in order for creation to exist, there must be an creator

>this BTFO the athiest

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/cosmological-argument/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tholin
youtu.be/qhbuKbxJsk8?t=445
youtu.be/k7X6YtoMmNs?t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in order for the creator to exist , there must be a previous creator of that creator. and so on

Checkmate.

an omnipotent creator can create himself.

then why can't creation also create itself?

Except if we're made in god's image then who's to say we aren't god (the species) who created god (the deity) to create piety which is used as fuel for god (the species)?
God gives us shelter, food and so on like Humans do.
Humans are motivated by morality.
Morality is inherent surival instinct x society
Humans created society
tl;dr You're dumb

>the rules are different because I made it up

Implying that because you call it a creation that it is.

How many times can a thread be over?

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

But how would he create himself if he doesn't exist?

Even if you're correct, who says we live in a creation? You're assuming such a thing as "Creation" exists.

It's like if I told you, in order for unicorns to exist there must be a unicorn fairy that creates them. So a unicorn fairy must exist. All the while ignoring the fact that I've given no evidence that unicorns themselves exist.

Where is this "creation" you speak of? When was anything "created"? Define "creation" and give evidence for its existence.

>existing
Nice try.

Why is god so funny ? , the god who is everything , lets atheist belief they come from nothing, would richard dawkins laugh , when he realises it would be his last laugh

>1 post by this ID

things that make you go hmmmm

That dog is correct though. The .45 is better for carrying purposes than the 9mm.

>less ammo capacity
>same effectiveness according to extensive testing
>but muh urban lore about .45 being a hand cannon!

Kek okay, user, whatever you say. You keep telling yourself that.

>in order for creation to exist, there must be an creator

Silly, OP, that only applies to everything in the universe, not to the universe itself. That is crazy talk.

wow. ar u a filozofer?

Wow, look at all that temporary cavitation [spoiler]that doesn't fucking matter in a handgun round, yes I know spoilers don't work on Sup Forums.[/spoiler]

Nope. Recent scientific understanding indicates that universes can be born from nothing because in quantum physics the laws of physics dont apply.

Prove it.

What's the takeaway here? I'm guessing they all look similar enough that smaller rounds (for increased mag capacity) and bullet shape/design are the most important factors?

>Everything that exists is created.
>God is eternal though because reasons.

le updooted XD

>Allow me to interject for a moment. What you are referring to as an idea is actually a spook, or Stirner/Spook as I've come to call it.

>This non-scientifically-provable surface-level philosophical statement is sufficient reason to believe that a bunch of lice-ridden bronze edge desert goatherds who didn't understand microbiology, astronomy, physics, cosmology, or evolution were right when they amalgamated the superstitions and mythologies of the equally primitive tribes they conquered or absorbed to construct a portrait of a small, petty, jealous god-man whose whims coincided remarkably close to desires and fears of these small-minded men eking out their lives in their tiny dirty corner of the world.

Its magic. I dont have to explain shit.

9mm are infamous for penetrating too efficiently and going straight through a target, thus taking multiple shots to truly neutralize a target. That photo shows that other rounds (like the sign and the .45) causes the proper damage that one looks for in a carrying pistol and the 9mm does not.
Does anyone have the video of the black Muslim guy who walks right up to the Philly cops and puts a few 9mm rounds into the cop but the cop doesn't die because the 9mm rounds just didn't get the job done? That was a prime example of what I'm talking about.

>God is eternal though because reasons.

Because it's necessary. It would be a paradox for us to exist if a creator didn't create our existence, and since there can't be an infinite chain of creators, there must be one single being that wasn't created by any others (God).

Why wouldn't that matter in a handgun, user? It seems like it would be relevant for all firearms.

>Creationists believe that if there is a god that he cares about them

Why do people think that if we don't know how something happened, god must've made it?

For a species we're doing pretty well, even if we don't know how the universe started.

I consider myseIf an Orthodox Christian, but I don't care whether or not God exists.
To me its unimportant, reIigion is about the sense of community, common goaIs and Iiving a moraI and good Iife, not about who or what or how the worId etc was created.

Nobody has been able to fully refute pic related for over 700 years, not even the greatest philosophers who have ever existed. I doubt you or any fedora on here could either.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/cosmological-argument/

This is the last straw that religious people hold on to. We just need more evidence so we can end this nonsense.

Prove that the universe exists.

It's logical and reasonable. Tell me your theory about why we exist in the first place. Inb4 a magical, uncaused big bang.

evidence of what? something before anything existed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tholin

But the "creator" doesn't need to be a being.
It could be the Universe itself.
Or something that is far out of reach and understanding to our human minds. Something that is not alive, or dead, something that is nowhere and everywhere.

In a universe like ours (not the one we imagined 2000 years ago) some religious belief that appeared someday in the mind of some people in some region on some planet can not be reality, it's illogical and easy to understand.

Evidence that something can exist from nothing.

"God did it" isn't a theory, it's barely an idea.

And why would I make claims about something I know nothing about?
All we can do is bounce around possibilities, but the supernatural explanation should always be pushed to the back of the line.

It's possible the big bang created time, and the laws of physics itself, making the question "what came before" nonsensical.
We could live in a multiverse, where we're an offshoot of another universe with different laws of physics.
Or we could all be living in a fucking computer simulation. All of these explanations come before "god did it"

in order for the universe to exist, there must be a universor

>this BTFO the believer in the bearded space wizard

See for more info. These arguments applies to whatever theory you can come up with.

test

I have and IQ of 76 and this is deep.

No serious thinker on here considers God to be anthropomorphic. It's just some stupid shit that fedoras meme to b8.

Do we even have a word for something created on it self. See i had to use created again.

>9mm are infamous for penetrating too efficiently and going straight through a target, thus taking multiple shots to truly neutralize a target.
And yet they don't penetrate any more than .45 on the very photo you posted.

>but the cop doesn't die because the 9mm rounds just didn't get the job done
The cop didn't die because his vitals weren't hit. That's how handguns work, that's how .45 would work too. This is precisely why bigger magazine = better and why FBI finally decided to keep 9mm as their service caliber.

>The universe has a cause (unsafe assumption)
>Therefore YHWH exists and the Bible is literally true in its entirety

>Temporary stretch cavity is only a significant wounding mechanism in projectiles over 2000 FPS, which no handgun round is going to be able to reach.

nope, invisible sky cunts are all fucking dead

Negative ghost rider

Being who creates is not subject to creation

universe creates itself
therefore universe is not subject to creation

>your only source for information on god is the fake jewish fairytale The Bible

Nothing was created, just reorganized.
Now fuckoff.

Nothing reorganized itself

Indeed

also if we consider true a multi-verse theory , either that they exist in paralel to ours or before and after. Then we can also presume and other universe's could have triggered it's creation by an other universe death or by other neighbour universe

This means that it doesn't require a entity which is aware to create something.

Also awareness requires order , considering that order requires a space or something to define it then order cannot exist without structure.

We are aware because we are the sum of our experience limited by our limits, which gives us the ability to tell things apart from a relative stand point , what is , was , will be, relative to me and/or other.

Order can be easily created from disorder when you've got a simple set of rules which leads to permutations, meaning the ratios between the universal forces are enough to create the universe the way we see it.

Nothing in the universe is perfect but a ratio between order and disorder which all ca be defined by the rules we observe.

And the spark to create the universe can either be done by the universe itself , or other universe around it (if you consider multiverse theory true)

The universe it self is finte yet the cycle of birth and death of the universe is infinite. The same way the cycle of life and death can be observed around us and in the sky. Most of the times it takes the death of a sun to force a dust clound to create new suns.

You can have this paradox of infinity/finite the same way you can have a circle and go around it forever.

Circle is finite , yet you can go around it ad-infinitum.

Universe is random defined by simple rules which can create order, and things in the universe are developed by the path of least resistance and not by a magial hand placing things to perfection.

Consider that elements in the human body reflect the ratio of the whole planet, galaxy and whole universe.

youtu.be/qhbuKbxJsk8?t=445

youtu.be/k7X6YtoMmNs?t=19

>The universe couldn't have come from nothing therefore God
>God can be eternal tho because it makes more sense to me personally
>Never stopping to think time might not work the way you think it does