Can someone provide a good documentary about science or nature that came out of 2010?

can someone provide a good documentary about science or nature that came out of 2010?
im running out of documentaries to watch and i feel like a chad that has allergies if he goes 100m away of a gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPsgfMuOFeM
imgur.com/a/irvrf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read a book, brainlet

>tfw this girl doesn't actually have heterochromia, it's just a contact
>tfw she photoshops the shit out of even her selfies

Haven't been that disappointed in a long time.

Werner Herzogs : Lo and Behold, Reveries of the Connected World.

Is decent

pix

Based Colbert putting the THOT in her place

youtube.com/watch?v=pPsgfMuOFeM

>Sup Forums will never be as alpha as this man

BASED

Found this on imgur.
imgur.com/a/irvrf
It's a blue contact lens

tell me what happens i don't like watching people get humiliated it reminds me of the time i was humiliated

Easy.

>check out her Instagram because I'm addicted to following cheap whores
>she's got a fucking behelit as her latest picture

What am I looking at here

its her fleshligh

her face is horrifically busted. What the fuck happened to males thirst that this 2-cent hooker who wouldnt be worth a dime a few decades ago is worshipped by millions on IG?

She kept pulling up her dress and putting her hand to cover her cleavage, then /ourguy/ sarcastically asked her if she would like some duct tape, she kept pulling up the dress etc... so he covered her with a big napkin

she knows

She probably has slight heterochromia that she exaggerates with contacts.

I'm much more disappointed with her tits. In clothed they look nice and big, then she wears a bikini and she's so flat you could use her to measure the straightness of a wall.

lmao colbert is so disgusted with her he cant even hide it. what a guy

Like all insta whores who make a living looking pretty they crave a depth in their lives. She's really into weird experimental art and trying to be sciencey.

>"slight heterochromia"

>that fucking dress
I'd be hard as a fucking rock the whole time, but Colbert is an expert thot slayer.

>>behelit
>hes a berserk fag
lmao

Hey at least I didn't make a Jojo reference

I feel so out of touch. I have no idea who this woman is, or why I should care about her. But she's apparently famous enough to be on Colbert and talked about by anons here.

She was on the show because she was the first non-nude Playboy Playmate during that failed experiment Hefner's retarded daughter came up with. I had to look it up.

You can tell her eye color is fake because of the black circle around her blue eyes. That's not how eyes work.

HD movies ruin the effect when actors do it as well

When will people realize the truth about the (((Irish)))? Bongs knew long ago.

wow what a fake bitch