Can Sup Forums please redpill me on the great state of Texas?

Can Sup Forums please redpill me on the great state of Texas?

My heart is calling me there, I want to go. I am confident I can get a good job there.

I ain't no Yank either, so don't worry about that.

Cheap property but high property tax. Good gun laws, but no public land to shoot on. Whattaburger. BBQ. Hot humid weather. Only produces steers and queers.

as long as you dont vote democrat you are fine.

people ruin their states by voting for big govt and then look at texas and say "hurr durr freedom, that seems nice" but they dont change their voting habits, just move there and keep voting left.

>ain't no yank
>wants to live in Texas
Unless you're going to own/work on a ranch then there is no point for you to move to Texas. If you're not willing to do hard labor then you're not worthy of living here. If you intend on being a cityfag, fuck off were full. The homosexual population is thriving cause of immoral niggers like you

you honestly sound like a giant faggot

stay wherever you are

It's just like anywhere else, it is fucking great if you can tolerate their particular brand of bullshit, if not, you'll hate it.

All of the good places are far removed from major cities. Even the suburbs of major cities feel tainted. You will probably find a job though. It's why every other out of state license plate is here.

oy vey we've been found out

Whataburger is overrated I'd rather go to Burger King than wataburger but Texas is an ok state of you don't mind the shitty school systems or the large influx of Mexican immigrants

>unironically saying "yank"

go to Europe or something, fag

To be a proper Texan, you need to be a man's man. If you don't know how to do that, stay where you are.

I don't believe the Subject of this thread said: "Krauts are welcome".
Fuck off New Turkey, your mother merkel islam fetish isn't welcome here

Last I've heard Texas was somwhere around 40% non americans.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

>burgerking better than whataburger
In what alternate universe?

It's just my personal preference but I honestly don't like whataburger everybody and their mother gives me shit for it but that's just the way I am

>man's man
Dallas is already full of the gay, stop inviting more

The majority of people under the age of 18 are Mexicans. White Texans are going to be a minority in about 10-20 years.

Texan here my heart has been telling me to leave. I want to smoke dude weed legally.

OP here. Let me rephrase... I come from a certain redpilled western state, and I have skills in high demand in Texas. Also, lol at the German fag trying to say what's what about any state... Unless he is a US serviceman?

Not a liberal. Not a fan. Just a red-blooded American looking for greener pastures. What a burger is nice.... But not as nice as in n out...

Meant to say not a fag (instead of not a fan)

i think it's kind of bland. it's great when you're trashed

>in n out

don't leave california

No state income tax, but the property tax kinda makes up for that. Guns everywhere. Not much public land (most is private), but just talk to the owner and they'll probably let you hunt a bit if you're licensed. Whataburger, weather changes in minutes sometimes (usually it's hot, and if you go to Houston or something, then it is hot and humid), great governor, many Mexicans (at least the Tejanos) are based, so you should have no problem. If you're from California or some libtard state and are a leftist yourself, PLEASE STAY AWAY.

If you're moving here to get away from the libtardism in those states and are a staunch rightist, feel free to come. We need to outbreed existing lefties.

>innout
Stay the fuck out commie

Yeah I feel like the burgers are so greasy that grease is the only thing you can taste but it's pretty good when under the influence

Alright faggots, to remove any confusion... I'm coming from Arizona. Good enough for you?

Get the fuck out queer bait, no one is welcome now because your post was gay as fuck

>in n out
>not a yank

For all intents and purposes you commiefornians are more of a cancer to Texas than the yanks.

inbred and racist

If nothing else, this thread has taught me to never ever make mention of in n out in Texas. Thank you for letting me know.

at this point I'm happy to any out of state plates other than commiefornia. Avoid Houston, Austin is not as bad as people say, but you are always better off away from the bigger cities.

Now lemme tell you what son. Y'all go ahead and come on down from wherever y'all from. I'll go and tell ma to whip on up a pecan pie while I fix you up a place to stay and later we'll go square dancing and find some women to court. You're welcome here in Texas. Just don't be a liberal or faggot.

You hear me son. In Texas we love the lord and quality Tex-Mexicano food. Don't bring none of that queer stuff here boy.

I'm not playing with you boy. We got ways of dealing with queermosexuals and we won't hesitate to find a good tree and rope!

There are greener pastures here, but apartment rent has gone up so much so that people are buying homes and their prices are inflated. Finding a place to live is compounded by out of state / country chinks buying homes and sitting on them while their price goes up. I've lived here all my life and I'm gone when my mom passes away. This isn't the same place I grew up in.

NO QUEERS AND NO LIBERALS! LEAVE ALL THAT HOMO SHIT AT HOME! YA'LL BRING YOUR BOOTS AND BIBLE! THAT'S IT!!!!!!

Too goddamn hot.

Just remember those simple rules and y'all are free to run on in here faster than white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

What do you want to know OP. I'm a Texan but I'd rather live somewhere with mountains, rivers/lakes, that gets cold.

>everyone with a German flag is a German
>everyone with a German flag loves Turks
>everyone with a German flag loves Merkel

Kille You're Selve

So maybe I should stay in Arizona? Truth be told, I mostly want to go to Texas for the girls and for the accent (on row girls).

Is it possible you went someplace else entirely and confused it with Whataburger? They're less greasy than In and Out.

What ideas do you have about the girls?

Big Tex is creepy as fuck. I would love a b-movie where he gets possessed by the same spirit that possessed Chucky and wrecks Dallas' shit

I'm watching no country for old men. I'd like to find a woman who will ask her husband for advice and do that. I'm kinda drunk so....

Why do you want to leave AZ?

concern.jpg

Looking for a change of scenery and want to wife a Texas qtpie

Move to Waco, become a devout catholic, and learn how to line dance.

Nah I've never visited any other state and I don't think Texas has in and out

We do.