Elections in Merkel's home country - Merkel BTFO

In yesterday's elections in the Bundesland of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, the AfD party (alternative for Germany) became second strongest force. This is remarkable as the party was only founded some three years ago and had not been in the previous election. The ONLY party who voiced criticism about Merkel's open gates policy even became number one in Merkel's own constituency.

Shunned by all other political parties, they won't be in a coalition government. However they can no longer be called a "right wing fringe group", and established parties can no longer say "we can do it" when talking about millions of refugees. The main reason for Merkel's CDU just being third biggest party in yesterday's elections is that they didn't take the people's worries about refugees, crime and terrorism seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
youtube.com/watch?v=enUBcTp3njk
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good

good

Don't get complacent, push farther until you have your country back, Proud of you Krauts.

You have made us proud. Keep going.

I happen to use the Jodel app and I saw so many anti AfD butthurt posts by libtard students.

Feels good, man

It's fantastic because of the message it sends, but practically how fucked are you if all other parties block them? What's the best you can hope for 2017?

Polls say 10-15 % so ~20%

Well, you have to remind yourself, and this is what enrages me even more than their treason, is that Germanys politcal caste consists of spineless scum. They would eat their own shit live on tv if it kept them in power.

They will at least change their talking points but I want them gone. Our system needs to be gone.

I want people like the ones that took part in the Putsch of 1923 as politicians, that would die for their beliefs.

German media tries to talk down the results. I love the collective butthurt from the liberal media.

>mfw

Well, I'm very excited. Germany is long overdue for a second genocide and a third world war.
I just hope they'll let me joing the future SS.

>Jodel

kys, my man

If you check your history, the first WW was started by Serbia and Austria, not Germany. And the second WW was started by an Austrian who had migreted to Germany.

Germany being "responsible" for two world wars is nothing but Jewish lies.

Nein.

What and where the fuck is a mecklen(((burg)))?

Why is Goytchland so excited about some local election in an irrelevant hick town?

Look it up, leafer.
It's what you'd call a province in the federation that is Germany.

>Elections in Merkel's home country
You don't say?

Ok but if you guys can do this I'm allowed to post a BC election general next year right?

The excitement over that is basically: If the NDP win/rig the vote Canadas last stable economy will fall and the whole thing heads into depression 2.0

Just read that in todays newspaper, how could Germans give so many votes to islamophobic anti-immigrant far-right populist party?
Good job Hans, keep it up

Its not just that one state
This has happened in the last 9 state elections since they started and they continue to win every state in east and west germany
Were heading straight for federal elections 2017 and especially the last few state elections counted generally as a preview for federal elections

This election was about showing Merkel that we're not as cucked as she assumed us to be. Even if it was in just one of the federal states, it has been the second in which this has happened since Merkel opened the gates last year.

>in the last 9 state elections
Wow. I wasn't aware that it was this many.

9 states done, 7 more to go.

Maybe. Just maybe.
Perhaps, you Germans can uncuck yourselves.
I really hope so. Merkel is a fucking lunatic.

She has never had children and is ex communist fucking Stasi secret police. Never having kids is tragic. It will fuck anyone's head up. I'm 48 and have three kids. Having children means that you MUST put their needs before your own. Your chancellor has never experienced this.

She invited loads of rapefugees into Europe. I love Germany, but your collective national identity lacks pride in your country's achievements. There is a sense of fatalism and shame. I've lived and worked in Germany. I speak your language (I get the 6 million words for 'the') - just joking "Der, die, das, dem" etc

Take pride in your country. Not blind patriotism and flag waving. Just a secure sense of national identity. And make children. As many as you can.

>we dindu nuffin massa! We wuz kaisers n sheeit

Merkel's coalition party CSU today:

"After the dramatic results of the elections in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern necessary decisions have to be made. We need an upper limit for refugees, quicker deportations, an extension of the safe countries of origin and a better integration."

Actually the Kaiser didn't want WW1. He was a grandson of queen Victoria, and Tsar Nikolai was his cousin. He wrote letters to him begging him not to go to war over this. But the Jews in both the German and the Russian government went to war anyway.

This is documented btw.

>Kaiser Wilhelm

that faggot should have listened to based Bismarck. he did not and went full retard. Serbs triggered the WW but it was about to happen anyways sooner or later.

>watch the interviews after the results came out
>every fucking one of the state-level politicians said "Don't blame this defeat on us, the election was overshadowed by Merkel's federal policies"
>they will still suck her dick and ensure her full support the next time she shows up

It is amazing how they are all able to tell exactly what is fucking them in the ass, but still seem to be incapable to fully grasp what that means.
All they have to do is kick the illegals out and give Islam a good slap and they can go right back to 35+% in every election.

>he hasn't red the eberhard straub biography of Kaiser W

pathetic

Sadly, the CSU is all bark and no bite. They have been against this from day 1 and yet they always supported Merkel in her decisions in the end.

>Bundesland of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Your language is disgusting.

Post >yfw the greens were btfo'd

I was so worried they'd use the postal votes to keep them in when they were stuck at 5% for multiple projections while everyone else was going up and down.

It's nice to see that in the end they got what they deserved.

>Berliner Runde discussing the results
>guy from the Grüne criticizes the CSU (or CDU? Forgot)
>just gets "Take a look at your results" as reply

Pommern fein muss komplett sein. :3

>„Dass eine rechtsextreme Partei, die unverblümt widerlich gegen Minderheiten hetzt und mobilisiert, in unserem Land ungebremst aufsteigen kann, ist ein wahrgewordener Alptraum“, sagte die ehemalige Präsidentin des Zentralrates der Juden am Montag in München.

GERMANY

NO!

congrats you finally got your own makeshift SVP

what is going to happen now? New chancellor?

no.

They'll most likely re-elect Merkel. There's no solid opposition right now.

The lefties sure were mad

-burg =/= -berg

I wanted to bathe in all of the salt and enjoy a good old brexit-style laugh, but alas, all of the posts from social media were in kraut and I got bored.

Well done though, Jerry. It's a start.

AfD just needs a good hype man to rally the people.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

Burg means castle. Berg means mountain.

Is that Bjorn Hocke guy still the spokesman or whatever? He gave same really good speeches like this one: youtube.com/watch?v=enUBcTp3njk

Head of the AfD in Thuringia

You shouldn't be. AFD barely won and SPD still has way more votes.

This country is done for but you can't even really blame the people. Our media are just even way, way, way worse than yours. Yes, worse and less neutral than CNN. People go to work, school etc. and don't have time to browse Vietnamese imageboards.

i can´t stopping to cringe

soon.... so very soon

20% amazing

Makes you wonder how far AfD could get without all the propaganda/brainwashing being done.

It won't change much because you cannot vote for other demographics... muds >>> krauts, sorry for that. At the end of the century German culture will get its own museums.

>Zentralrat der Juden

They are mad because 70 years of brainwashing didn't seem to work how they expected it to be

translate pic pls

Din du nichts!

They do that all the time

He is still a big person in the AFD, yes.
But he was teacher before his career as politician, now he is not allowed to do his old job anymore because of butthurt merkel-stasi.

Our state propaganda admitted, that they were showing pics of degenerated left-wing-communists, which were said to be AFD protesters.

>being a proud jew pawn
Anglos, not even once

>pegida calling for demonstrations in 14 european countries. but there are already plenty of right-wing demagogic parties.
>pictures of some disgusting people
>turns out those pictures were from a different demonstration (the anti pegida one) and the article gets removed

it's no biggie. just some example of the shit that t he media is pulling off

I dont speak arabic

Care to translate?

Translation:

Oy vey

jews getting scared of next Hitler because some party that is against the current immigration bs got 20% in some election.

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

There is no hope to be had through AFD, what do you people seriously hope to achieve though AFD? She doesn't even seem to say anything about the construction of family and the post modernist / cultural Marxist doctrine that promotes degeneracy that is leading to all this weakness and state failure. She doesn't want to end immigration she wants "selective" immigration when that can only be applied with a serious break. Furthermore, even if she believed in it and she wanted to apply it, maybe she wants it later down the track, the global establishment will never allow it and they will simply end Germany.

The best bet for Germany is for them to be smacked up against the side of the head by refugees, realise we are different and start trying consolidate the tribe such that it can project its self back into leadership in like 150 years.

>party with highest vote in the constituency
>not in power because of some bullshit coalition of leftists and cryptoleftists

Now you understand why FPTP is the best system?

County, you fuck.

rare!

It's awoovment!

"throwing stones is not enough. Every AFD member should fear for his life and the lives of his family members."

butthurt left lmao

>WWI

Don't pretend like you didn't want to start some shit just as bad as we did, serbshits just gave us a reason

Good job Germany, get that stupid bitch out of office and kick those daamed refugees out!

>Just read that in todays newspaper
a Czech newspaper?

R A R E

A

R

E

You must be American military though. Navy or Air Force?

thanks for the flag

>Brexit domino effect intensifies

>Brexit
>Germany uncucking themselves
> Trump will win
>PRI BTFO in state elections, will lose presidency in two years

This has been a great year for politics.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!

Die Inselaffen und Froschfressen hatte eine Schelle einfach bitter nötig.

degenerate goyim servants on suicide watch

> eat their own shit on live TV.

Why are Germans so quickly to go there?

Have you ever tried it?

Shit's tasty as fuck

Its funny how """democracy""" works in EU. Merkel may lose all elections, but still be PM because government is appointed by "coalitions", and no party ever could get 50+% to make this shit irrelevant.

when will she be voted out?

>implying she won't be chancellor until her death

Germans are just too cucked, its too late

Never, PMs are not elected by people, its irrelevant how they vote.

So there's still hope, eh? You krauts better keep up the good work, or else someone will need to kill her.

WHY DONT KRAUTS EVER FUCKING TRANSLATE

thanks for bringing a smile to my face!

fucking lol
Why are you so uneducated?

kek is with us both today

chekt

Verrryyy nice

>Now you understand why FPTP is the best system?
Good joke

Then it would be:
>SPD
>CDU
>AfD
>Linke

KEK IS WITH US

>that an extreme right wing party, that agitates and mobilizes against minorities in our country, can rise unhindered is a true nightmare

t. ex president of central jewish council

...There were elections in Poland?