Dan Slott Quits Twitter Over Pro-Trump Rhetoric

What did you guys do? And can you do it again so we can get a new Spider-Man writer?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickspencer
youtube.com/watch?v=zXr45H6ZV6k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pro-Trump rhetoric
>on Twitter

So he saw one guy go "Hey, Trump won, that's cool." and freaked out?

>THIS is what makes Slott kill himself?

Why would you think Sup Forums did anything? Anyone who actually cares about comics wouldn't be able to harass him because he has blocked all of us already by searching "Spider-Man run bad" and finding people who are critical of his writing.

With any luck the next things he'll deactivate will be his heart and brain.

All the normie shills are becoming Pro-Trump now that he's won so they can pretend that they've always been on the "winning side." Make no mistake, they're just Shillaryfags that are jumping ship. None of them were at the rallies. None of them wore the hats and the shirts. None of them participated in meme-magic.

Fuck these fake Trump fans.

damn, Trump is already Making Comics Great Again

>Dan Slott quit Twitter over Trump

HOW DO I VOTE FOR HIM TWICE?!

Next: Mark Waid

In another 4 years you can.

>people say things I strongly disagree with
>I have better things to do than argue with them
>I delete my account to remove temptation
>I might come back if I feel like it

He acted very reasonably if you ask me.

There's nothing reasonable about having minimal control over your spaghetti pocket.

Judging by his appearance, it's clear Slott has no self-control about anything. Quitting cold turkey is the only thing that'll work. Now he just needs to delete the google alerts he has set up for his name.

Good. If you're that much of a pussy, you don't need to be on social media. Frankly, nobody does, social media is retarded, but better to quit than to sit and whine about it forever.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to do what he did. It actually proves he can stop himself so I don't know where you're coming from.

>Fuck these fake Trump fans.
So ... DINO's? Drumpf In Name Only?

Thanks Trump, you did it again.

I love the reaction of people caused by this election.

>spoiler

I think it's good but you have to treat it like an RSS feed. Only follow things like sports writers where having time sensitive information is more crucial. You don't need it for comics though outside of passing along a solicit or preview link. People need to detach a little and not live on it.

Good. Hopefully people will start quitting Facebook en mass too.

>Next: Mark Waid
That's an odd way to spell "Nick Spencer," user.

No, seriously, have you ever looked at this shit?
twitter.com/nickspencer

why are liberals such babies?

Waid is too busy right now using his privilege as a white male to make safe spaces at cons.

More likely he called everyone worse than hitler and that all straight white males (sans Jews) needed to be put into gas chambers for letting Trump win. All whole being smug and sarcastic.

You gotta understand, this is Slott we're dealing with. His "trolls" may not of been innocent, but chances are Slott was neither.

The man has a history of dishing out bantz to people but not being able to take it himself.

>He acted very reasonably if you ask me.
They're just buttmad that they can't troll people like him who take the high road (which, if they're being honest, is about 99% of the motivation /pol had for wanting the first Oompa Loompa In Chief).

So what? Call me when Trump shit makes him quit writing.

Big fucking baby. Im glad Trump won, he proved how petty and hypocritical the left is

I'm a Jew who voted for Clinton and I still dislike Scott for the way he conducts himself on Social Media. Going out of his way to search for and find anyone critical or or shitting on the run of Spider-man he was handling and blocking them. He's an ass, and dare I say he is also a putz.

I admit I do not like some of his stuff, but he made the occasional good scene. His demeanor and attempt to manipulate discussion however is bullshit.

Fuck Dan Slott.

>if you're not a straight white male, they don't care about you
Funny, because it was the opposite belief towards straight white males that liberals pushed that caused so many people to support Trump.

Seriously, when will SJWs and Liberals learn that GAS THE WHITES ain't gonna help make things better? That shaming them doesn't always work?

People still use Facebook?

>Democrats shitting on Trump for saying he wouldn't accept the election results if Clinton won
>Democrats now not accepting election result

I voted Democrat and even I think this shit is getting out of hand. Why do people think the President has unlimited power?

Trump victory has paid off.

they know he doesn't have unlimited power, they just don't like losing. they grew up under Obama, some of them don't even remember what Bush was like. they're throwing massive temper tantrums because they didn't get what they wanted

All of this, but replace Jew with dirty darkie.

This is why I only patronize patrician DC comics and film

Yeah, it makes me ashamed that my party catered to these whiny self-entitled cunts.

>Clinton lost the white female vote too and got less of all minorities than Obama
lmao

wtf I unironically love trump and Sup Forums now

The powers of the executive branch did expand big league under Bush and Obama. You can say goodbye to all of Obama's executive orders on day one.
Additionally, on the national level, the Democratic party is at the weakest it's been since 1938 and they can probably say hello to a Republican supermajority in the senate in 2018.

>Dan Slott quits twitter
>Ramos refuses to enter any red state for four years
What a time to be alive

>Cali and New York scum becoming even more insular
this can only be a good thing for this great nation

Making Spider-Man great again is much more harder job.

>shutting down crosswalks and highways
>going apeshit over a process that comes every four years
>this is "the high road"

The DNC lost because of this and they plan to double down on it

Holy kek

>implying the DNC lost
thats where youre wrong since theyre using the trudeau method so they actually won

>No more Slott twitter screencaps threads

And Sup Forums said that Trump was going to be bad.

democrats don't lie losing. Remember, they started the civil war.

they have the populous numbers, kids too young to vote this time, combined with the Baby Boomers not living forever.

better to stir the beehive and keep them active than let them rest and skip the midterms like Dems tend to do traditionally.

When can we expect Bendis to quit twitter ?

> hur durr if you don't want to be bothered by social media, just walk away
> person does that
> hur durr look at him, he quit!!

Mountains of salt and the Democrats plunging into self destruction.

Mass and Cali gonna get high and sit out the next election I'd wager.

Now we can talk all shit we want without bother him

Just wait for word from on high to write something moderately positive about President Trump. He'll quit.

>None of them wore the hats and the shirts.

Why would I? That's like wearing a shirt saying "Let's debate over politics". It's just unpleasant when someone confronts you.

They're definitely going to skip the midterms. Not even Obama could motivate his voters to vote during midterms so we ended up with 6 years of gridlock.

Only the Shillary types. The Bernie block is telling those types to fuck off

This. Marvel only hires fags and diversity while DC is truly patrician

>tfw your favorite working creatives just said "eh" and well I'm gonna keep doing my best at making good comics.

Feels good.

He quit because of a stupid reason. It's not so much "hurr durr look at him, he quit!" as much as it is "hurr durr look at why he quit!"

Why does he talk shit if he can't handle different opinions? Is it that hard to stick to promoting your shitty books and maybe answer a comic related question once in a while?

Yet those they are courting are uber establishment types and not populist by any measure.

>None of them participated in meme-magic

Get back in your containment board.

Good for him. Since Twitter isn't getting rid of white nationalists and neo-Nazis, it's best to go elsewhere.

Sup Forums is a containment board.

So? Every time a twitter thread comes up people say that if they're gonna be bothered by whatever social network they use, they should just quit. The reason may be stupid, but if he stayed and confronted people then we'd have a thread mocking him for it.

>people known for talking shit continue to talk shit
film at 11

>Implying Slott wasn't going apeshit attacking everyone like usual before putting out a statement, taking his ball and going home.

>Is it that hard to stick to promoting your shitty books and maybe answer a comic related question once in a while?

There are other platforms more suited for that than twitter.

Using logic in a thread about politics on Sup Forums in 2016 is a waste of time desu

Recognizing that you need to plug that shit like a colestomy bag is a step above what many people will ever do.

Children shouldn't be writing comic books anyway. At least not commercially.

Trump already making America great again.

>people literally lost their jobs for not supporting democrats, especially journalists
>but sure republicans are the fascists
It's weird how the 'immoral' people don't even realize what they are.

I unfollowed him because all he did was fucking whine and whine.

>tfw in a non-shithole country you actually have to have a real reason to be legally fired

Feels good to not be American

Good.

>proves he can stop himself
You're joking, right?

If anything, Marvel's upper management probably got ticked at him for acting like a manchild (ironic, considering he writes Peter as a manchild) and told him to delete his account or get fired.

Really makes you wonder why Spencer and Waid haven't been cracked down on...

Yet another warmonger learns how it feels on the unpopular side.

>complaining about the electoral process
treason

If that was true Waid would have been first

Haven't seen their twitter feeds or what they post, but dan slott actually got told by fellow employees a few times to knock the shit off on twitter for the world to see. Dude got himself banned from a fucking forum because he kept purposely fucking with people.

Can Spencer and Waid follow suit?

If only Trump winning got him so depressed he'd leave Spider-Man.

Based Trump, already MAGA.

More people need to get off twitter

>If only Trump winning got him so depressed he'd kill himself.
Fixed that for you.

i actually hope elizabeth warren gets nominated in 2020, just so she can lose

>"An unpopular incumbent is up for reelection? lets send a massachusetts liberal up against them, that's a good trick"

But how will I watch him beg people to preorder Clone Conspiracy now!?

>going on Twitter
>ever

Oh my goodness, poor white people!
youtube.com/watch?v=zXr45H6ZV6k&feature=youtu.be

Can we get the manlet off twitter next?
please?

It's really interesting because it's not even liberals or conservatives anymore. It's the far left and alt right that have both become so absorbed in each other discussion is dead. We have vaping white douches on the right and rainbow colored race bending faggots on the left. They all hate one another and have hijacked their respective parties. Now everybody in between is stuck dealing with their shit while they burn down the neighborhood over some stupid shit, while the rest of the damn world laughs at us for being retards

I hope so

>Stage 3, Bargaining

Can confirm the rest of the world thinks you guys are a total joke

Dan Slott is childish? STOP THE PRESSES

That's what he did you goof

How is this a bad tweet? Or should someone not be able to share their political views in your America?

Shouldn't he start with himself?