Can you be Jewish and not know it?

Can you be Jewish and not know it?

yea if your mom gets KIKED

Are you cut?

i'm not a man

jews have been getting good benefits for the last 50 years so prolly no

Sure why not. I was catholic for over 5 years and didn't know it.

I'm probably Jewish.

I love money and I'm cut.

I'm Catholic but I have a high suspicion that I'm a kike.

We're done here...

No. Judaism is a religion. Unless you are ethnically Jewish, and then you get to decide when it refers to ethnicity and when it refers to religion. This of course does not apply to certain ashkenazi Jews who consider themselves the only true Jews by blood, which you can only inherit through your mother. However, you are a bigot if say being Jewish is anything but a religion, unless doing so offends any of the aforementioned groups, then you are wrong and a racist bigot. Do you understand, goy?

>Jews are just a religion.

Oldest kike lie.

no,-was-also-baptized.

story time?

i'm actually going to have my dna tested. my last name is eastern european. my great grandfather, whom i never met, looked like a stereotypical, big nosed jew. his country of of origin was hungary. his parents sent him here to the us, when he was only 6 years old, during hitler's rise to power (in a rush), and they moved here later. when people first meet me, they assume i'm arabic.

since childhood, it's always been this big family secret. "all i know is we're from eastern europe and our clan lived in a small village in the mountain".

so yeah, i'm pretty certain at least partially a kike, but my family has been denying it over the course of multiple generations.

Infiltrate their order and discover the protocols...

Look at this stupid goy. Jewishness is passed on from the mother side as per Ashkenazi law.

>jews are just a religion
No.

i'm going to. i will, user. i will bring the entire kabal down, so help me god.

this is my grandma's last name, does it mean I'm a kike?

Sire, just ask Hilter

You dumb motherfucker.

Every real aryan/anglo has a bit of Jew in them.

So you don't understand? Stupid goy.