Batman #11 Storytime

Descend into the belly of the beast:

"I Am Suicide" part three!

Oh yeah Batman secretly written by Bendis.

Batman: [Here]
Green Lanterns: Superman:

The tricky part of Storytiming Tom King books, is my vow to not spoil myself on the previews...

I didn't know bendis started working at dc

So you try not spoil yourself on the previews?

Yeah, I keep myself from reading released pages early. I save reading for the physical book in the morning.

>Batman defeats a giant monster army the previous week
>Bane: I can take him.

Why are Bruce's rogues so conceited?

Tom King is just an anonymous call name for writers to use and not to void their contracts.

you only read a book for the first time in the morning it's released?

Bane?

I liked it. It's an interesting direction King is taking with Catwoman.
Can't wait for the triggering.

holy fuck what is this shit. like jesus christ this dialogue

Yes I d-

oh, you...

Thanks for reading, Sup Forums.

Support the official release!

F

Man they're really going path of no return with Selina

Did anyone think this was a good issue? why is everyone talking like a malfunctioning robot or a bendis character?

> She read too much JOJO.

Bitch thinks she's Joseph Joestar.

Cyborg: Trinity:

user, the only one who sounds like a Bendis is you.
TIP YOUR WAITRESS, I'M OUT

can you really read this dialogue and tell me it doesn't read like bendis wrote this? actually bendis's dialogue is better than this

>a plane

lol
is there anyway he's pulling a long con with this?

I do not know that bendis guys ..But I thought the book is ok without duke.

Man, this week is seriously boring for DC.

Batman, Superman and Trinity were all meh.

I thought superman was kinda fun

Superman is god.:D Trinity is good and sad.

Ok what is going on? Is everyone repeating themself like an idiot because Psycho Pirate is having an autism outburst or Bendis is ghost writing this story?
Also, what the fuck Selina.

FUUUUCCCCCKIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KING I TRUSTED YOU, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT BENDIS DIALIGS IS EVERYWHERE AND CATWOMAN IS FUCKIN MURDERER

It was just an OK issue for me.

Jon and Damian are pretty boring together.

Isn't Bronze Tiger supposed to be top 3 martial artist in the DCU? How is Catwoman of all people taking him out so easily?

It's possible this was all a show and Catwoman just made it look like she murdered Punch and Jewlee. Or not. It's also possible King writes something everyone hates so much that future writers just pretend it never happened. Anything's possible in comics.

I think they have some chemistry. when damian got out of full cunt mode they worked well together

Remember when Harley Quinn killed around the same number of children with bombs hidden in Nintendo DSs?
Yeah.

no?

Bye Frank

You have objectively terrible taste and you should feel bad. 1 mouse $ has been deposited into your account

Well, hello newfriend.
It was in her villain week solo.

you can't prove that's any of the currently living harleys and not one of the many dead ones

>there are people here right now that didn't think this was fucking great
Once again proving that Bat fans are the worst fanbase and will literally never be happy with a run.

This was great and if you don't agree then you're wrong. It's just that simple.

how was everyone talking and acting like autistic robots great?

I swear you all are fucking retards, you see repetition on a page and you are already calling him a Bendis copycat and a hack , for fucks sake Sup Forums get your shit together.

The fuck are you talking about? It's the current Harely, the one who was in Suicide Squad. The one who boinked Deadshot, the one who had Joker's cut off face and used it as a sex aid. The one who eventually broke up with the J.

Mouse gives money to anyone who says that they don't like a dc book? Where I can sign? Because Batman alone will makes me rich.

How the fuck were they talking like robots? Did you read issue #10 by mistake?

when it's this much repitition? yeah

by constantly repeating everything the last person to talk said. it's like they were all malfunctioning robots

Sadly, this was not great. It might turn out ok in retrospect, once everything is explained and we know the reasoning and motivations of everyone.
As it stands, this is bad.

Catwoman most certainly didn't just kill Punch and Jewlee after taking out Bronze Tiger. This is all some grand keikaku by Batman, just chill the fuck out.

I really, really hope this is all misdirection setting up for a final Catwoman reveal, because this was way beyond anything Catwoman has ever done that I can think of.

I can't remember exactly what Psycho Pirate's powerset is, but isn't mind and emotion manipulation on a grand scale his shtick?

>by constantly repeating everything the last person to talk said
But that didn't happen.

>Bane saying OF COURSE
>this doesn't trigger Sup Forums

Is King the hero we need?

Aren't we all losing our shit a little too easy that someone is doing out-of-character stuff when a villain with mind-altering powerset is explicitly involved?

>once everything is explained
What is there to explain? Everyone's motivations seem pretty clear to me. Do you really need literally every detail spelled out for you every single issue?

it was ok but the entire plan sounds like a mess, at least at this point

>people have actually gotten triggered because they seriously believe Catwoman killed them
Holy shit. I now Rebirth brought in some new readers but you're embarrassing yourself Sup Forums.

King likes this kind of stories where you peel all the layers away and you only know the truth when you get to the center. I'm saying that we're not at the center yet, you moron.

Well, she already killed 200+ people. What's the big deal with killing two more?

>King likes this kind of stories where you peel all the layers away and you only know the truth when you get to the center.

Right. He's a less pretentious Morrison.

I mean, Vision was supposed to destroy the world and kill all the avengers. How did that turn out?

Because King is a hack.

Eh.... he's pretty pretentious.

Slut

Is Tiger ded?

>people actually defending this
how.

I'll admit if he can turn this around I will say I was wrong, but how can you defend it at this point beyond king dick sucking

what's with King and drug addicts

That was beginning of King's fall...

>"OF COURSE"

She's pretty.

Bane? The mosque man? That bane?

So, Batman's plan to trick Tiger and Wesker into believing that everything fails, two clowns dead and Catwoman is rebellion murderer and traitor now? It doesn't makes sense.

He has gone to that great frankworld in the sky

Your grammer is what doesn't make sense.

Just like your life. Still, King became worse than Snyder really fast.

Embarrassing.

King and Snyder are both great. Some Batman fans have become unappeasable.

There's a difference between short, punchy prose dialogue and Bendis-speak.

why didn't they infiltrate from the start
also it must be a ruse, they can't expect Bane to fall for the "Bronze Tiger just happens to appear right after Batman did" thing

>don't fall, don't fall, don't fall
>kiddies stuff
>muh parents
Sure I'm the one with horrible taste.

Don't insult Bendis by comparing his dialogs with this.

Bendis' are hilariously bad while King's dialogs are just cringe worthy and annoying.

Aye.

f

W-women... Am I right fellas?

hehe...

So. we hate King now, right?