Ancient Height Lesson

These are the 2,000 year old remains of a 6'6" "alpha" that was horribly tortured, sacrificed by manlet druids and then tossed into the bog. When will lanklets learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Croghan_Man
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36539065/10kgs-of-2000-year-old-butter-found-in-a-bog-in-ireland-to-go-on-display
newsinenglish.no/2016/06/08/archaeologists-confirm-a-saga/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/700-year-old-poop-barrels-still-stink-denmark-odense_n_5084980.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks for link to story documenting height and how he was killed, where, etc...

When manlets get so jealous they cut off the lower body of anyone taller than them

Hope he's ok x

Post sauce

sauce is in the filename, the story is like a decade old

Fuck!
Did he die?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Croghan_Man

LANKLETS ARE NOT WELCOME IN IRELAND

THIS IS WHAT WE DO TO U IF U COME

>citation
>needed

I know you don't need to check the source material in American universities but this is an international board adhering to global standards

Fucking Amerisharts EVERY TIME

Being so beta and self aware that you post this on Sup Forums. You will never be treated as a real man, you will forever be a man-let.

look at those fucking wrists...I bet he cucked every single manlet in the town.

Only Tall Men Are Allowed To Reproduce.

Fucking lanklets. Throw 'em all in the wicker man.

If failed to rain, so the jackeens took him down to the bog to chop off his nipples and plant an axe in his head.

baka

that jealousy of 2000 year old bog body

truly shameful

That is some aged beef jerky.

He is hibernating, I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science

Did they find old earthenware jars of pee pee and poo poo nearby?

no but they found 2000 year old butter

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36539065/10kgs-of-2000-year-old-butter-found-in-a-bog-in-ireland-to-go-on-display

>is that a Geodude?

I like this better
newsinenglish.no/2016/06/08/archaeologists-confirm-a-saga/

>viking saga talks about a battle for a Castle/Citadel, it's said the attackers posioned the defenders water supply.

>1000 years later they find a body in the well.

lol

I don't get fashion these days.

>implying the only tall people are sticks
Manlets eternally assravaged.

: )

>alpha
>still gets tossed in a bog

thank fuck he couldn't pass on his weak and shitty genes. kys. also, cymru am byth

Kek that lanklet brobably stubled into his death. Clumsy bastards

This

>bog

Why have people been saying this word?

Funny how lankey mother fuckers are always getting owned on by short kids. Sort of like what the Romans did to Germans.

>tfw that could be you after you accidentally found a time machine and went to the past to share future knowledge

manlets are the optimum fighters for modern warfare.

This tbqh, small fast targets, 6'5 250lb roid mountains catch bullets easy I'd imagine.

:-)

kek

include me in the screenshot reddit cucks

2000 years later.

Have they learned?

Just how old is pokemon go?

Well....
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/700-year-old-poop-barrels-still-stink-denmark-odense_n_5084980.html
They were probably storing it to dump it on some beady eyed anglos on their next raid

>A 2014 documentary suggested that the man was once a king and was sacrificed by Druids due to poor weather or harvests. These ancient tribes believed that this was caused by the failure of the king and he was responsible.

So he was a king who got killed by his own people because of Irish weather.

>So he was a king who got killed by his own people because of Irish weather.

MUH PO TA TOES

germanic tribes were always into scat fetish, its in their dna

That would be long before potatoes. Potatoes are from south America.

If you guys had other staples before the potato, then why did so many Irish perish due to the potato famine? Genuinely curious since that really isn't taught here

And, as an Irishman, I assume you're well-versed in the history of potatoes?

that thing is still less lanky than me

I am the hungriest of all skeletons

Food was exported to the UK and anyone who tried to steal it was shot. We were part of the UK for hundreds of years when we finally left it. It wasn't for no reason.

I'm better versed on wurst now that riding a Bavarian qt.

The potatoes did so well and were so popular they basically over planted them. Its like cotton in the US south. It was the most profitable so fucking everyone was growing mostly just that.

As an Irishman, he's well-versed in the lack of potatoes.

Nope. There were laws meant to destroy irish ownership of the land. They created a legal requirement that farms had to be subdivided to all children equally on the parents death. This made them small and less economically viable and easier for the Prods to buy up.

Potatoes were the only crop that could be grown on these tiny farms in sufficient quantities that people could live on.

So everyone had potatoes and nothing else. A fungal disease meant thr crop failed two years in a row. No food for two years and food being exported. Pretty shit move on the brits part.

>Food was exported to the UK and anyone who tried to steal it was shot.

Source, please.

>We were part of the UK for hundreds of years

That would be hard. Ireland only joined the UK in 1801. It left in 1923. I know the Irish generaly have low IQs, but you must understand that 122 years is not "hundreds" of years.

>when we finally left it. It wasn't for no reason.

Indeed. You left because a Cuban-American named De Valera said that the things Britain represented - like secularism and industry - were un-Irish and un-Catholic. So you formed your own weird little shithole where every problem was solved with either moar Gaelic, moar farming or moar Catholicism.

The result was that your country collapsed into cultural, political and economic irrelevance until the early 1990s and that every Irish person worth a damn left the country. You became famous for nothing other than insularity, parochaliasm and ignorance. And about a million of you decided that you hated the UK so much that you just had to move to London, Manchester, Liverpool and Glasgow.

Try and contain your butthurt. Part of your country decided it was so shit that it fought a war to leave.

The original brexit

Daily reminder all of histories best generals, kings, emporers, geniuses and notable people have been 'manlets'.

How can lanklets even compete?

the brits were in Ireland for about 800 years though... i know you must be stressed because you forgot to bin the knife but please stop being butthurt. lube up your ass and maybe muhammeds dick wouldnt hurt so much o?

Nice comeback, but it doesn't provide a source for any of your claims and it doesn't explain why the first thing you did after independence was move to Britain.

Now take the priest's penis out of your mouth and answer my questions.

Anyone with any interest can do their own fact checking. I'm not getting into a row with a retarded brit who is embarrassed by his nations Jewish history.

These are the 5 year old remains of a 5'4" chimp, so horribly tortured by his height and parents' death that even /fit/ managed to drive him to an hero.

When will manlets learn?

too soon

>American universities

Oh yeah you swedes are educated at a much higher level...

I saw the story last week on history channel
>confirm op story

American (((universities))). No thanks.

>Old Croghan Man (Seanfhear Chruacháin in Irish) is the name given to a well-preserved Iron Age bog body found in an Irish bog in June 2003.
>well-preserved
I guess relative to other corpses