What causes people to behave like this

What causes people to behave like this.
I feel sorry for them and how can we stop this from happening to our future generations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8&list=LLLIAwjilbE9eENHwCJ8Tt1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're weak fagets that latch onto collectivist shite.

They betrayed their own to feel accepted?? Is this what kikes teach in school now a days?

It's the parents fault

hipsterdom

herd mentality

brainwashing

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8&list=LLLIAwjilbE9eENHwCJ8Tt1Q

idk inspire nationalism

>muh Collectivism

Go count your shekels Ayn Rosenberg

>What causes people to behave like this.
Single mothers.

>What causes people to behave like this?
He's from California.

This. Raised in estrogen dominated environments without any macho culture what so ever present.

They're simply just dumb and believe the bullshit they're told because everyone else does

It's not really much complicated than that.
They lack critical thinking skills and want to fit in somewhere. Their whole personal identity is then morphed into what they believe.
So if you criticize what they believe they take it as a personal attack.

baka desu senpai

So I should show my kid that I run the place frequently?
I will be a father someday

r/K selection theory, they were raised by shitty parents or the dad was a weak father figured (or they were the product of a single mom), went to American schools for "education" (indoctrination), their r-select nature makes them biologically desire bigger government because they can't take care of themselves and the state replaces their [missing] daddy. r-select are emotional while K-select are data-driven, this is the greatest war being fought in America right now and the democrats are doing everything possible to create more of them.

Kill the r-selected.

I know most people aren't going to agree with me, but they forgot God. They have nothing in their life to worship or value. They lack the transcendent, so they just worship politics or their race (in the case of black lives matter) or whatever other part of their special snowflake identity they can work up.

Of course you should.

Being "macho" is a caricature of masculinity
Take him hiking. Take him fishing. Throw a ball with him. Spend time with him

This is what you need to do, not some ridiculous gorilla shit. Don't be one of those football dads that puts their son on the gridiron at age 7

The only surefire way to ensure people like this do not get uppity is to make an example of them thus Tomas Contreras should never be able to escape his mistakes.

He does not deserve pity.

This desu.

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Kids need a father figure (masculinity), not just a feminine mother.

Academia. Even if you never go to a university, people like this will become demented Marxists just because that's what they being smart means

>What causes people to behave like this.

A culture that glorifies weakness.

A father shouldn't pretend to be some hyper-testosterone manly man to create an image
Because that's not what masculinity is

Masculinity is a hard day's work, paying bills, being there for your wife...etc.
Masculinity is not beer-drinking, monster-truck driving, wife beating trailer trash

I'm willing to bet their worldview has been shattered.

With the countless epic memes that have sprung up in result to carl the cuck and aids skrillex, they no doubt eventually made it to this site.

I'm sure they were utterly mortified at first, the strawman fascists they've always read about but never interacted with have congregated on a sub-culture imageboard and are speaking their minds. But over time their confidence in their progressive doctrine slowly chipped away.

Think about it, these two young men who were utterly lambasted and had to delete their social media accounts are more than likely right wingers now.

I wouldn't even consider it far fetched that one of them might be in this thread.

Molymemes r/k gene theory is actually pretty decent explanation for this

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

I agree, even though religion is not a good alternative. These people have no higher purpose or anything they really value, and this energy that normally would be directed towards purpose is now what drives the libtard machine.

If you want the best explanation on r/K theory, go to the source:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
Skip to 12:00

Correct.

Although,
When was the last time a beer-drinking, monster-truck driving, wife beating trailer trash raised a cuck?

They raise more beer-drinking, wife-beating, trailer trash

Do they raise cucks, like OP asked?

That's not masculinity. A masculine man doesn't beat his kids, like my Dixie loving neighbors from the south used to

That's phony masculinity. Real strength is in responsibilities, lessons, and values taught.

Yeah but if your kid is smashing things in the house you belt him for it

It's true though. If you've ever spent time around them, they can't live with the idea that others wont accept them if they say aloud that immigrants are terrorists and rapists, so they rationalize to themselves with empty sayings and blanket terms: "that's racism; not all muslims."

Underrated.

Stop making strawmen you fucking cuckleaf

>collectivism
>bad

It's actually trumped up individualism that led to our current state of affairs. Those people decided that they should reinforce their 'freedom' on others. Why do you think its all about discovering random fucking sexuality and genders like jewsexual and shit, because the bigger special snowflake you are, the better you are. This special snowflake mentality came from tearing down collectivism.

Fuck Ayn Rand and Libertarianism. Libertarianism just enables current out of control liberalism. International conglomerate domination goes hand in hand with SJW bullshit.

I can really agree with that last part. Although I've met actually smart people that can think critically, but what they do is deny reality and lie to themselves just to keep beneath the radar and make friends because they know being a leftist is in fashion and they wont win against the majority. cowards essentially. They know the Marxists have taken over, but they have the courage to risk being shot.

*they don't have the courage to risk being shot

Alex jones offered him and aids skrillex 10g a piece to come and do an interview special with him, hotel and flights included

That would have been spectacular.

>These people
>Collectivist

Individualism is the fucking cancer of our times and these faggots are the incarnation of it

Offer still stands, and he hired the cuck slayer as a reporter lel

Tolerance and apathy.

/thread

Virtue signaling is the only chance in their lives they get to feel powerful.

fatherlessness

Answer the question, leaf.
do
they
raise
cucks

Mandatory 2 years military service

>how can we stop this from happening to our future generations

It's done. Just let it die. We were lost before we were born, it's over.

Personally I think they just do it to get laid. Lets face it, most women are libturds.

/thread

Theodore Dalrymple said:

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is…in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

People live in their own world where their world views are never challenged.

When they come up against someone who has a different view to them they don't know how to process it, it is unbeleiveable to them that someone would have a different world view to them.

This problem is exacerbated by social media, where we tend to filter out those who don't share our views and surround ourselves with those who do.

Really it harkens back to Plato's allegory of the cave, it has been known for over 2,000 years that you should have your ideas challenged to give yourself an accurate and appropriate world view.

But the creation on "safe spaces", "trigger warnings" and the censorship of uncomfortable to read materials from places like youtube, facebook, reddit and tumblr under the pretence of it being hate speech have all helped to create the modern phenomenom of modern liberals.

People who in their arrogance believe that they are right simply because others think like them.

>Look at carl the cucks face, it exudes incredulous arrogance at the prospect of his ideas being challenged.

This is the society that we allow, and we should all be ashamed.