And fair trial... I suppose... that's off the table as well?

And fair trial... I suppose... that's off the table as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obligatory voocaroo meme: youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA

>No honey, you don't need to swing the sword just because you passed the judgement. Just let your personal house assassin do it for you. In fact, why bother to take him outside the gates? Just slit his throat right here, on the floor of the Great Hall, where we invite our guests and celebrate the harvest festivals with our family.

Also: why didn't he ask for trial by combat?

I knew fags round here would be seriously assripped at their mememan being killed off
Serves you right for watching this garbage

No one would stand for him if he did and he'd be forced to fight himself

He could buy some time by asking someone who is in the other side of Westeros. Tyrion did the same.

After then he'd simply buy the guards and that's it.

Tyrion did that and Lysa refused to wait. That's why he had to go with Bronn.

Fugg. :DDD
You're right. Still, Baelish could fight his own battle and would have more chance. He fought before - that's how he got that scar. While you could say that it shows he's a shitty fighter, but Ned Stark's brother was a proper warrior.

King Tomen banned it and now its law that trial by combat is no longer allowed forever.

Do you even watch faggot?

>Do you even watch faggot?

Calm down, user. I just started season 5.

The north seceded from the realm, that would be like UK laws being applicable in the USA.

Trial by combat is an Andal custom at any rate, not really practiced north

I'm shoorry....i'm abit confushhed.

Remember when actions like these had consequences for the characters in GoT?

kek thank you for that, user!

Like Littlefinger's actions had this consequence?

>help Sansa, albeit to your own end, on several occasions
>You betrayed me! Quasimodo, attack!
How comes Theon is still alive? The dude openly betrayed the Starks.

What would have been a better way to do this storyline? Assuming that the conclusion is the same, Littlefinger dying.

The worst thing about the whole thing is how its implied that Sansa knew all along and how much of a smug cunt she is. When he would never be outsmarted in such a lame way. They made him do stupid things and get killed anyway which isnt even necessary from a hack writing perspective because they can just use Brans magic bs to execute him no matter what he does.

Theon got his cock sliced and mentally broken, that's his consequence.

hahahhahahahahaha

Well since Season 7 started i kept having this feeling that every scene felt like it didn't really matter, or that it was the natural continuation of the previous scene. The Littlefinger death scene is the same. Sansa states her charges like she doesn't really care anymore, but because Arya told her she should do it, she does it...even her acting is too low key, it's just...empty. That scene is difficult to watch cause it's just bland and empty...when Littlefinger is on his knees and crying, it just doesn't fit with the character and it's actually ridiculous from a pure acting/directing point of view.
If it had to be done better, there was no reason for Littlefinger to stay around Sansa without doing much...we should have seen that he was preparing something huge, maybe see what his endgame was, and then his death scene should have been more dramatic, more surprising even.

I SHAPOSHE HARRENHAL ISH OFF THE TABLE THEN

You're right, there is nothing surprising about the show anymore. People were even guessing that the NK would have an UD dragon long before the spoilers were released. It's just so trite now.

Fucking amazing.

topkek
this get me every fucking time

OF COURSHE

HAHAHAHA

GODS WHAT A TOP MEME

I just somehow hope that Jon won't end up with Khaleesi at the end like a basic castle romance. It would be smart to have an actual real bittersweet end with no real winners and lots of death.

>my sistah asked you a question
Fuck I hate that smug cunt.

>And fair trial...
But why? They already knew he was guilty because of Bran.

What is wrong with you fucking idiots?

*teleports behind you*

my problem is why the fuck didn't littlefinger get the fuck out of there the minute bran was revealed to be a demigod

his character was so shallow by the end of it

>my problem is why the fuck didn't littlefinger get the fuck out of there the minute bran was revealed to be a demigod
Was this ever revealed though? All littlefinger knows of this is when Bran says 'chaosh ish a laddah'

No one else seems to consider it a big deal, which I agree makes no fucking sense considering he reveals to Sansa things he couldn't know otherwise and she was in charge of Winterfell

it just doesn't seem like littlefinger had any smarts left in him

did he really expect sansa to turn on her sister??? what the fuck that plan is insanely stupid

wouldnt littlefinger have sided with daenerys?

>But why? They already knew he was guilty because of Bran.

No one can prove that what Bran says is true. He could made up literally anything.

he got the scar from losing nigga. The only person in that room he could beat in single combat is probably Sansa.

Well Bran's about to tell him that he's been fucking his aunt so, what's more bittersweet than that?

>failing to understand what consitutes a "fair trial" in westeros

How will Bran become the Night King? Or will he kill himself to stop the prophecy?

He's not the Night King

>the world is still connected and actions have consequences with others

let me just teleport to kings landing real quick

>le swing le sword
He sentenced the Mountain to death and send some guys to kill him.

>Trial by combat is an Andal custom at any rate, not really practiced north
O RLY

He wasn't in the North anymore.

Because one of Jaime's men stuck a spear in his leg so he had to send Dondarrion and Thoros to do it

That doesn't justify it. He could sent them to capture him and execute him himself.

He was the Hand of the King, the Mountain was pillaging the Riverlands - not feasible for him to travel there and do it himself. In fact, he spoke in the name of the king, so it's actually the king who passes judgement.

Sansa is the lady of Winterfell - what's her excuse?

The Arryns literally pride themselves on being one of the oldest Andal bloodlines in the world, you mong

And the Vale is not in the North

You want them to capture and hold an eight foot tall, 400 pound man with the ability to crush a man's skull with his bare hands and then travel several hundred miles back to King's Landing?

So now they can just hold kangaroo courts to put their guests to death without consequences?

The Vale is in the South

>Sansa is the lady of Winterfell - what's her excuse?
She is a woman.

Break or severe his hands. If Jaime, the strongest character, could be capture then I don't see how the Mountain couldn't not.

Hasn't Varys already kind of took that spot?

Also his goal seemed to be Catelyn/Sansa's pussy and Dany doesn't have those.

Meme Queen would've done it.

Pretty sure acts of war are treated differently than local law enforcement within your home estate.

I don't think she has the strength to behead someone.

Strongest character with a sword, once he doesn't have the sword anymore he's just of average strength. The Mountain is strong, period. There's no way you capture him without him killing your entire group first.

UHMM, EXCUSE ME, SER

>Lady Shansha....no lawyers no witnesses....what short of due procesh is thish?

The Hound could keep with the Mountain strength without problem and even him was captured at some point.

>help Sansa, albeit to your own end, on several occasions
Well, he kind of got her father killed.

you lack imagination.
go for the legs with swords and arrows,once he lost enough blood he will be harmless as a puppy.

>The Hound could keep with the Mountain strength without problem
Well i wouldn't say without any problem

Man, you could really edit some laugh tracks in the original; this is like bad comedy.

What, because she's a little girl? What year do you think this is?

He parried all his blows and never tried to kill him. The Hound dominated all the fight or at least Ned got that impression in his POV.
My bad, I tend to forget that womyn get stronger with the calendar.

He actually didn't sentence the Mountain to death on the spot. He sent Dondarrion and Thoros to capture him and bring him back for a trial.

haha im posting this on 9gag

That was painfully unfunny.

this is why i still come here.

>"The first men believed that the judge who called for death should wield the sword, and in the north we hold to that still. I mislike sending another to do my killing...yet it seems I have no choice."
He did. Ilyn payne got really asshurt because he wasn't send to kill the mountain.

(You)

This is all under the assumption that he's alone, in the story he's always surrounded by his men, so the situation is even worse, first you have to get through all his men, then you have to get to him as well. It's just unrealistic to me unless you outnumber him 10 to 1 or catch him in a spot where you can just rain arrows down on his whole army.

A good writer would have found a way for one of his schemes to run counter to another scheme to fuck him over. Probably two which were seemingly unrelated which is why he never figured there was an issue. Hell, this is pretty much sitcom teir writing and would have been better than what we got.

What we did get though was a guy who was supposedly mentally prepared for any possibility, tripping over himself after a baseless accusation which would have been the first possibility he would have thought to prepare a response to, then executed in a completely out of character fashion for the Starks just because Bran magically saw everything he had done.

He wasn't beaten by his own hubris, and the Starks didn't earn their victory over him in any way, it just fell into their laps by the will of the writers and it made all the characters involved look shittier for it.

>Bran repeats "chaos is a ladder" back to him, revealing that he knows everything about what Littlefinger is planning

Why the fuck didn't he run out of there as fast as he possibly could back to the Vale or across the ocean or literally anywhere else?

duh,of course is going to be dificult,but he was almost defeated in that battle on the mill with that faggot that let him scape.

Because he's not Book Littlefinger, he's TV Show Littlefinger.

HARRENHALL SHAVE ME

Jesus, people who think LF was making it out of that hall are fucking thick.

>b-but my northern justice!!

everyone in the North hates LF and everyone in the north fiercely loved Ned and the Starks. Now we find out that the guy everyone already hated killed the family everyone loved and people are wondering about due process? Fucking normies.

people just want a reason to bitch

I caught Big Guy today
To see if he still feels
I get him on the plane
My safe space made of steel
The masked man tears a hole
Plane dangling from string
Try to take Pavel away
But I'm in charge of everything

What have I become
Fire ascends
Flight plan I filed goes away
In the end
And Bane just took it all
No survivors today
I will let you down
I am C.I.A.

Because that would mean another episode, and they spent all the money on dragon animation.

This place is the gift that keeps giving

This fucking sameposter

It's called samefag, you dumb nigger.

Basically this

Jon told him, the only reason he's still alive is he helped Sansa.

Well memed, I laughed.

His end game - at that moment, was to marry Sansa, and consolidate his power of the Vale and Winterfell - and then the Iron Throne. She would have died soon after the marriage, of course. He fucked up with the Lannisters, so he goes to the next big power, Winterfell. If Sansa had rejected him, he would have gone to Dany, and sucked up to her. I guess his plan would have been to attack whatever is left of the Cercei/Dany fight.

If it got him power, yes.

"I have alwaysh loved you, danaerish..."

Speaking of which, what happened to guest right

this

LOL I DUNNO

Well, if Cercei can blow up half the city and kill hundreds of innocents, the core of a religion, and her daughter in law and her family, and get away with it...sure, why not. They don't have laws like we do. With Jon off bumping fuzzies with Dany, Sansa is the law.

Her family is so poor, they couldn't afford eyelids.