Who are the best voice actors of all time?

Who are the best voice actors of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAM1vwEcFg
youtube.com/watch?v=DM4RMo0R2Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tom Kenny
Jeff Bennet
Frank Welker
Scott McNeil
Maurice LaMarche
Ian James Corlett
James Arnold Taylor
Steve Blum
Kath Soucie
Pamela Adlon
Cree Summer

Phil Hartman
Billy West
Tara Strong

>Pamela Adlon
>Cree Summer
>steve blum

only known for doing like two voices each. i would not put them on any list of the greatest. they're like kristen schaal- tier

no love for mel blanc?

>No DiMaggio
I'm upset
Also this

jim cum

>tfw Blum has range but no one lets him use it

>not Matthew Lillard
>not listing based Shagster
NO CONTEST NERDS

Hartman, West, and Tress McNeil?

This topic should always start with Mel Blanc. It's like Sup Forums has no fucking idea how versatile the man was. Oh and Hank Azaria voices like half of the Simpsons character, and he's almost never mentioned in these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAM1vwEcFg

>this wasn't the first name suggested
Are you FUCKING kidding me.

Best all time. Not even close.

Pro-tip: It's because everyone already knows Mel Blanc is pretty much objectively the best VA of all time. We all know. Even most normies know how awesome the man is. It's been said for like 70 years we don't need to keep saying it. The man was a living god and is now a legend in every sense of the word. What do people have to do to get it through to you faggots that Mel Blanc is always implicitly acknowledged as probably the greatest VA to ever live? Do we have to dig him up and suck his dick? I'll do it and involuntarily perform my Donald Duck impression if that's what it takes. He's great, he's never been surpassed and probably never will. Yes, good job on figuring out Mel Blanc was amazing now shut the fuck up and be pretentious about something more obtuse than Bugs Bunny, you dickriding normies.

So when people ask about the best hitters of All time in Baseball we should just leave out Aaron, Ruth and Bonds and go straight for the Pete Roses and Ichiros because the others are so well known?
Always respect the GOAT, cunt

There's a difference between respect and dickriding, kid, and the fact that you guys feel he's unknown enough to derail a whole thread because he isn't mentioned within 10 posts is quite the opposite of respect.

Frank Welker

He can imitate so many different animals, it's hard to believe he's human

You are the one attempting to derail the thread if anyone with a tl;dr contrarian post my man
Sorry I even replied to you.

>it's hard to believe he's human

Because everybody knows he isn't. Everybody knows he's just Dr Claw's civillian disguise.

>James Arnold Taylor
FUCKING FINALLY
I never see him posted and it's criminal, criminal I tells ya!
Have you seen his one man show? Dude has more range that 4/5 of the entire industry
youtube.com/watch?v=DM4RMo0R2Vc
And what's more, he answers his fanmail, has his own youtube page where he does Q&A, even has videos on what it's like to actually work as a VA in the booth along with industry terminology
He does conventions, he's available for bookings and what's more - he's just a really nice guy.
He's not stuck-up or conceited or pretentious or constantly riding the coat-tails of their own farts
I'M LOOKING AT YOU TROY, NOLAN AND TARA

Dude needs more love

>James Arnold Taylor
Love the guy. Too bad about the *whipcrack*

Kyle Massey
Andrea Libman
Adam Sandler
Walt Disney

Literally the only right ansers.

Rob Paulsen
Jim Cummings
Mark Hamill

I wasn't really aware of him until I saw him do different versions of Fred Flintstone in "I Know That Voice". Totally blew my mind.

Ron Perlman.
Billy West.
John DiMagio.
Katey Sagal.

Charlie Adler
Tim Curry
Steve Blum
Frank Welker
David Kaye
Mark Hamill
Kevin Conroy

if I can't say Mel Blanc, then I'm going for his impersonators