IMAGINE THAT IDRIS ELBA IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DREAM PROJECT, WHAT FILM WOULD YOU DO WITH HIM?

IMAGINE THAT IDRIS ELBA IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DREAM PROJECT, WHAT FILM WOULD YOU DO WITH HIM?

BLACKED daddario

roots

Beheadings on live TV

tegether with Morgan Freeman as Goebels, in:
Adolf Hitler: The Raise of III Reich

DELET

Kick-Ass 3 as Hit-Girl

The Black Company

Tom Tom: Idris Elva
One Eye: Idris Elva
Croacker: Ser Jorah/ Iain Glen
Captain: Toby Stephens

Alberto Barbosa saves Europe, a Christmas Tale.

i'd remake prometheus but he's playing all the characters, like the klumps

Pippi Longstocking, Leading Role

Robocop - BLACK Edition™, also Morgan Freeman is the scientist that rebuilds him.

Elle would be a pretty decent co-star in a romantic R-rated love story with artistic, but still very steamy sex scenes.

my sextape with idris elba lol, where we take turns to fuck each other

season 1 of luther

BLACKED ELLE

BLADE remake.

>SHITTED
>Starting Idris elba as himself

As Speedy Parker/Parkus in the Talisman

The lighting on the dildo is slightly off

Indeed. I have been planning to fix that or at least trying, but I'm too fucking lazy.

Spawn and the McFarlane cinematic universe.

Downfall remake

A Quantum Leap movie where he goes back and fills the role of every white great thinker, philosopher, inventor, etc. in history. A scene would be like Einstein in his patent office, then Idris Elba "becomes" Einstein but everyone still sees him as Einstein and he goes on to lay out special and general relativity. The whole movie is this until every major social contribution in history is presented as the work of a single black Quantum Leaper.

Oh shit he would make a great Al Simmons. Too bad Idris hates doing capeshit that involves heavy make up processes.

A spy
Not James Bond, we don't need that Cultural Marxist murder whitey shit.
I mean make a totally original agent in the Bond franchise, that he can be, and the movies will center around his exploits.
Maybe call him 004 or whatever.
Idris Ilba's good, though.

Punky Brewster reboot desu

Tropic Thunder remake with Idris Elba as Kirk Lazarus.

Batman reboot.