Daily reminder that Scarlet Witch is the Wonder Woman of marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/3963293/elizabeth_olsen_oldboy.html
xhamster.com/movies/983858/elizabeth_olsen_martha_marcy_may_marlene.html
xhamster.com/movies/3228537/elisabeth_olsen_dakota_fanning_very_good_girls.html
xhamster.com/movies/3047092/elizabeth_olsen_secret.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

behead those who insult Diana

What do you have against Wonder Woman, OP?

Daily reminder that your C-list waifu won't become an A-lister no matter how obsessed you are with her.

shes the top bitch right now at Marvel

Yes, many of us know that if MCU Wanda does not make it through Infinity War, 616 Wanda is likely toast, probably getting replaced by Wiccan (thus following the trend of turning established brands into SJW pandering characters).

What do people reckon the big reveal in James Robinson's book will be?

Does this artist think that breasts really behave that way? Art is fucking awful.

I'm more concerned by Wanda's baby arm

Nope.

Wish writers gave a damn about any of the classic Marvel females, really.

Maybe if they made her dress like a dyke again she'd be more popular with the Marvel crowd today?

>Wonder Woman of marvel
> Not WANDA Woman

ONE JOB

Carol's more of a Peej

actual significant women of Marvel:
Hellcat
Venus
Sue Storm
Spider-Woman
Mayday Parker

>Hellcat
>Venus
>Mayday Parker

Who?

>Spider-Woman
Which?

>Sue Storm
>Marvel
kek

No that's Carol or Kamala
Maybe Jane Foster

Wanda doesn't even break the top 15

Irrelevant covered fapbait?

Wanda was in the top 5 until Bendis came along.

Wanda having normal parents in the MCU works a million times better than the soap opera BS of the comics.

>Wanda was in the top 5 until Bendis came along.
Top 10, maybe. But not top 5. Especially not ahead of

>She-Hulk
>Storm
>Sue Storm
>Spider-Girl
>Rogue

Wanda is for ______

Wonder Woman of Marvel Status

Mutant genocide

I don't know what you're talking about, man. I'm just saying that Carol has more similarities to Peej than that of Wondy.

That Magneto is still her father since anything else no one will give a shit about.

I always thought Storm or She-Hulk were.

15 female characters who are currently more important to the MU or receive more focus across more books than Wanda

>Carol Danvers
>Kamala Khan
>Jane Foster
>She-Hulk
>Black Widow
>Medusa
>Squirrel Girl
>Storm
>Jean Grey
>Rogue
>Spider-Gwen
>Laura Kinney
>Kitty Pryde
>America Chavez
>Maria Hill

Who has that post about why Bendis is a complete fuck tard and uses Scarlet Witch as a reason?

Hellcat and Venus were Timely/Atlas/og Marvel characters
Mayday is Peter's daughter and first female is Marvel to get 100 solo issues
Spider-Woman in general because she had the cartoon in the seventies and my mom even knows her
Sue Storm is the first lady of modern Marvel

how? Explain that in a way that is not memetic
I just don't see it

Hi, Jean Grey!

Her parents should always have been normal as that more aptly reflects her arc of journeying from shy normie to powerful heroine.
Magneto, Whizzer, Natalya...that's all soap opera shit.

Chthon > Fagneto

Cuddles

She's not, Marvel doesn't have a Wonder Woman or even a Supergirl.

People just like her and hate the way she was treated by Marvel after 2005. Watching her claw her way back to prominence is fun, but her fans among comics pros are almost all middle-aged dudes who read Avengers comics in the '70s.

"Wanda is Marvel's Wonder Woman" is sort of a defensive way of saying "she's more important than fucking Bendis thinks she is."

But they aren't. Deal with it. You can't just erase 50 years of comic book history

Thanks for explaining, I sort of expected that it was the case

> Modern Marvel is so shit that Chthon has the moral high ground over Bendis's Strange.

DC has lead heroines, Marvel has none.

Here it is.

>But they aren't. Deal with it. You can't just erase 50 years of comic book history

Magneto being Wanda and Pietro's dad is a retcon from the 80s which in itself contradicts their early appearances in the original X-Men comic. So it's not like that idea has any more weight than their parents being unknown. It's just that you only started reading comics in the era when they were marketing the Magneto's children concept hyper-aggressively (Disassembled, House of M, etc).

Y'know, Steve has let every random C-Lister on the face of the Earth be leader of an Avengers team, he's not actually a very discerning judge.

It's pretty telling that most people who claim to like Wanda on here are MCU waifufags who just love her in the movies.

that's fucking stupid, (forgetting Pietro who absolutely needs his connection to Magneto) making Wanda Erik's daughter just opens up more and better storyline opportunities.

with it, Wanda becomes a central character in the Marvel Universe, right there in the middle of the Avenger, X-Men and Magical worlds.

Magneto will always be Marvel's #1 villain even as an anti-hero, Chthon is Z-Lister of the highest order the poor mans Dormammu, that's just making Wanda Raven from Teen Titans and giving her a Trigon, Magneto is always going to be relevant and his actions are always going to have an affect on the twins and demand a response wither he's their biodad or not

Retconning them into being Magneto's children was a good idea. I think Wanda fans are just overreacting to stories like House of M where being Magneto's children completely defined her and Pietro, because Bendis and a few other writers didn't seem to know them as anything else.

But all they had to do there was not mention the connection all the time. Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were in lots of stories in the '80s and '90s that didn't mention Magneto.

holy shit that picture is awful

The Magneto retcon led to exactly 0 good stories.

Name one.

I'll wait.

That's not Carol Danvers user.

Who the fuck even likes Scarlet Witch? Shes a genocidal bitch

---xhamster.com/movies/3963293/elizabeth_olsen_oldboy.html
---xhamster.com/movies/983858/elizabeth_olsen_martha_marcy_may_marlene.html
---xhamster.com/movies/3228537/elisabeth_olsen_dakota_fanning_very_good_girls.html
---xhamster.com/movies/3047092/elizabeth_olsen_secret.html

no one is the wonder woman of marvel
they dont have anyone that fits the archetype

Fuck off, Bendis

Fuck you Bendis, you ruined her.

reeee muties begone

Lewd.

Nice shot.

daily reminder that nobody cares.

That's because MCU Wanda has thus far been handled alot better than 616 Wanda.

One of 616 Wanda's biggest problems is that there are two camps of writers; those who see her as a mystic (Busiek, Englehart, Robinson, Abnet) and those who see her as a mutant (Byrne, Bendis, Waid).

Why not both?

Nice

Thanks for waiting I was taking a nap.

All New X-Factor #14

this world needs more stevexwanda

HAVOK IS NOT A C-LISTER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Came her to post this.

Lorna is a goddess.

And now Magneto has no kids left.

That's actually kinda of sad now that I think about it.

>Magneto will always be Marvel's #1 villain
Dunno about #1, but he's up there with Ultron, Doom, Kang, and Bendis.

Speaking of daily reminders...

>And now Magneto has no kids left.
Are you stupid or something? Polaris is fine and dandy.

Scheduled to die in IvX

>Scheduled to die
Source?

I stand erected.

Well I don't know about her being the Wonder Woman of Marvel, but she definitely deserves more recognition than she gets.

>"Wanda is Marvel's Wonder Woman" is sort of a defensive way of saying "she's more important than fucking Bendis thinks she is."
Well she is.

holy fuck all she did is cured most of you fucking muties for a few years. lay off her ass.

Hot

Well, there's always that idea that she can mesh science and magic.

I think Abnet was the writer who went for the "both" angle.

Chthon presented hugely interesting story opportunities which were missed.

When you think about it, the Vishanti would have flipped their shit about Wanda and ordered Strange to kill her, given Oshtur. So, a great opportunity to make perennial non-entities like Oshtur actually interesting were missed.

Now, High Evolutionary is truly a Z-List villain, the most boring villain in all of Marvel.

>Wanda: Depowers a bunch of mutants, resulting in a small fraction of them dying due to complications
Worse than Hitler
>Blackbolt: Kills and/or sterilizes almost all mutants
Eh who cares.
Blackbolt is the new Wanda. Make him feel shitty for it!

Blackbolt is male and is able to answer back (ironically) whereas Wanda was banned for years.

I mean in universe. it goes Mags, Namor, and Hulk

does the general population know Ultron, and Kang even exist?

now in reality your right Bendis takes the cake with Alonzo and Joe Q right behind him.

>I mean in universe. it goes Mags, Namor, and Hulk
I'm pretty sure Thanos would beat a few of them out.

> Polaris
> Scheduled to die in IvX

Fucking source, man. Don't do that.

>Blackbolt is male and is able to answer back (ironically)
What exactly was Mr. Bolt's response to "I caused Mutant genocide"? Was it "My Bad." or did he just look at the camera awkwardly like he usually does?

Awkward look, I think.

Maybe he would beat them off?

NO MORE MUTANTS

fuck you i liked whizzer origin retcon

lesbian sex when?

> Wanda in

> "At least Wanda still has Steve..."

He's now Hydra Cap.

> "At least Wanda still has Carol..."

They barely interact, and Carol did not even bother to try to recruit Wanda.

> "At least Wanda still has Chthon and Master Pandemonium..."

Farmed off to Carnage and Doctor Strange, while Wanda gets the shitty generic Emerald Warlock.

> "At least Wanda still has Pietro..."

They had a bust-up and are out of each mother's lives.

> "At least Wanda won't be replaced by Wiccan..."

"Scarlet Witch" is now a title handed down, and Wiccan is a future Sorcerer Supreme. Uh oh.

bump

Why do fanartists and even some commercial artists always draw SW as if she's only wearing a leotard, totally forgetting the bodysuit? It happened in the ultimate universe too

Everyone knows Namor is the PG of Marvel.