Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCfChTLtRJs
youtube.com/watch?v=77vD_JIrAlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you will never caress her yarn hair

i'm so blue

youtube.com/watch?v=hCfChTLtRJs

She was so cute in that movie.

It is a shame the Warren tainted her popularity, we could have seen modern RAnn cartoons today.

>warren

What this?

I'm partial to the Fleischer cartoons from the 40s. She was portrayed 1000 times cuter in those than the doll actually is. I remember seeing those as a kid and really wishing she was real

I'd rather caress Raggedy Andy desu

Ed & Lorraine Warren, "Paranormal investigators" recently on 2014 and 15 got movies about some stuff they were involved.

The thing is, they keep a R Ann doll named Anabelle that they claim is possessed by a Demon.

Her voice in the movie (some chick from Grease?)
was utterly adorable

why so you could pork her?

That's insultingly stupid

I think I read about about that on another chan at one point, I was like wtf is this anabelle shit

>hair tied into a bow

that's cute

youtube.com/watch?v=77vD_JIrAlw

>a song about incest

I dont know who owns Raggedy Ann as a brand but I dont know why they didnt sue them.

Sister frotting is the LOUD thing to do nowadays!

If only they did, maybe we could have been spared some shitty horror movies and all that autistic nonsense on the chan

Superior doll coming through

We need a queen! We the dolls on """lalaloopsieland""" have been without a leader for over ten thousand years.

let's post moar cute dolls

>why was she a misfit?

WELL... I have no Idea

Somethingnabout raggedy is so sexy. I wanted to fuck her even as a kid, and she gave me my doll fetish.