Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>Both.

You

Well that's that.

The US should have supported Nationalist Communists like Stalin and kept Communism contained in its own bloc like a benign tumor.

Instead the West diluted and spread it like a malignant cancer.

Both sides were shit.

Pretty much

Also to hell with you for raping Germany. You'll pay for it though. Probably in the next 20 years i'd imagine.

>pay for it
Do you accept american express?

Similar game being played in using the third world as client states. USA kept population in check by consumerism that's culminated in hedonism and decadence, USSR did it by demoralization and totalitarianism.

Ultimately life was far better in America and our soft empire than in any of the soviet republics or their client states. Our unforgivable crime is the support of the Khmer Rouge by the Carter administration

IDK, I think angry nationalists would probably want blood, not money.

Do you accept american blood then?
(See what i did there eh)

Fuck the USSR.

With that said, America moving the world towards globalism and meddling in places they never were meant to has created an absolutely awful world picture, and have acted as an extremely poor sole superpower. We need to right the globalistic wrongs that this awful era of comparative peace has brought, and America is largely to blame for it.

And the support of islamist terrorists in afganistan...
And support of jewlywood film industry...
And support of drug popularization..
And support of rock and rap pseudo muzick....
Dont get me started with feminism and multiculturalism. America is kinda shit country...

Nah, probably only Jewish blood from people living in Israel.

>Only jews living in israel will die
Good to hear soros and the rotshits will be fine.

Both, but america did an awesome job making everyone think that ameriga was the gud bois and soviet the bad bois

With the head gone the body will die

:^)

You make some good points, merchant.
I have a question, are there a lot of multiculturalists in Israel? In the west lots of the political elite that push for it are jewish, but muslims hate y'all

Israel

>The family of bankers and industry giants who control every war on the planet the last 300 years are controled by a cold war era american puppet state in the middle east that exists less then 80 years.
You made that autistic face thing so i wont even bother arguing with you faggot.

Jews

Mostly those living in Palestine

>muslims hate y'all.
Only the backwater farm goatfuckers. All thier leaders wear suits and ties and sit at one table with the uber kikes. As for israel. Long story short it was testing ground for whatis only starting to happen to rest of the planet.

Have I struck a nerve with you?

Don't be a fool, you don't really think when nationalists destroy Israel they won't uncover anything, do you?

Anything that will damn all the Jews across the world to hell?

Come now.

:::^^^)))

So was pic related really Master Race?