Oil giants seem to think its acceptable to set attack dogs on children now

oil giants seem to think its acceptable to set attack dogs on children now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuZcx2zEo4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, fuck'em.

why are children protesting a pipeline?

did their liberal parents brainwash them into being there?

Dogs gotta eat too, friendo.

What are children doing at an oil field to begin with? You sound like a faggot Palestinian.

>muh children!
>forget the rocket base inside the school!

>yfw the ancap memes will become real in your life time
dog bless America small gubment is best gubment

What a good man.

Buy oil please.
My country is burning down.
Help, please.

Wasn't an oil field was public land

>kelcy
male
OMFG
gaymerica at it again

Sounds like palistinian logic... bring kids to protest... see if they can't be martyrs.

Fuck em all

Bundy Ranch protests on land that isn't his
>Sup Forums loves that shit, /k/ommandos make the pilgrimage out there

Plains niggers protest on land that isn't theirs
>Sup Forums is happy to see chompy doggos on kiddos

Can we just say we're a bit racist? Honesty matters senpai

But is it not theirs?

It is. Kelcy Warren will burn.

Those peaceful protestors jumped a fence and attacked a worker dragging him to the ground and kicking him, the dogs are what saved him.

They ripped down the fucking fence and it was all recorded, they charged in and attacked and to top it off, the first ones to cross the line was a white woman and a black child, she used the fucking child as a shield.

Peaceful protestors my fucking ass, and the dogs attacked because protestors threw rocks at people, and hit the dogs.

One of the dogs got lose because a protestor threw a rock hitting a handler in the head and he let go of the leash and it bit the bitchs fucking face in.
The company should have rubber bullets and just let lose next time, because they didnt protect the workers for shit.

I may be a racist white Canadian, but I fully support the Natives quest to tell the oil line to fuck itself and stay off their land.

>peaceful protectors
>protectors
What, the fucking Jedi order?

I think they're protesting the fact that it's not a pipeline for firewater.

I'm sure most children know about the pipeline and feel a strong urge to protest it.

Maybe they're right, instead of an efficient pipeline we should just keep loading it onto railways and old tank trucks.

I want a video. This will go into the fap collection

youtube.com/watch?v=kuZcx2zEo4k

This
Don't bring your child to a fucking protest you drunk Indians

Ban assault dogs
Save the children

Daily reminder that Water for Whites
is more important
Than alien illegals.

so? i'm up in th air about property being an actual thing in the first place, but fuck you - you think that you have the stones to do something about then go ahead. otherwise, fuck those kids and fuck you.

Release the hounds

Were they trespassing? If so fuck them they had it coming, hopefully a couple died

It isn't theirs, the cabinet that handles native Americans has a failsafe that allows them to Indian gift any valuable land back to the government.

>oil giants seem to think its acceptable
to start wars in the middle east, as to hamper with their opponents.

Are you really surprised, Kiwi? Are you?

Those drug addled welfare recipients protesting the white workingman who is creating the jobs and generating the tax revenue to pay for the foodstamps that they trade for booze and heroin, are mounted on horseback while trespassing on private property.

Horses are much more lethal than dogs, and if I was the sheriff I wouldn't charge the security with any crime if they decided to gun down the violent trespassers.

t.Taxpayer

They deserved it

>federal land doesn't belong to the citizens
>implying private property is the same as public federal land

You niggers are really stupid, aren't you?

That is pretty funny.

Trespass onto my clearly marked property and I can legally shoot you.

It's land the company acquired the legal right to use.

saxton hale would be proud

Why were they protesting?

It's easy to agree with something so simple if you've never had the short end of the stick.
>a decade ago
>plenty of housing for everyone
>today
>fucking chinese buying everything and filling the housing up with their endless numbers