THAT SEASON FINALE THOUGH

THAT SEASON FINALE THOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/HyFSS
imgur.com/a/5qYI7
kametsu.com/topic/54797-warning-spoilers-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=512180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares. This show looks like shit. How many years has it been and it still looks like garbage?

Its looks great you faggot critic. Its the writing that has sufferd.

Bad thread right from the OP.

You mean the season finale that didn't air yet?

The perspective is more or less fine, but his body is quite too far from her head it makes you think she has a long zig zag neck.

>Adventure Time
>looks great
lol

Did internationally almost a week ago.

Holy shit

What an intelligent and thought provoking response. Seriously kill yourself your the cancer here champo.

It only aired in South Africa and Netherlands (I think)

where's my complete season torrent Eggman ?

Finn, you need to be at least this big to tap this.

Also, it will air on this Saturday on the US

Susan looks weird.

For those who managed to see it: was it confirmed that Susan is Finn's mom?

People still watch Adventure Time?

A little reminder that Season 8 will (probably) starts with another miniseries where Finn and Jake explore an Island full of humans, and Finn's mom will appear

She's not Finn's mom. Some people are saying she's actually his sister, but I don't know if that's true.

Is that Dr. Gross actual look?

It's probably one of her experiments. Her lab is full of cyborgs and chimeras.

link?

It's not out yet. It will air on Saturday. It aired on some countries, but no one recorded it.

Where did you get these?

Misseps

Guys, here are the leaked images

Preboot: imgur.com/a/HyFSS
Reboot: imgur.com/a/5qYI7

Kind of a sign of how far the show's fallen out of favor with people.

Is it worth picking up adventure time again? I dropped it whenever the bee episode happened and Finn getting cucked by Cinnamon Bun, has it gotten better since then or is it about the same? I just want a show with the same charm the first few season had.

lol, I guess Europeans are smarter than the Yanks who continue to watch this train-wreck of a show. I didn't make it past Season 4. Were there any exceptionally good episodes after that?

Thanks.

Delete this.

This. Adventure Time and its abhorrent ""art"" has done massive lasting damage to the American animation industry, opening the floodgates for dozens of shows drawn by people with zero artistic ability or animation knowledge to get their own disgusting shit on the screen. Just look at shit like Clarence or Uncle Grandpa. The people making these shows have no business doing animation work and probably couldn't draw a vaguely anatomically correct creature if their life depended on it.

SOMEONE UPLOAD IT TO MEGA

>no one discussed this yet
Well, shit.

The uncle grandpa pilot predates AT being it's own show

Is that how to appeal to tumblr dessign girl?

Man, I stopped watching several years ago around season 5 because I thought it was bad for my mental health but I've heard that a lot of stuff has happened since. Should I try again?

>people still watch Cuckventure Time

I'm surprised you haven't fully moved on to SU yet.

She's supposed to be punk, and she's supposed to resemble Rose Quartz. That's why she has pink hair, and a big build. She hardly counts as an example of a generic tumblr character when she has very specific reasons for looking the way that she looks.

>filename

what if i

I never really got the "faux hawk" as the sjw look meme, its really more of the dude-bro drunk college jock look these days.

The SJW look is either a bob with hard bangs or a one sided undercut.

>No no no, you have it all wrong, she's just supposed to resemble another character that follows those guidelines, but she ends up following them more. You're wrong though somehow I'm sure!

>aired overseas
>no one recorded it
The state of the fanbase

I wonder how much promotion it got overseas. How many people were even aware that it was airing early?

This. Honestly, it's good to see interest in this show go so low. Hopefully they finally end it

I guess you haven't heard that it's ending on its ninth season in 2018.

>"Her generic-ness is the POINT! It's masterful character design, don't you see?"

Jesus, TWO more seasons?

I like it.

and?
fop and spongebob have the 10th season.

That was deconfirmed years ago

It's apparently been aired in Italy today as well.

damn, suze has got some big ol' nips.

The tenth season for years, they should be in their 16th-17th

Found the SUfag.

Zero. CN isn't advertising the finale at all, and this is after a five month hiatus.

Not him, but I am a big fan of AT and SU.

I don't see how the two can be exclusive.

Were it not for the face, this could've led to some "interesting" fan art.

>thanks 80's & 90's anime

Pretty sure they meant modern anime.

Shut the fuck up. Lol

I haven't kept up since Stakes. What happened?

I think they botched Princess Bubblegum's character and ran Simon's arc into the ground.

It looks as shitty as My little pony or Ruby Gloom. Thanks to this we have shitty art in shows like Regular Show, Star VS or the canceled Gravity Falls.

A lot, but most of it isn't exactly huge.

Why must she be so tall? Fuck

Not that there is anything wrong with that design.
The only thing they have in common is the pink hair and it's not even the same shade.

>I think they botched Princess Bubblegum's character and ran Simon's arc into the ground.

I am still quite salty about that, they're my favorite characters.

>The only thing they have in common is the pink hair and the piercings and the outdated clothes and their gender

FTFY

>piercings and the outdated clothes
No. Rose Quartz has neither.

they kinda look like dbz characters

>MEGA
mega!!!

Did anyone in the other countries even record the finale?

I'll draw something for whoever posts a link to watch

WHERE CAN I WATCH IT!!!!!!!

Post it you faggot.

From the looks of it, people didn't even know it was going to air in those countries.

god damn!! CN is treatng this show like garbage

I'm getting tired of this shitty way to draw cartoon characters. What about cartoons like Looney Tunes, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd and Eddy. Cartoons that had eyes close together and a more cartoon like bodies

LINK PLS

Anyone happen to have a 1-current web-dl folder?

I used to watch an episode here and there, but nowadays CN only airs this when I'm at work.

Regular show is great in my opinion and Gravity Falls was not canceled it just finished with it's story.

Because they moved on. It'll be different again in another few years probably, but I get your point.
Thing's seem less diverse and more harmless in terms of cartoon style now.

Welp, it aired on Italy a few hours ago, but CN didn't advertise the finale there too.

So no rips then?

>AT's season finale aired on several countries
>no one recorded it

It is almost sad remembering how huge this show was on the first 3 seasons, now no one cares about it

>Misseps

I think it's not just limited to the way the characters are drawn. It's also the fact that almost every cartoon now doesn't make use of the squash-and-stretch style of animation. There's also not a lot of use for perspectives, no anticipation, not that much lines of action.
The animation of this decade seems... a lot slower-moving than before. You can sort of compare it with PPG and nuPPG; the latter looks slower and dulls the action side of the cartoon because of the animation style.

Misseps is the guy who's responsible for posting the leaks from CN.

He didn't leak the pictures though.
kametsu.com/topic/54797-warning-spoilers-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=512180