What went wrong?

Should we blame guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Fzxbv1f6E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold
youtube.com/watch?v=FZSvcSkCF7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, it was all (((Marilyn Manson)))

(((DooM))) and heavy (((metal))) are to blame, as always.

i never hold gun in my hand, nor any member of my family, never ever.

I blame homework

>Should we blame guns?

No, we need to blame straight white western males for everything bad in the world, and any good they do turn that bad too.

That degenerate devil worshiper should have been put in jail for corrupting those boys

Haha look at that ugly moto on the right. He was angry he lost the genetic lottery.

The home made bombs didn't go off

their clothes (mainly shoes, and pants) played a large part in this. They were present through the ENTIRE fucking thing.

I blame the doom theme song. I mean, who the fuck wouldn't want to shoot up a school listening to that bad ass shit.

I blame the parents and the school for not giving a shit until shit went down. On a related matter, there is going to be a shit Christian movie about it in a few weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Fzxbv1f6E
I'm going to see this shit, and I'm gonna love it

America is the only western nation that does nothing-to-little about gun control...otherwise, you'd be seeing this all over Europe and the rest of the civilized world. So in other words; "Muh guns!"

I bet your Croatian mother's cunt would've beckoned eagerly for his American limb to pulverize her barbarian cunt.

No Croatian woman can resist the urge of 5 American Dollars.

Just a couple demonic faggots.

A god fearing nation could spot them a mile away.

Those fuckers should have been able to kill more people. They had all those weapons and big school full of students

Yea, because it's Marilyn Manson who shoots up malls, theaters and schools...fucking idiot.

I mainly blame the parents. What kind of shitty parents choose to raise mass-shooters? And yet, we never really hold them accountable for their crimes.

Mental illness, outcasts, etc.

What not to do: Cause more school shootings by ostracizing guns and making them hard to access for good human beings

Marilyn Manson is the root of all degeneracy in the west. Those boys would've been saved through the grace and teachings of Jesus Christ.

what do you mean the mkultra program worked wonderfully

Their bombs failed these guys were way too edgy

They had bombs but didn't trigger.
In the recordings you can even see them shooting at them and being puzzled on why it wasn't working

Somehow I blame global warming for it.

>Should we blame guns?

>Should we blame the tools and not the why?

>School sperglords being bullied
>Excluded from social interaction with others, the two become friends
>Bullying turn to outright harassment
>Beta uprising commences
>Hi-score and made into ultimate boogeymen by media
>It's the guns fault
>MFW

*nods respectfully towards you

They were bullied at school.

It was his fault.

maybe-blame-those-2.

Personally, I blame bowling.

Jesus Christ is the root of all degeneracy in America. You have dumbed down his teachings and kept yourselves locked in the backwards realm of archaic fundamentalism.

It's degenerates like yourself, that is preventing this country from progressing and keeping guns in the hands of Marilyn Manson here.

No really, he's just an artist...but you are a fucking moron. BTW, you worship a man who's been dead since the iron age and still believe that his conscience entity roams invisible in the clouds; now that is the very essence of fundamental insanity

It was sexual frustration. They died virgins.

How anyone can take these posts seriously is beyond me. It can't even be considered bait. It sounds like straight up sarcasm.

Its because they are both jews.

Blame the fucked up culture that promotes moral relativism and a lack of parental involvement.

We still don't really know, why did Columbine happen. The more you look into it, the crazier the case becomes. They were bullied, but not that badly. They both sympathized with natsoc, but in one of the final basement tapes, they said they hate everyone: niggers, jews, whites, chinks, etc.

Also, the police really doesn't want to release the copies of the basement tapes (the original ones were destroyed).

Whatever. Im sure they dialated each others rectums plenty before they actually got the balls to do it.

Do you really think two kids crazy enough to do that were afraid of what cum tastes like?

Yes because its always something or someone else fault, its never the peoples own fault...

>copies of the basement tapes (the original ones were destroyed).

There's always shit the gov is hiding.

This guy knows.

As far as I know these guys were actually the bullies and they just shot people because they were assholes?

IDK if they were bullied or not, but what I do know is they shot innocent people that had nothing to do them...had they just shot their bullies, I could have sympathized with them.

But fuck em both.

How many, beatings, stabbings, stranglings are there on par with shootings?

Accounts from various parents and school staffers describe the bullying that has been described as "rampant" at the school.[44] Nathan Vanderau, a friend of Klebold, and Alisa Owen, Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them.[45] "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says. "That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it."[11] In his book, No Easy Answers: The Truth Behind Death at Columbine, Brown wrote that Harris was born with mild chest indent. This made him reluctant to take his shirt off in gym class, and other students would laugh at him.[12]

"A lot of the tension in the school came from the class above us," Chad Laughlin states. "There were people fearful of walking by a table where you knew you didn't belong, stuff like that. Certain groups certainly got preferential treatment across the board. I caught the tail end of one really horrible incident, and I know Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life." That incident, according to Laughlin, involved seniors pelting Klebold with "ketchup-covered tampons" in the commons.[13]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Harris_and_Dylan_Klebold

ALL THE OTHER KIDS
WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS,
YOU BETTER RUN, BETTER RUN
OUT RUN MY GUN

DOOM didn't teach them how to reload or aim.

I don't think they even listened to that faggot. I could be wrong tho

Pretty sure that most of the guys who really bullied them graduated a year before they did. Anyway I've heard it said that they really just hated the school. Like they wanted to blow it up and kill everyone.

I used such an attention fag in hs, I remember the leather I wore and trenchcoats with edgy spikes and claiming to own firearms.
>mfw got drowned with degenerate emo pussy
>fucking hated

worth.

Ahh, only in 'murica

I'm gonna make a Dylan Klebold Okcupid profile and ask girls if they're 420 friendly

Those are some sweet nunchucks bro.

when the bombs didn't go off why didn't they just try again the next day?

also, what was on the basement tapes?

The basement tapes are the final tapes of Eric and Dylan, which were made a few days before the shooting. According to the police, it is filled with hatred and insanity, and ranting about murdering everyone in school and starting a gigantic revolution. Even though -supposedly- there's nothing interesting on the tapes, the police still doesn't want to release them

The bombs were supposed to go off after the shooting, not before the shooting.

According to the FBI database, in 2014 there were 1,567 homocides by stabbing compared to just 248 homocides by rifles, the same type of firearm that liberals are always clamoring to ban simply due to how prominently featured mass shootings are in the media.

Additionally, according to the Murder Victims by Weapon table on ucr.fbi.gov, even homocides committed with fists and feet outnumber rifle homocides and shotgun homocides combined.

>grade had a vote on who was most likely to shoot up a school
>didn't hear about it until a friend told me about it
>i won, nobody even voted for anyone else

Thats because it is.

Unless youre doing it too. If so good game.

Unless I also am adding another layer...

>The bombs were supposed to go off after the shooting, not before the shooting.

Not true. They were initially going to wait for the school to blow up and then start firing upon the survivors who ran out.

>the police still doesn't want to release them

I suspect it's to prevent copy cats. Eric and Dylan have basically reached legendary status by now. This was before the internet when information wasn't as readily available. nowadays they'd just upload the basement tapes to youtube before they did it.

Wrong?

It's obvious we should blame Rammstein

Of course, we here in Australia had a similar shooting in which 35 women and children were killed by a monster with an ar-15.

So we as a nation united and agreed to a set of strict gun regulation that takes away weapons that have no place in the hands of civilians and still allows those who wish to shoot for sport to be able too.

Hence, we have not had a single mass shooting since 1996 yet they are happening more and more often in the USA.

What are your overall assault and homicide rates like, per capita?

The bombs didn't go off

"bombs"

>want to prevent copy cats

Too late for that, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook (though I still have some doubts about the credibility of Sandy Hook) and the Munich shooting were inspired by Columbine, (and these are only the most popular ones). Releasing the basement tapes wouldn't really make a difference at this point, keeping them hidden from public only makes Columbine more fascinating.

The problem was the self esteem movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZSvcSkCF7w

They wanted to do something lulzy and be remembered for it. Columbine was the most legendary senior prank of all time. It's a shame the bombs in the cafeteria didn't go off though.

>Even though -supposedly- there's nothing interesting on the tapes, the police still doesn't want to release them
I thought the cops destroyed them

my guess is they were gay and everyone knew it but them and they freaked out.

>What went wrong?
Nothing "went wrong." People want to believe that something went wrong, that there was something that could have been done to prevent the massacre. That there was something damaged or defective or otherwise different about the shooters. They aren't willing to accept that it could have been anyone's kid behind that trigger. The truth is that Harris and Klebold weren't really that different at all. How many teenagers get bullied? How many teenagers have crazy ideas about the world? How many teenagers indulge in fantasies of power and revenge? They were normal teenagers, living normal teenager lives, up until the split second that they actually enacted their plan. In a sense, the only reason why we don't see a bloodbath like that every damn day is because most people choose - whether out of conscience or cowardice - not to act on their darker desires.

Who's to say that maybe, in a different world, those two kids got cold feet at the last minute and went on to lead boring-ass normal lives?

>Should we blame guns?
No. Blame the culture of helplessness that we enforce upon our children. Over a thousand people found themselves outnumbered by two scrawny fucks in trenchcoats. The only defense they managed to muster was running and hiding.

I think part of the reason why the authorities hoarded away the basement tapes is because Harris makes that point, and the way that the events of that day played out prove him uncomfortably right.

420 blaze it faggot!

The trigger pulls the finger. ;^)

They both look like the same character in an RPG character creation with the "face ratio" bar slid opposite ways

Save a life, bin that knife

i stopped going to school to play doom 2

>implying something went wrong

RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS

Clearly there's a crease down the picture, some asshat who can't fit pictures on a page

Poor show

DO IT

So you're saying Columbine was a false flag too?

Interesting point

Almost made me 'common sense gun laws' for a second, then I remembered how you guys pinned Olympic tier shooting spree on a high functioning autist and threatened to kill his family if he didn't plead guilty