youtube.com/watch?v=lafeoZQ8psY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You dirty Ssssssspic

Its good 4 u and it literally cures cancer xd

I'm American you fag

srsly stoners should fuck off!

UNA VELA

Ssssssspic

Why does Sup Forums take pride in being the worst board on Sup Forums?

homer get fidget spinner

>having fun is bad
did you apply for janitor yet bro

I honestly don't understand this at all. What's the objective with an image like this? What's the point?

Formerly wuck

Spics find it funny

Sneed's Feed and Seed

Who else /una Vela/ here?

UNA DELICIA

Because they have nothing else. You literally need no intelligence nor effort to watch TV so this board naturally draws in a lot of double digits. And in todays society if you're dumb and anti-social you're also a permavirgin and unemployable. So a lot of losers makes this their home board in leu of an actual life.

>Mestizaje Maligno

CHI

Looks like the future of America to me

>so this board naturally draws in a lot of double digits.
No kidding

>ITT DEUS EX MACHINA

A guy on Sup Forums tried to explain the whole simpsons smoking weed thing to me one time, it's basically a cultural thing for them or some shit. I don't really understand it

jajajaja, una droga preferdia

CA

you won't ever understand it, it's an argentine thing

I've never understood this meme. It reminds me of the old bumper stickers people would have where a kid was pissing on whatever logo they didn't like.

It's a shitty Spic meme from int you dumb shartmerican sub human

no, it's present in both Sup Forums and Sup Forums you retarded, retarded chicano

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

The Simpsons are a cultural thing in the southern cone, it's part of us

that kid was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes

Sabe pa

Is it just me or is Spanish the most disgusting language in existence?

No Portuguese is.

I unironically thought it was like an integral part of your culture, like you guys had framed pictures of Homer or Bart getting stoned on your walls or something. Fascinating.

You haven't heard Arabic or Hindi

Only when spoken with a disgusting sudaca accent.

link it fag

No, Argentine spanish is objectively the superior spanish accent

youtube.com/watch?v=8z2f1x7IGMw

youtube.com/watch?v=lafeoZQ8psY

Ok its pretty easy, poor people in sudacaland coudlnt afford to pay cable so they only watched their national channels, those channels had some animated shows: The simpsons, Dragon Ball Z and i forgot which other ones but these two were the most popular. So everyone loved stuff related to them, like notebooks, stickers and that kind of stuff, that developed to graffittis and since football (the real one not the americlap one) its a big thing here its was a matter of time both would get a crossover so you find pics of bart and other simpsons characters wearing shirts of football teams or shitting on other team symbols. Poor people usually smoke a lot of weed so they put the weed on the pictures/graffittis too.

Oh god, she's so cute.

Only in Spic countries
And Arabic, Chinese, Hindi and all that POO or Jungle chink langauages are disgusting

>leu

Okay double digits. Not a hard word to spell.

That's actually kind of funny.

>(the real one not the americlap one)
You can't help but be obsessed. You idiots play soccer because all you need is a fucking ball to kick through a makeshift goal and you're so fucking poor. And simplicity appeals to your dumbed down intellect. And no I'm not amurrican.

Argentinians are fucking degenarates

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

What about Dutch?

those bart simpsons backpacks from third world street vendors make me cackle like a retard

TE MEO dijo el bar sinso