum is 2.

There is if you want to be a Chinese citizen.

It should be banned. People should burn their old flag and passport and pledge alligance to their new country. Then they should get new names. This is what should have happened to all German immigrants. Make that sand nigga Hans Himler.

My fellow Ausmerican, how was your day?

Ban it pledge to serve one country at a time.

map is wrong
Germany (still) allows dual citizenship, as do Netherlands in very specific circumstances

wrong map hue

EU should be green all over because they allow dual citizenships at least what goes for EU countries.

What if I was born in the USA to Greek immigrant parents and I feel greater loyalty and kinship for Greece but there is no realistic way for me to uproot my entire life here and move there? What do I do then? I mean it's not like I'm disloyal to this country, it's just not the place I consider my real "home".

Should I be made to suffer for the choices of my parents and be forced to turn my life upside-down because of my greater sense of loyalty to another country?

im working on getting another US citizenship

Cool new passport design for Germany!

But in that case, you basically are disloyal to this country. Which is the problem. So many people who come here now don't really like America, or its values. They just like the money.

Hence why the US is on a rapidly increasing decline. The culture and sense of brotherhood in this country is all but gone.

>But in that case, you basically are disloyal to this country.

I would never willingly commit treason. That is what I consider being "disloyal" to this country. Feeling a greater sense of kinship with another country does not mean that I feel absolutely no kinship for this country.

>So many people who come here now don't really like America, or its values.

I do like America and its values though. I just don't feel like it's my real "home". Part of that likely has to do with the fact that the rest of my family are all back in Greece. But the other part of it is just something I can't explain. I just have always felt more Greek than American. But not because of any hatred or disloyalty in my heart for America. It's more about my experiences, my language, my culture, all of the things that I just never had in common with my compatriots growing up here.

It's really difficult to explain the conflict at the heart of the immigrant experience quite frankly. I'm not sure I did it any justice in this post.

FUCKING HERESY

I'm eIigibIe for American citizenship, but I have to go through the process to appIy bIah bIah bIah and havent gotten around to it yet.
If I ever need to go to America I wiII though.

>he doesnt own 3 passports

Sometimes it's a life saver. If you're in a country that has bad relations with your native one, and you're caught shooting video of something you didn't know was tantamount to trespassing, your second passport might mitigate your penalty.

>German
>Roach

Pick one.

Poo in loo and British citizenship
Mummy is Indian (2nd gen) and my dad is English.

I know this feel.

I have a russian and German passport.

>tfw based putin even conquers clay for me
>tfw always go to russian embassy to vote for putin
>tfw making good money in germany and later planning to retire somwhere far away from this cuck shithole here in Germanistan

Feels good man

>Australian citizenship
>United States of America citizenship
>Danish citizenship
>French citizenship
>Spanish citizenship
>British citizenship

Are you cucks even trying? I have 6 citizenship's, I've lived in more places than you dweebs have amounted in years.

Traitor. We dont want you here.

I have 3, US, British and because I was born in Northern Ireland I have an Irish passport too.

>shitposting deluxe

Youre only allowed 1 EU citizenship.

I would know, otherwise Id have 4 passports.

This is the only answer.

>Danish citizenship

Tell me about your time living there, Ausbro.

>Be me
>have 6

i have norway/aus dual citizenship

I was born in France. Moved to Denmark before they joined the EU and after to Spain. Before residing in USA then moving to Britain and finally Australia.

US(they don't get taxes lol), Rus(never payed tax there), Nor(they don't know about other citizenships), Swiss, German, Aus

>he thinks that ethnicity and race are interchangeable
Always stay the same amerifags.

USA and UK. Feels good, man

I have dual nationality. British/French. It can be a bit confusing as a young kid growing up.
I was born in La Rochelle and went to schoole there until I was about 10 or 11. Then we came to England.
Both languages are easy for me. It just seemed like a big adventure to come here.

My dad (RIP) was French and my mother is English. My wife is Scottish and my sister lives in New Zealand. So it's a bit of a mix.
I have three kids ages 17, 12 and 6. I sometimes speak in French with them as it feels natural. My wife doesn't like it as she can't understand what I'm saying. I honestly don't even know I'm doing it. It's not even a switch between languages. I can't really explain it.
I have two passports. Bong and Frog. I'm OK with it.
My best mate is dual nationality - USA/Brit. His mum is a Yank and his dad is Bong. It's maybe easier for him as he was brought up with one language. I don't know.

Then show us your passports with timestamp.

Since most Eu passports have 10 years of validity, I call bullshit again.

I kept my Turkish one because dual isn't possible for me here, at least not legally.

Born and lived in the USA, you should feel American and that's it. This is the problem we face with shitskins. They are third gen immigrants who still don't feel and act German. This is why immigration should be severely limited only to qualified people who will assimilate. Don't want to assimilate? Get the fuck out.

As a US citizen I do not benefit what so ever. I have to pay taxes to both countries and have to pay 5k+ to get rid of the kike US taxes. Kinda forces you to be a millionaire to get out of courtry and a slave if you can't affort not to.

You're just some Austrian nonfactor dweeb. Go sit in a corner and be quiet while the grownups talk.

>be German
>move to Austria age 3
>get treated like a "Piefke" my entire life, despite sounding entirely Austrian and trying to "be Austrian"
>never feel like part of the culture, despite having lived here 25 years

Sure thing pal.

Australia sells citizenship for $5mil worth of investment in business or housing. Chinese are utlising this massively.

Australia also makes you renounce other citizenships if you become prime minister.

On the Polish side (I hold both aus and pol) I'm not sure as I live in shitpost land.

Nice proof of your 6 passports. Really convinced me.

Should be possible in the EU, Finland/Germany here.

Germany by law allows double citizenship only to other EU citizens. By current law you cannot have a German and a non-EU citizenship, unless you have some very valid reasons (ie you need to travel to country X, but they'd kill you if you appeared with your German citizenship). Even roaches have to decide by a certain age, don't remember which, whether they want to keep their roach pass or the German pass.

As with many other laws, our government ignores this for PC reasons.

Germany doesn't allow dual citizenship though, I looked into this..

Do you like black metal?

>tfw finnleaf
stay jelly

sucks but that's life for you

your grandkids will probably be seen as true austrians, it's harsh but that's the way life is

if you move to another country then you'll always remain the foreigner, the opposite is poison to the nation

>I have no idea about anything

>Born and lived in the USA, you should feel American and that's it.

Eh, I've kind of been raised back and forth though. I've spent a good deal of time in both countries. And again, there's the situation with my family. It's not as simple as "just feel American and that's it". There's no way to just neatly abandon my Greek identity. And it's not something I would even feel inclined to do if I could.

>This is the problem we face with shitskins.

No, the problem you face with shitskins is that they don't share your values and are prone to committing crimes and trying to force their values and culture on your society.

I don't do any of that shit when it comes to America. In fact, I actually share America's values, because these values are not even that far off from Greek values. American civilization and Greek civilization are not incompatible. That's the key difference.

kek I don't even consider Austria a foreign country, so this is not entirely relevant. I'm talking about completely different cultures. Like Helmut Schmidt said, migration between compatible cultures is unproblematic.

Except when I lived in the Us for 4 years I always felt like part of it. People didnt care that I had an accent. I was treated like a local.

>German citizen
>Polish citizen
>Ukrainian card (grandparents were deported in WW2) which gives me about the same rights as a native

Who else /triplecitizenship/ here?

Wrong. You can have as many EU citizenships as you want. Germany doesn't allow for a non-EU citizenship, unless you acquire a Beibehaltungsgenehmigung before naturalization. EU citizenships are not considered in this regulation. I have two.

the US is special in that regard

they don't have a millenia of culture to fall back upon and thus are the only ones where melting pot truly works, think about it

the US and south africa are the only nations where a black guy and a white guy could say they were from and you wouldn't say: "huh, you don't look like one"

>there's no law saying the maximum is 2.

yes there are.

Laws are not universal nigger they are different for each country.

In Denmark in 2010 you could not have more than 1 citizenship. Then the reds came to power and fucked everything up. Now you can have 2 citizenship. Two, not three or more, just two.

>What is pol's take on double citizenship?

Absolute cancer. Luckily the rules are going to change back to the original ones in Denmark; one citizenship pr. person only.

>where melting pot truly works

biggest of keks. Racial tensions everywhere, black lives matter, niggers chimping out en masse...

I could get a triple citizenship. My current Swedish one, a British one and a Namibian. (I'm white you fuckers. Just born down there.)

I've got dual British and Irish citizenship

What's the problem lads?

How do I into citizenship in Canada? I want to move to Squamish.

No it doesn't

It's okay for tourism purposes.

I don't mind some swedes having also a spanish citizenships.

dual shitposter/bong passports.

If you're austrian you are not allowed to have double citizenship (although there may be some exceptions)

R A R E
A
R
E

In Spain it's legal if you're a latino niggerindian or sephardic

Getting on the wrong side of Straya will bring down a bant hammer.
How do you fuckers survive in that heat? I've visited Australia many times as my sis lives in NZ. Most of my Aussie friends live in Melbourne. I break up the journey by visiting Hong Kong or Singpore.
HK is not a nice place. It is massively overpopulated and everyone tries to sell me a watch or suit.
It goes like this: "American? You want watch? good price. I sell best."
" You want suit? I make suit for you."

Fuck Hong Kong.I hate that place. We should never have given that place back to the Chinks. They fucked it up.
Singapore on the other hand is amazing. Nobody gives any hassle. The food is the best in the world. The people are polite and welcoming, and at night time the place looks incredible. Loads of lights and skyscrapers. It is very clean, and the police and airport security are beyond polite. I love Singapore. Just don't break the law or you'll be in a world of shit.

Another reason I like that place. It's a bit odd as it's both a city and a country. The hospitality is wonderful. I stick out when I go there as I'm tall. A Scottish person is not used to the heat. It fucking wrecks me. Public transport is cheap, clean and easy to use. But that heat. You Aussies have that shit. How do you cope?

Any temperature over 15 degrees is alarmingly hot.

that's more because muricans are fucking autistic about race

if black were to just adopt white culture then there wouldn't be any problems with chimping or gimiedats

its not a melting pot, its more like a chunky stew

voting AfD 2017

t. croatian diaspora

German and American

i'm the the antichrist for SJWs

How do I convince my 8-months pregnant coworker to go to Canada to give birth and dual citizenship to her son? Shit is going to hit the fan in a few months and it would be nice to have an escape option.

Weird since i have both the US and the German passport. Maybe update your map senpai

You aren't an American.

Your loyalty is to a foreign country.

This is a natural feeling though.
But serves to illustrate why foreigners will always be foreigners and immigration should be banned unless completely necessary.

You better not be a certain nigkilling sloot.