Why has Marvel abandoned the demo of young males, young adult males, and older males...

Why has Marvel abandoned the demo of young males, young adult males, and older males? We were what supported them forever

They think the much wider audience who like their movies are going to want comics that pander to them.

The problem is that those people think comics are for nerds and won't buy them.

They think were evil for being against rapist zealots and literal man haters.

They haven't. Look at their releases, there are plenty of books targeted towards you.

The real problem is that they suck.

>shit art
>horrible writing that trys to hard to be "quirky"
>no actual violence or fanservice
Im not gonna start reading floppies if theres no tits and smoking in it

>We were what supported them forever
and then you all collectively stopped supporting them in the 90's and they went bankrupt.

message received, you're not interested any more.

all I want is action, adventures and mysteries without any political messages

You don't impulse buy with your parents money like kids do. Mainly because mom is tired of your shit

Because they're white

>Why has Marvel abandoned the demo of young males, young adult males, and older males? We were what supported them forever

But they haven't. There's plenty of them targeted at you. Even still, there's other books out there, don't put yourself in a box.

Social Justice, that's why

The MCU's success made Marvel think non-nerds are willing to buy their comics and that they were too good for us

>The MCU's success made Marvel think non-nerds are willing to buy their comics and that they were too good for us

Neo-nerds are also young males, young adult males, and older males....

No

Do you want couple of blowjobs with that?

you have to be 18 to post here.

It's a problem you're seeing in most things. Going away from the dominant demographic (white males) usually results in good PR but bad sales. Look at how DC: they went for the diversity audience with DCYou and failed horribly. They went back to the traditional fans with Rebirth and it's succeeded.

There is plenty of diversity both in the books and behind the scenes with DC Rebirth, though.

Difference is that DC lets the classic versions of characters exist alongside the 'diverse' versions, and doesn't shit on the classic one to prop up the diverse option.

Hell yeah, I had that toy when I was a kid. I probably can still find it, although I remember I lost the jacket back then. I had no idea who he was when I had it.

All I remember about that Gambit toy was that his kicking leg action feature was so fuckin sensitive he could just be standing there on the table and out of nowhere BAM leg-kicking backflip.

this

You shouldn't expect a business to have feelings for their cash cows. Once you're used up they're done with you and they'll move on to the next cash cow without any regard or sentimentality for you. They'll kiss your ass and pander to you just long enough until they find something better. You should never expect a business or cooperation to be loyal to their consumers.

*corperation
Piece of shit autocorrect.

really not the jacket made out of a fruit Rollup that disintegrated when exposed to a child's hands.

because until 5 months ago we had always bought everything Marvel had shit out on a Wednesday.

yeah the X-Men relaunch is going to be the big test as to see if Marvel even wants fanboys back.