Perfect cosplay

Perfect cosplay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpNR9d-2Ed4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i will never truly get over this

Seriously. In all the Marvel Zombies shit, that's was the only really disturbing or horrific scene.

Top kek

Capeshit writers are really good at finding humiliating ways to kill/debase characters.

I'm getting the impression that a lot of artistic types might have issues to work out.

wait, this is from that? the art looks like 60s spider-man
i know the HULK ate a guy then turned back to bruce and exploded, but how'd zombie pete do that?

>>fucking pym particles

Sandman mistook regular Pete for zombie Pete. Refused to go down without a fight.

Like user said.

Talk about coming in someone's mouth.

So is this a fetish or not?

Did you really need to ask that question? Of course it is.

oh okay, tiny panels. That makes sense. though it's still unusually minimalist for modern comics

You have never been to /d/ They have same-size vore threads almost continuously.

>"I have only one chance...Hostess Fruit Pies...now with laxatives!"
>15 minutes later, Spider-Man walks out of a bathroom stall. There is a flushing and screams of terror and disgust
>"Whew! Close call. And the doctor told me grainy stool was a bad thing! Ha!"

What's the context? I haven't read Spider-Man in a long time, he actually died?

It was in The Amazing Spider-Man One More Day

>Male pred and male prey with bursting

I mean you could post it but no one would like it.

every copy of marvel zombies should be burned

Thanks user

did sandman watch the buu saga?
youtube.com/watch?v=UpNR9d-2Ed4

The one where he tries that with Vegito and his muscles all swell gave me a boner as a teenager.

Underrated

Seeing that fat sandy fuck pop like a giant meat balloon is so satisfying

This is horrific, like fucking scary. The fucker went from his mouth and ended up in a point where Peter's stomach took the place where his balls should.
The explosion wasn't even necessary Sandman ripped through everything before exploinding. Spider-Man was death the moment Sandman reached his balls

So did they revive him somehow or what?

Papa Bless.

No problem.

That whole issue was kinda fucked up. Probably moreso than the others from Marvel Zombies Returns. I've been looking at them due to this thread. Lots of great moments, like Tony killing zombie Pepper by puking nanobots which destroy necrotic tissue directly into her mouth.

marvel zombies stuff is always so fucking dumb

> Hulk ate a guy then turned back to Bruce and exploded

Well, that's sad, funny and horrific all at the same time.

It's shallow, goofy schlock based around a gimmick even the film industry got tired of. Deep and respectful writing wouldn't be appropriate. Returns even ends in a stable time loop (The Watcher teleports the last remaning zombie, Sentry, back through time and space to the origin world) and yet there are 3 more minis after that. Machine Man and the Midnight Sons go fucking around on behalf of ARMOR and earning Marvel some more money. I read those years ago but now its all kind of a blur.

By the way Sandman comes back in this. Zombie Spider-Man augments those nanites with a vaccine of sorts derived from an uninfected Wolverine's blood then shoves it into Sandman, so he can vote the fuck out of everybody.

I thought that was a pretty fitting finale for the whole Marvel Zombies Universe, as well as a pretty cool way to kill all of the zombies.

Wasn't there a marvel zombies comic were sandman also killed spider-man?

DELET THIS

>not posting the rest