Well done Philippines

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/05/asia-pacific/as-philippine-slayings-surge-many-too-afraid-to-denounce-dutertes-drug-war/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/812620/what-is-state-of-lawless-violence
update.(ph)/2016/09/duterte-mulls-hiring-worlds-fiercest-mercenaries/9057
newsinfo.inquirer.net/810999/basilan-bishop-backs-duterte-order-to-destroy-abu-sayyaf
rappler.com/nation/145027-duterte-dirty-harry-liam-neeson-drug-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is he actually going to handle the fucking muzzies now? pretty disappointing how hard he's been going after weed lmaos when there's a god damn islamist succession movement serious enough that they've got themselves an autonomous region.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/05/asia-pacific/as-philippine-slayings-surge-many-too-afraid-to-denounce-dutertes-drug-war/

> These are rare tokens of protest over a surge of killings unleashed since Rodrigo Duterte became president of the Philippines just over two months ago and pledged to wage war on drug dealers and crush widespread addiction to methamphetamines.

> Very little stands in the way of his bloody juggernaut.

> Last week the number of people killed since July 1 reached 2,400: about 900 died in police operations, and the rest are “deaths under investigation,” a term human rights activists say is a euphemism for vigilante and extrajudicial killings.

Why aren't you at work Pajeet? How was the strike today?

Most powerful country in the world.

In this politically correct world, only we hindus have balls enough to wage war against muslims and get away with it. But its nice to see other people trying.

We are controlling the strike by killing them one by one. Death toll is rising baby.

Give him time. He can't deal with everyone at the same time

What do you think of Putin?

He is pretty based and actually a much nicer person than your western media portrays him.

Leaders are supposed be strong with firm beliefs, nobody likes a liberal patsy in Asia.

The Muslims in our country are our own people, same race. They're our brothers and sisters, only with a different religion. That's why he's hesitating.

They are pretty much us, the only difference is that we were invaded by Spain and forced to become Christians, while they resisted, even to this day.

If the population of North Dakota were all White and all Muslims, would you be able to kill them all, knowing they're your brothers and sisters?

Yes of course

Yes of course
Europeans have been waging war against people of the same skin colour and who speak the same language for thousands of years.
It's in our blood.

Buddhists are doing their fair share in Laos and Cambodia.

Se. Asian muslims are the worst type though

I am glad based baghwad Gita teaches us to not to hesitate killing our brothers for greater good of humanity.

Glad to see we are not alone.

You do realize Laos and Cambodia has like no muslims right?

This is now a LOTGH thread

INDIAN PREZ DECLARES STATE OF LOOLESSNESS

Duterte saw The Purge and thought it was a great idea

Not a good way to treat your potential ally in Chink war.

Kek.

> this allows the government to suspend civil rights.

But that's wrong pajeet.

They do not see u in the same light. They want muslim laws at the head of every state. Moderates will wait for it to trickle in whilst lying thru their fucking teeth and the extremists are the arm that pushes a conflict to its head. With islam there will always be a max saturation point before conflict. Its rhetoric is designed that way.

>If the population of North Dakota were all White and all Muslims, would you be able to kill them all, knowing they're your brothers and sisters?

Turn it around and ask yourself if muslims would have a problem killing their "brothers and sisters" of another faith. Should be a pretty easy question when they are already killing your countrymen right now for not being muslim.

He's an uneducated third world demagogue and you expect him to be woke? He's an Asian Mugabe. Keep your expectations in check.

Nope, they'll kill us without hesitation. They're muslim.

He's a lawyer though, passed law school and the bar exam.

Are Filipinos hispanic since they were occupied by Spain for so long or what? Cos I noticed that some words in tagalog sound spanish or are spanish

Hell, we kill them without hesitation as well.

>The Muslims in our country are our own people, same race. They're our brothers and sisters.

Well what the fuck are your drug users?

He seems to have no problem executing them with extreme haste.

Truth is, he's just a demagogue looking to score cheap political points by attacking those unpopular people who are least able to speak for themselves while ignoring the real threats to national security because he, like all Filipino politicians, is venal and indifferent to the fate of the nation. Deal with it.

Duterte is going to RightWingDeathsquad the Muzzies
>Duterte is going to RightWingDeathsquad the Muzzies

Holy shit.

>tfw the first country to purge its Muslim population will be the Flips.

In the Philippines. Which is like being a high school graduate in the West. Which is why he's behaving as he is.

>If the population of North Dakota were all White and all Muslims, would you be able to kill them all, knowing they're your brothers and sisters?

We killed each other in the world wars by the millions.

>like high school
Kek, I was expecting that reply.
A FUCKING LEAF

>Well what the fuck are your drug users?
Well Druggies are more obviously detrimental to society than muslims.
I do know a few muslims who are actual working productive members of society, obviously no druggie can be called productive member of society when he gives a significent portion of his income to funding criminal state-within-state like bussnies.

Junkies are per definition anti-social muslims are only a problem if they take their religion seriously.

yeah pretty ironic that your country keep hiring filipino nurses in your hospitals

My bad, i was thinking of Burma and Myanmar.

>First country
Dude, wow. You completely ignored us.

You cucked and gave away kashmir and bangladesh.

What part of that is spelled "purge"?

Nice come back. It means nothing.

And you were expecting that because you know full well than anything academic credential from your country is a joke and is worthless in serious countries. I've worked with Filipino doctors in Manila and their lack of basic medical knowledge was unbelievable. Western high school students literally knew more than these "MDs". One told me that my lower back pain that bothered me for years was due to appendicitis. The retardation is unreal. So of course your "educated lawyer" is going to act like an idiot tin pot dictator.

They are currently conducting the largest offensive in 40 years, so yes they are going to remove this gookkebab for once

>nurses

Sure we hire them. It's not a serious job. It's like being a dental assistant. But we only hire them after we retrain their dumbasses and they get locally certified. We're still waiting for your Filipino scientists and doctors, kek

>gave away kashmir and bangladesh.
Kek, we never gave Kashmir away. That's the whole fucking issue.

Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan from which we carved out a country and hold its government in our pockets.

>Allows government to suspend civil rights
newsinfo.inquirer.net/812620/what-is-state-of-lawless-violence
It's merely bolstering the police with the military, but they still have to conduct lawful police business. No warrant-less arrests or searches.

>your country will never be lead by Duterte
why even live?

>lower back pain
>appendicitis
>he doesn't know that it also radiates to the lower back
Try me, chink.

t. 3rd year med student

Quality nip bantz

>flag

Opinion disregarded

>islamic militant group claimed responsibility
>while a spokesperson for the group denied the reports
What the fuck?

>hires filipino docs and engineers
>"wow they are so dumb there lol"
A FUCKING LEAF

Have you even paid attention to the news?
They are conducting a large offensive against Abbus to exterminate them once and for all

But of course, your flag explains everything

They are claiming that the bombing was done by another muslim group that sympathizes with ASG.

Hope other flips can see the through their bullshit and learn that it shouldn't matter because at the end of the day they are all dirty muslims.

>state of lawlessness

Right... it's just another word for marshal law. That president is a communist. He'll be in power for several decades. I can't believe Sup Forums is worshiping a literal commie.

Abu is getting desperate.

Their island stronghold is surrounded by 9000 Filipino soldiers with plenty of reinforcements. A month long offensive and they are pretty much gone IMO.

It's why they are bombing shit.

Truth is, muzzies are only a problem in South-Western Mindanao, while drugs are a problem all around the country

Calm down, Ahmed . I'm sure you're a fine taxi driving engineer

>M U S L I M S
U
>S
L
>I
M
>S

NOT EVEN ONCE.

There's blood on our streets. At least it's not poo.

If I know Muslims for Muslims, he hurt the fuck out of their drug trade.

>it could be appendicitis!

Yeah, appendicitis that lasts for YEARS and is only felt where the APPENDIX ISN'T located? You've proved my point.

And I had my appendix out when I was 12 lol. After I told the "doctor" that he couldn't come up with any other diagnosis. What a joke.

>Burma and Myanmar

Noice

>update.(ph)/2016/09/duterte-mulls-hiring-worlds-fiercest-mercenaries/9057

we are hiring now

so that we can just kill those goddamn mudshits

so scared they had to refute their claim of responsibility. They gonna get fucking raepd by the dut man

>pain where the appendix isnt located
RADIATING PAIN, google it.

I'm guessing you lied when your history was taken, they would've asked you if had any prior surgeries.

Also the "doctors" in weed land must be also dumb if they can't diagnose what is causing your CHRONIC lower back pain, that you had to go to a third world country to get diagnosed.

It also makes me suspect you're making shit up.

What a joke.

I'm a highschool dropout and even I know that radiating pain has a place of origin that can be felt

That's the point, there is pain distant the affected organ. Like in a heart attack, you can feel pain your upper back and jaw.

>newsinfo.inquirer.net/810999/basilan-bishop-backs-duterte-order-to-destroy-abu-sayyaf

You know when even a bishop gives blessing to annihilate them then you know it has to be done

Buddy lemme educate you I guess

it's called RADIATING because it radiates from one spot. You feel that spot.

In the abdomen there's such a thing called Referred pain. In which pain is felt in more distant sites. the pain is initially felt at the origin and as time progress and as pain intensifies, the pain radiates or travel from the initial site.

Now, I'm going to study.

>radiates or travels
Two very different things and you talked about radiating pain

He watched Dirty Harry and Taken, actually.
rappler.com/nation/145027-duterte-dirty-harry-liam-neeson-drug-war