So KamalaxMiles is endgame?

So KamalaxMiles is endgame?

I wish my quads were on point.
Or at the very least to be doubling up.

This is an awful chat room UI. Do chat bubbles just float in the full-screen ether?

Honestly after Champions#2 I just wish all these characters are killed off in an event that will FOREVER EVER CHANGE THE MARVEL UNIVERSE or something. Burn it all down.

Kamiles book when?

Seems like Miles is gonna end up with his own Spider-Harem soon.

I love that Miles shipped himself with both Kamala and Nova.

And the sudden bromance that suddenly popped up between the two after that issue.

But then that means waid gets another book to ruin even more characters. Is that what you want.

>the only thing he got in character for any of the characters in that book was adding more suffering to Nova's personal life.

And to think I was looking forward to Viv doing shit and Cyclops finally escaping Bendis.

>Miles is willing to share Kamala with Sam
Does that make him a bro or a cuck?

I remember that story time. What a fucking great one it was! Anybody got screen caps?

A swinger. They are the chaotic neutral of the sex world.

Well they're both minorities, and the current star children of the MU. Putting them together eventually would allow them to be "so progressive" because two of the main superheros would be nonwhites.

They probably don't want to pair them up with anyone who isn't a minority because that would seem racist, while ignoring the fact that implying a minority can only get with another minority is itself racist.

Countdown to Bruno Kills The Marvel Universe huh?

What happens to his fat bitch

>swinger
Holy kek, that's perfect

I really hope so but not if Waid has anything to say about it.

Who knows.

She wasn't seen or even mentioned at all during the Civil War II arc.

Nova's into Kamala in that fic, not Miles.

>the sudden bromance
If you call Miles not being an asshole to Sam a bromance, sure.

Tbf we never saw enough about the fic to see if Nova wanted Miles as well, it's probable really though. Love triangles always end up in threesomes in fic.

If Nova is looking up into Kamala face on that cover I'm pretty sure he was into her.

Beside, Nova could have been the rival. His taste and matter of hitting on every new girl isn't exactly subtle.