ITT: Actors that deserve better

ITT: Actors that deserve better

You only watch blockbusters and capeshit. Admit it right now.

>could be years before Hannibal season 4

mads is overrated and ugly as fuck. get over it.

He still gets more pussy than both of us

has ever been any vomfirmation about the workings of sequel?

>deserve better
>played in Star Wars
he deserves to be forgotten

Don't forget he was in Capeshit too, the mouse owns him now.

>Mads
>Ugly

This is how I know you are a true guttersnipe plebeian.

Yes. Fuller began working on it the literal day that he was legally allowed to. Mads and Dancy are both willing to return. It will take time but they're trying to make it happen.

Star Wars and capeshit are pretty much the same at this point

I want this to happen and don't at the same time. The last episode was such a great way to end I don't want it to get fucked up.

>I could be dead before Hannibal returns

r/shittytumblrgifs

There was way too much of homo-thing going on in the last episode.
I wonder what could it be about, since Will is supposedly dead.

>since Will is supposedly dead.

Wut

the nigga jumped off of a cliff

im leakin precum rite now

>built in, fiercely loyal, massively vocal, millennial fanbase who consume media primarily through streaming services

Just pointing out that Hannibal is tailor made for a crowd funding / Netflix / Amazon / Hulu relaunch

Well Netflix's dumb ass didn't want it when they were first in talks.

They did but Amazon had the streaming rights or something

Oh yesss....I want to believe!

Well it wouldn't take away the greatness of the 3 seasons, with its ups and downs.

Both are Disney regardless.

Funny...the other day, some asshole here pretended that Hannibal had stopped because there were too many illegal downloads of it

Christ the Trek fiasco did a number on Fuller.

Seeing it as purely homo is narrowing it at a sexual level. The song at the end did push a little in that direction though...but really i feel that Will and Hannibal were connected in their souls and Will thought he could not get away from him because they had so much in common.

Other than Hannibal and now hopefully American Gods the guy has clashed with execs and left on bad terms with every network he's worked for. He just burns the bridge and moves on to another channel. I seriously doubt he gives a shit anymore.

So did Hannibal. The table was set for three.

They were literally soulmates, I know there are a lot of homotones going on but I always felt it was much deeper than just wanting to fuck. They saw the other side of themselves when they looked at each other and found it irresistible even though nothing but suffering came from it.

Watch Jagten (The Hunt) if you really like Mads and want some true kino

Hannibal is mediocre

This
I don't get why Sup Forums loves him so much I can't stand his fucking lisp

Lisps are cute. CUTE.

Yeah! Soulmates was the word i was looking for. There was no actual talk or even the slighest hint of sex.

Didn't even know had one, just sounds like am extension of his accent.

God...The Hunt wrecked me up. Great film but you gotta be in a good mood to be able to take it.

in what world is this considered ugly? keep in mind that he is 51