Sw Maybe Spoilers

So, let's say a friend of a friend is deeply involved with Lucasfilm, as in, maybe he's employed there and works on story and probably told me some details on the upcoming films when he was slightly too drunk.

Kylo stole the blue lightsaber from Luke, and then Maz stole it from Kylo when he was living as a recluse among Knights of Ren,
which we will see on screen.

I know more.

There are no huge twists prepared for TLJ, honestly. The biggest twist is that Luke is now crazy and has two personalities which is also reflected when he talks to ghost of Anakin/Vader (they switch up).

Leia was supposed to be left stranded on her disabled starship while Poe looked for help, but scene was rewritten and it's implied that she dies there.

BB-8's blowtorch gets destroyed when he's in a fight with another robot and it 'leads to problems'.

Rey's parents are nobodies, not mentioned.

Poe has a bonsai force tree.

Both Holdo and Rose are traitors, sort of. Holdo betrays Leia because Leia doesn't want to surrender Finn after he 'did something that put resistance in danger'. Rose betrays Finn because she doesn't want her home on Crait to be destroyed.

Is Chewbacca in it?

>Kylo stole the blue lightsaber from Luke
then how the fuck did Luke get it back from the bottomless pit?

A story for another time. Op is a faggot.

Anakins saber being in the new trilogy is retarded as all hell because if it fell into the cloud city pit as garbage it was ejected into the atmosphere of the gas giant. Impossible to retrieve it, but its disney so who gives a fuck.

It's not impossible. I used to retrieve lightsabers from atmospheres in my T-16 back home.

there's spaceships that can jump across the galaxy in minutes yet retrieving a lightsaber from a gas giant is somehow impossible

ok, user, ok

Then why did Luke even bother hanging on to the antenna? Why not just let himself fall and have the MF fly by and pick him up somewhere in the center of the gas giant?

Because luke had at least one hand to grab something with and a lightsaber has.... about 0 hands?

You implied the gas giant causes no harm to objects falling into gas giants, in which case why did luke hang onto cloud city when there was nothing to fear? Unless you're implying lightsabers are indestructible and could survive the extreme pressure and friction reentry of a gas giant?

You always assume you are constantly replying to one and the same person on Sup Forums? Is this your first day here? Are you a newfag?

>say something stupid
>t-that wasn't m-me

guy above me (I can't reply while using ad and I'm taking a shit) you do realize that Luke would die if he fell right and light sabers are made of metal...

are you seriously asking why Luke didn't fall to his death on purpose?

do you have autism?

>lightsabers are invincible and can survive reentry of a gas giant
They've actually been proven to be quite fragile in the series.

ipad***

Not bad

Gravity from the gas giant would crumple it into nothing unless it was recovered on its way down before that point. Like in minutes.

Lurk more reddit

They're pretty much the same spoilers from the other day.

what if the saber just got stuck in one of those tubes that luke fell into

What if you weren't a fucking retard?

Not really. It's like throwing a football into the sea and someone finding it on the other side of the world years later.

What if you stopped sucking your dad's cock for just 1 second?

but that doesnt answer the question

Who the fuck is holdo and why does she look like Kathleen Kennedy

Ellie became a space dyke

>Luke is now crazy and has two personalities
that one explains Hamill's concerns about Luke.
your hero is a lunatic now.
Well played Rian.

>turning Luke into a schizophrenic
that would be dumb

What if Cloud City is an enclosed structure, just like it looks, and the bottomless pit has a FUCKING BOTTOM?

Schizophrenia is not the same thing as multiple personalities.

You're a bottom gay boy.

>he's employed there and works on story

Lol what the fuck does this even mean?

There are the people credited for screenplays like Kasdan, Abrams and Johnson and probably 5 other people with Kathleen Kennedy in a thinktank who "work on story." I'm gonna go ahead and guess none of these people get drunk and spill secrets to their anonymous anime forum shitposting friends.

Pro-tip attention whores: say you're an effects artist and you can link info on the one specific scene you work on. There are hundreds of effects artists and it's actually possible.

The light saber got stuck in one of the ventilation shafts, period

Try to be more subtle with your shitty failed thread stealth bumps OP

BOY im finna get stuck in YOUR ventilation SHAFT

>reminder Lucas only sold Lucasfilm so that all the employees would be able to keep their jobs as he focused on losing money making movies just for himself

Kek