So with Trump becoming President of the United States

How soon will DC elect one of their super villains to be President like during the Clinton years? And who should it be?

Keep him in mind Lex was already President once, let's get a fresh face in the White House, damnit.

You already made this thread.

I'm just waiting for Marvel to do Dark Reign 2.

Oswald Cobblepot.
They're doing it in Gotham and already did it in Catwoman: Election Night. Just expand the scale.

Black Manta
>first act as president is declaring war on Atlantis

did they have a black villain in the white house?
i think that would be pretty fresh

oh wait black villains are problematic

And the mods artistically deleted it before we could have any discussion.

Joker obviously.

I'd be ok with this.

Norman Osborn peaked too soon.

It would have to be someone no one considered a villain until he ran for office.

The Wall

This. The Joker always adapts to reflect the public's worst fears - what better way than to reveal that they unwittingly swept one of the three Jokers into office? The only downside is you'd have MCasuals accusing you of ripping off Vote Loki, but you could maybe avoid that by glossing over the election and just focusing on his actual presidency. The Joker-by-way-of-Prez book would sell out, and you know it.

Could be actually interesting, actually.

>>were gonna build a net and make Atlantis pay for it!

this would be good

President Two-Face

I'm with her.

Thats fucking perfect.

Neither side can even complain much because she is not just a trump-expy but a black female trump expy.

What would her wall be though?

Maybe refugees from Apokolips start showing up so she wants to build a dimensional wall in case they are secretly darksied followers?

>What would her wall be though?
...the Justice League? Like, a good portions of them aren't from earth to begin with. She can easily pull a Sokovia accord on their ass asking them to leave in light of the damages they cause.

Kal, Diana, J'onn, Arts a halfsie

President Snart.
He's got the goofy sounding last name. He's got that blue-collar outsider appeal.
He can make America cool agin.

Problem is, you really have to twist her character around to make her even remotely like Trump.

Even when America was under attack by a Superpower gang of terrorists, she didn't start talking about rounding up refugees or closing the nation's borders.

She isn't an isolationist or protectionist and making her into one would be a disservice to her character.

>We will throw those fishes back to sea!

Fund it!

All good.

That doesn't seem like it would blow up satisfyingly. Like you'd get one heist based arc, but he wouldn't be president to abuse the power so there's no real fight there.

>IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!