What are some other ways of saying you're redpilled?

What are some other ways of saying you're redpilled?

Best example I can think of is saying
"I believe in god"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/86SemtwG6Lc
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/the-vatican-believes-mother-teresa-cured-this-woman-but-was-it-a-miracle/2016/09/01/83664464-6e12-11e6-993f-73c693a89820_story.html
sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Sieg Heil"

"I don't believe in Jewish fairy tales. Only in the might if science."

Racially aware.

Awake.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

"I read a bit."

>da ert is flet

"I believe in santa clause"

"woke"

"God is the ground of being, not the personification of human perfection in order to control easily fooled cucks"

>Gtfo Hillsong

this

never mix with ppl of different race nor culture.

This. People react in almost horror when they find out you've been delving into literature and not watching the latest brain dead tv shows.

>What are some other ways of saying you're redpilled?
Well being red pilled means accepting uncomfortable truths over comforting lies.

>Best example I can think of is saying "I believe in god"
Oh dear...

I hate when people mock santa by comparing him to some old man in the sky.

Don't these morons realize that the story of santa isn't meant to be taken literally? It's a powerful metaphor about the karma of the universe and how good deeds actually give returns and make the whole society better.

These idiots think just because he's typically drawn with a beard means he's the same thing as "gawwwd". It's not that simple you retards!

>This. People react in almost horror when they find out you've been delving into literature and not watching the latest brain dead tv shows.

No. Every fucking bluepilled hipster i've ever met pretends they read books all day long. Every profile on OKCUPID has a gigantic list of books and are sure to mention the one they're reading now.

No, reading is not redpilled unless you're reading the right books.

>every fucking bluepilled hipster I've ever met
>associating with hipsters

>ever using OKCUPID

"I am willing to sacrifice anything"

>You've seen evidence that contradicts my conclusions
>Opinion discarded

Sorry, I live in NYC... It's unavoidable.

user, you misunderstand. The red pill is about discovering the uncomfortable truth. You're talking about the blue pill, where you remain blissfully ignorant.

Prove god isn't real. The burden of evidence is on you to prove he isn't real.

If you can't prove it. Then you concede he is real.

Lol, okay OP, you got me. I fell for your bait. XD!

then you must concede that every other God/Goddess weve ever thought of is real too

In Khorne we trust, Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

You disgust me you communist faggot

Great strawman! Prove god isn't real or leave this website forever.

remember when you leave, I'll be right and you'll never forget that. You'll wake up and guess what? God will be real and I will be right. That makes you sad doesn't it kid?

There are tons of people who believe in God who aren't redpilled. Namely niggers

"I'm watching the Mass of the Canonization of Mother Teresa"

youtu.be/86SemtwG6Lc

Based St. Teresa of Calcutta

prov mine isnt.

>your God- 1 book
>My God- dozens of books, and still having Books written about him

checkmate Blue Ring Octopus

This. Reading is not inherently redpilled just as much as watching TV or movies is not inherently bluepilled.

It all depends on the content.

>CROIKEY, ONLY JEW GOD IS REAL WE ALL KNOW THAT I WAS RAISED THAT WAY SO IT MUST BE UNIVERSALLY TRUE MATE

wow really makes u think XD

i love when pathetic feeble minded individuals even attempt to challenge me. Good try pal

Maybe by not labeling yourself to a weeabo subculture for not believing in lies. Not being naive.

i like how the Catholic church kinda shat on their own sainthood

to become a Saint dont you have to perform multiple recordable miracles?

Theresa has 0, she had one but it was found out to be bogus

>its 2016! quit holding ourselves to such high standards!

>These are MY gods. This is my pantheon. A pantheon of REASON and SCIENCE, not mere fairy tales and superstition.

Mother Teresa? The one who didn't heal the sick, but gave them a warehouse with some cots to slowly die in while she prayed for them?
She made the most humble decisions despite being so holy. Give me a fucking break, catholic scum.

>Mother Teresa? The one who didn't heal the sick, but gave them a warehouse with some cots to slowly die in while she prayed for them?

dont forget, when she was suffering she demanded to go to a regular hospital for first world treatment

she never wanted to step foot near her hospices. She knew they were dying houses and she wanted to LIVE.

Which are you speaking about? I hadn't read up on the process. I'll begin to look into it now. Whats the event you mention?

>oh no she ran a hospice rather than a hospital

>implying her money was spent to go to the hospital
>not knowing the difference in purpose between a hospice and a hospital

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/the-vatican-believes-mother-teresa-cured-this-woman-but-was-it-a-miracle/2016/09/01/83664464-6e12-11e6-993f-73c693a89820_story.html

the miracle was a woman said that she had a tumor and that a picture of mother theresa cured it

doctors concluded it was a cyst
as did her husband
as did the government

to become a Saint, or the process of becoming a Saint for 1800 years was that you had to perform atleast TWO recorded/witnessed miracles, whilst alive.

Catholic church abolished the "alive part" a few hundred years ago

They are now going to anoint a Saint who only had ONE miracle that was ultimately debunked by everyone; as a Saint

>fuck Tradition! fuck Scripture! this will SURELY get more converts and cash flowing into our coffers!

she was airlifted on a jetliner to Europe for first class treatment

why didnt she go die in one of her shithole death centers?

oh ya, she was better than that apparently

>god
>not God
Nice try, CTR

I've boiled it down to one thing. Nationalism is all that matters.

Almost any nationalist is superior to almost any globalist. I don't care if you're black, Christian, atheist, a ponyfucker or even a faggot. Fight for my nation against globalists and I think there should be a place for you here (just keep shit which should be private out of public life).

If you care not for your country I care not for you. Galts can hang with muds, niggers and kikes.

Because a hospice it's for treatment, it's for comfort and care. Don't be a dumbass.

Reading into it, thank you.

>a hospice it's for treatment
"isn't for treatment", rather.

Seems like, if the doctor was truthful, this is entirely the case. Good find, man!
Regardless, I'm not sure why you mention scripture here. The canonization process is an ecclesial practice to narrow down the choice, not doctrine or sacred tradition. This is why changes are allowed to occur and so I'm not sure how you could say the church's sainthood was shat on. The only thing infallible and doctrinal is the canonization claim itself.

Seriously though, if the doctor's right then the people examining that shit for the church fucked up hard. In terms of having just one confirmed miracle, it seems St. John XXIII was the same way. At least it seems.

>What are some other ways of saying you're redpilled?
"I'm an employed millennial with a stable job"

I am blue pilled
>hes that blue pilled to actually tell people hes red pilled

I dont agree with leafs much , but this is spot on

Isn't that the opposite of red pilled though? You're content to explain away misfortune, anything you don't fully understand or something that goes against your belief system by muh god did it or muh divine plan
I'm sure this must be true for most religion as well.

You will burn in hell. And rightly so.

>Best example I can think of is saying
>"I believe in god"
No, that's how you say "I'm a fucking retard". Believing in magic is for children and old women.

I hope you're the kind of Christian that believes in evolution because you can't call yourself a race realist let alone red pilled if you don't.

I want to believe in God, but I cannot. Is there any way to expand my faith?

'I'm a fucking delusional imbecile who is the very definition of confirmation bias'

>Believing in magic is for children
>believes something came from nothing

sparknotes.com/philosophy/principles/section4.rhtml

>I want to believe in God
Why?
Instead of some imaginary god you should believe in the True Goddess. She's better because She is not imaginary, so it takes basically no faith to believe in her.

>tfw Sup Forums unironically believes in a religion made by jews to pacify goyims

>Jews invented a religion where the main figure was killed by greedy hooknosed kikes

"I am a biblical Christian."

Truly the most redpilled because if you obeyed the Bible, you could neither cuck yourself or be a degenerate in any manner.

>trying to interpret kike 9d chess

Are you from London?

(((no)))

If God was real, Australia wouldn't exist.

I never quite realised how rare are chinese flags until i finally saw one here...

I dunno, huff some glue maybe.

Where do you reside on this map?

faggot kike

>my faggot lover jew Jesus kicked a faggot merchant out of a Synagogue and called other Jews the Synagogue of Satan!!!111!!
>therefore the jew kike Jesus CANNOT be a Jew!!111!!!!11!!
faggot kike-worshipping retard

nah this just proves that hell is real

Sometimes I tell people I'm "woke"

Read the bible

>Read the bible
stop jewing everyone with your pathetic jew-lies you faggot
jesus is a jewish imposter
not god you faggot kike-worshipping jewish-dick sucking retarded goy

>jesus
>not a cuck faggot kike

You can say what ever friend but verily i tell you, when you die you will face judgement for all the words you have said against our lord and savior jesus christ

tl;dr: just believe it

faggot

Holy shit online special snowflake, unironic "Christians" is gold cringe material.

You can post what ever meme pic

>yfw when god is real and you face judgement

Pic related is the lot of you.

Talmudists hate Christianity. They literally killed Jesus and WANTED to take the blame for it. Their entire campaign of promoting 'equalism' is a campaign designed to disrupt and subvert Christian ideals.
See:

Izzat you, Mel?

Nah, just another humble Aussie m8.

Am I reaching here or did the Bible know about sex chromosomes thousands of years before it was discovered by scientists in the mid-1800s.

Woke

Yes. You're reaching way too far.

>Prove you are redpilled with a statement
>The ultimate bluepill statement

You might as well say Refugees welcome

Why would you take a subversive religion started by Jews? Take a religion that started most of the traditions Christians stole from. Why not help bring back Asatru? The nine noble virtues and other Asatru customs teach us to always be hospitable to a guest unless he does not deserve it. We also give our enemies a chance to go to the highest form of afterlife if they not scream out in pain in the blood eagle ritual. A religion that promotes being merry and drinking with friends while defending one's lands.

>Am I reaching here
Are you? Yeah. I think so. I say that as someone who thinks the Bible is incredibly clever.

>Why not help bring back Asatru?
Literally who?

That's why.

Also because biblical Christianity is the single most red-pilled religion in the world. No other religion calls out the kikes (Acts, Revelation) and muslims (2 John, all of the contradictions between the Bible and Quran) as well as they can.

This is the result of a man who reads the KJV Bible every day:
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Well imagine God having to relay an advanced scientific concept to Moses thousands of years ago when he wrote Genesis, he would have to codify his language so that it would make sense to him and the people at the time.
He had to dumb it down as they say.

plenty of blue-pilled theists out there senpai

>Having imaginary friends as an adult
>Redpilled

*runs behind you*
*unshealths katana*
*tips hat*
*psssssssht nothing personal kid*

>Well imagine God having to relay an advanced scientific concept to Moses thousands of years ago when he wrote Genesis, he would have to codify his language so that it would make sense to him and the people at the time.
You're speaking to someone who understands where you're coming from already!

The analogy I like to use is that if you wanted to prove that the sum of natural numbers is equal to -1/12 (and that's an interesting debate in and of itself), you'd have to begin by teaching them how to count. Genesis begins with the immediately comprehensible, and by the time you reach Revelation, you've entered the territory of the vastly obscure: that which expects your knowledge of passages leading up to that point. (in this case, Daniel's prophecy mentioned by Jesus seems to be the most crucial insofar as I can make of it)

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus
Your god was proven false even before it existed. Your ignorance doesn't change facts.