Jew Nigger King W.W.3. G20: Israel Fails To Agree To Peace In Middle East With Russia

This could've been prevented. It's Happening.

web.archive.org/web/20160905070734/http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/05/politics/obama-putin-syria-ceasefire-talks/

This is kind of a big deal.

Wake up you fat fucks.

Disappointed in you.

Not even a single shitpost.

Disgusting.

How many burgers does it take to rot an Ameritards brain?

Nothing to type?

The "I value America" meme needs to end.

Pussies.

You're all a bunch of Okee Dokee.

This website really made me think.

really

thinking

hmm

fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots fat idiots

retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards retards

done

dead to me

This is such a canada thread.

Kerry and the Russian FM are still meeting and Putin and Obama talked you fucking leaf

>CNN
Canada never.. NEVER!!

and your such a amerifat that you shart in park

Enjoy being meaningless.

enjoy dying in the sand niggerdom again while your economy collapses (again)
israeli cocksucker

Hey leafdude, why's your bacon so wierd?

its because of your fucking face

EBIN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>pic related it's you

You guys aren't even funny shitposters like Aussies or Americans, it's just sad desu

Is it a cry for help?

Your lucky I'm awake to give you a bump

no, its not me if it were me itd have a lot more class i actually am a super capitalist so i recommend you all die in a fire commie scum

Sage.

saged your mom last night

i want my happenings, not a dumb headline

theres just so many jews here

Don't even bother man

Now Sup Forums is just sliding and normie shitposting

But still every libqueer will bring up le Sup Forums boogeyman every time someone bring something about politics in other boards like this is some political group

Did you actually think they would agree. Right now we are putting immense pressure on China and Russia atm. We are starting to get out maneuvered. Crimea, South China Sea, Syria, Turkey. We are getting buttfucked globally.

its like everyone with discussion skills disappeared overnight, what happened?

I actually thought Israel didn't want to be nuked.

I don't care

of course you don't shlomo

>28 posts by this id
>40 replies
Are you drinking again, user?

Lonely?

ive been drinking since before you were a single celled organism

So they're admitting Obama funds "freedom fighters", Russia says they are attacking these fighters because they are "terrorists".
Business as usual in government, making our lives better I suppose.

They both want control of Syria, why? Because of oil, reserve currency and geopolitical goals for moving closer to Iran?

im so mad
i cant believe this is happening
humanity was supposed to uncuck itself!!!!
now its niggers spics chinks starving and jews all the way down i literally screamed at the event horizon

>You guys aren't even funny shitposters like Aussies or Americans
>or Americans

Weapons grade autisum

so is your mom but they had trouble loading her on the truck

she didnt fit

The freedom fighters they fund are literally former al-qaeda or affiliates.
They beheaded a 10 year old boy on video and laugh, because they thought he was with Assad.

(OP)
Can you fuck off for like five seconds?

interesting story just started being posted

Get on Woodside buddy.

>WW3

I'M STILL A VIRGIN!!

Hopefully that means ill be going back to work.

>32 posts by this ID
>55+1 total posts in this thread as of this post

>So you ready to give us Syria yet Putin? We've got billions more ready to funnel into the jihadis. And we haven't even used a false flag attack on our citizens to mobilize them in the war effort yet.
I'd tell king nigger to fuck off too

You won't be after Occupation.

>implying the globalist click could affoard the saudis flipping their yarmulkes over their "rebels" beeing abandoned in Syria.

The USA isnt going to pull out or support Assad untill Trump is in office.

This, every fact shows this. I just want to know what lucrative business Obama will get after his presidency.
I mean he can't be doing Saudi & Muslim Brotherhood bidding just out of ideology, right?
He did write his thesis on Blindly and adored him, says a lot.

He wrote his thesis on alinsky*