This show was kino as fuck, but why were there so many gingers on Nickelodeon in the 90's...

This show was kino as fuck, but why were there so many gingers on Nickelodeon in the 90's, and almost zero gingers on tv now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ESMg_2EIWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pete & Pete is the closest we'll get to a perfect 10/10 TV show.

They represented a sort of nostalgic archetype, the Boneduce if you will.

I PROMISE THAT ILL TRY NOT TO FUCK WITH YOUR MIND

I barely remember watching it as a kid, but after watching it again I couldn't believe how fucking good it really was.

this t b h.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ESMg_2EIWw

The underwear inspector episode was 10/10. This show was pretty fucked up for a kids show

didn't it kinda go to shit in later seasons?

season 3 dvd when

Even so

You can't have a discussion about this show on this board, there's nothing to say apart from good thing. It's just that good.

It's shocking how right you are. I mean, this is Sup Forums and still everyone agrees how perfect this show is.

Likely never. If you believe McRobb and Viscardi, the sets were pressed, packaged and ready to go.

ive never seen it but i know toby huss is a god tier vocie actor so i assume he is good in P&P

sucks we'll never get anything better than terrible vhs rips :(

Yeah, I've been waiting for that Season 3 DVD set for almost 11 years now. I have nothing to go on for this opinion, I suspect the rights to the Luscious Jackson tracks in "Dance Fever" are at the root of it.

Gingers have been replaced by blacks. I'm not sure why, but it's a thing.

I believe Paramount took over the rights to the show and has shown absolutely no interest in releasing the DVD

Possibly, what would it behoove them not to? Releasing them can't be as bad as just letting them take up space in a warehouse, could it?

BENIS INSBEGDION EBIN :DDDD