What OTP do you & your girlfriend resemble the most?

What OTP do you & your girlfriend resemble the most?
Personality-wise, I mean

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dZSR7pb.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me and my what?

Pinecest.

I wish I was joking, but you've got me: Paranoid, anxious, awkward and obsessed with /x/ tier shit.

And her: Spontaneous, loud, sunny and immature. Likes 80's hair bands and Disney cartoons.

My last relationship was comparable to an episode of Kenny Vs Spenny though, so I'm grateful for this change. I swear that my ex was pure evil.

The genders were reversed and I miss him But it was scary how spot on it was sometimes.

Is she your sister?

No. No. Good god no. What do you take me for, some crayon eating degenerate?

We met online, but she apparently went to my school. We ended up meeting up and watching a bunch of musicals one day and boop here we are.

[Sp]we do kinda look like siblings though. And I'd be lying if I said that we didn't roleplay as sibs occasionally.[/sp]

I might actually be a crayon eating degenerate.

I can't spoiler properly. My newfag is showing

Girlfriend, a cute girl that laughs at your lame jokes and gives you bad birthday presents. If you're good to her she'll do your laundry and put your penis in her mouth.

CTRL + S motherfucker, CTRL + S.

Also, you're a fucking degenerate

Do you actually look like Dr Mrs The Monarch? If so, I like long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners.

My crippling anxiety over my family's acceptance (my fault, not theirs) and lack of any self-esteem have forced me to sever ties with any and all women interested. I can't even handle the idea of a relationship.

I once found myself working with a cute girl who was legitimately interested in comics who slowly began flirting with me and even asked me out a few times. When her temp contract was up I said I would give her a call as soon as I could. That was 6 years ago.

I wish. Even the attractiveness was gender bent; my sister openly admitted she could not believe I managed to bag someone so good looking.

I've been told I look like Hank while his hair was growing out. Not sure how I feel about that

Those exist? I thought they were an urban myth.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I could probably be attracted to Hank in a wig. Assuming you're not actually Hank in a wig.

Races are reversed tho and yes, she can make an adorable reverse trap

Do you actually want to take over the world like the Monarch?

In which case, I want to send you my henchman resume.

I wish I had a girl friend.

My what? I don't understand the question.

So.. I still don't understand what you're getting at. You mean like our waifus but.. in real life? Is this possible? When did this happen!?

user, cartoons are just fantasy. Girlfriends don't actually exist. You need to move on.

This one.

I don't get it. Do you save this and open it and it fucks your computer up?

>an adorable reverse trap
And you learned this how?

we're both grim. she's way more stoic than i am and she likes to put up a creepy/gothic/witchy front to everyone when we're in public. At home she's as sweet as can be and we share a lot of the same interests. I on the other hand, am usually the more amicable one when it comes to our interactions with the public. and i kiss her all over up and down almost everytime we meet. I love her!

One time when she was coming over she got caught in the rain, soaked head to toe, so she changed into some of my old clothes(baggy jeans, hoodie, baseball cap). So she starts acting and talking like an obnoxious exaggerated dudebro for the lulz, which led to us playfighting, which then led to a hot fug.

Now it's something we do for RP every now and then.

They're real and they're out there and you can get one too!

Ok mr. smart guy, what do you suggest we do to meet a qt? I'm being serious here, I can use the help

Those are called girlfriends? I just call mine sis.

>My last relationship was comparable to an episode of Kenny Vs Spenny
Who was the bidet?

I wanna know who this is.

...the image?

Panda Delgado from Body Bags and Edd from Ed Edd & Eddy, as drawn by occasional drawfriend Pennc (@$$).

Thanks.

It's as simple as getting out of your house more often and spending more of your spare time among other human beans.

Go to gym, you'll get in shape and have more energy, plus you get to oogle at sweaty /fit/girls.
Buy a dog, they're loyal and adorable, and they provide an easy way to break the ice with anybody, if the girl also has a dog there's an instant connection there.
Join a cooking class, it's a very useful skill and it will save you money on the long run.
Take bartending lessons, it's not a very useful skill but it's fun and comes in handy during parties.
If you have brass balls and an immunity to cringe then take dancing lessons.
If that's your cup of tea then start going to the gun range, master trigger discipline, improve your aim, learn about your state's ever changing gun laws.
If that's also your cup of tea try church, bible studies and whatnot, faith brings people together.

Or you could also try the nerd version of all this, conventions, comicbook stores, friday night magic, join a tabletop rpg group, larping and so on. But I wouldn't recommend it.

the otp is Batman and Justice

So your girlfriend dresses like a boy and fuck her in the butt?

What if I don't wanna leave the house?

Then your best hope is for a manic pixie dream girl to crash through your window and that very rarely happens in real life

But what if I'm a complete social retard that creeps people out despite having gone to the gym for years now and never meeting anyone in any capacity?

Who on Earth has Panda and Double D as their OTP

Dancing lessons.

I can get a wrecking ball down there within the hour. Sit tight.

where do you think we are.jpg

You should follow some of theseBoco

Nah. Waste of time.

>girlfriend

Take some fucking dancing classes Boco.

I got no rhythm.

not proud of myself

Hispanic is not a race

but delicious brown is

it's a completely ridiculous crack ship, but it's oddly appealing, especially when Pennicandies draws them;

i.imgur.com/dZSR7pb.jpg

So it's like a more extreme version of his ship with Marie, and with race-mixing?

>girlfriend
Nah, but my best female friend and I are basically Betty and Jughead. She's the awesome, down to earth girl that is everyone's friend while I'm the odd duck that is relatively uninterested in dating.

Though I'd go out with her in a fucking New York minute

das hot

pretty much, Panda works well for crossover shipping anyways since there's not really any guys in her source series to ship her with

>tfw ex-gf looked almost exactly like Morticia from the old show
>parents called her Wednesday because we were young
>broke up, haven't talked to her in a year, think of her everyday
We were pretty much the same as. We did ouija and she introduced me to tarot. Time to drink again

>girlfriend

The first act of homestuck probably. Awkward, over the internet. Memes are there.

Online dating

Except we're both big hairy men

bump

why'd ya let her go, bro?

this one by far

Ben and Leslie from Parks and Rec, but she thinks she's more like April (she isn't)

So your gf wants to be like Aubrey Plaza?

except i'm a chick and he's much more racist than randal

Her depression is really hard to live with. I try my best to keep her laughing but...

I'm really tired now.

Yeah it fucking sucks

Not Sup Forums, but took the only Sup Forums related couple I could think of.

>picture for ants

fucking star-lord memeing on my image

It does? Aubrey Plaza is a pretty cool gal

She's going to get sick of me, isn't she?

Except she was Nigerian, not Chinese.

I loved her a little.

The other way around, bro

>implying I'd ever get sick of my waifu

No.
She dresses like a boy then we play out a cringy prologue prepared beforehand then she sucks me off and then I put it in her butt.

It is, it's also funny

There's an AU where it was Pearl the one got together with Greg, that's us

bump

just a couple of stupid idiots stupidly in love