Does this look like a happy, well adjusted family to you Sup Forums?

Does this look like a happy, well adjusted family to you Sup Forums?

PLEAS ANNEX US!!!

Sure but looks can be deceiving I guess?

Why would we want you?

>WM/AF couple

I seriously doubt it. I'm sure it was at one point, and they loved taking pictures together and showing each other off in public, but once the raceplay sex got old the shine started to wear off, but unfortunately by that time she was pregnant with that little mongrel who was born with no true race or culture, and with his very own parents being a middle finger to his own existance.

Now they just put on the act in public and pretend they're some enlightened future family when really all they started as were racial sexual fetishists, united in their hatred of Asian men and white women.

This goes deep. 100.

is your fire still burning?

Meh, halfway there

He is too good looking for her. This makes me feel bad. Like niggers must feel when they see an OK one of their own with a white whale.

Do we have a mad white roastie here upset she cant compete?

No, we have a white guy with standards and that bitch is ugly.

For you

>tfw no one will ever love me

someone hold me

It should be for him too. White men should only date way up when they race mix, not down. You asian fetishists are fucking up our superiority. Fucking asian men laugh at us.

>holds you
>crumples you up in Palm

Ah, autumn !

>way up when they race mix
What is there in the race mixing world better than Asians?

Heavy.

White men.

Asian """men""" just pretend to laugh. On the inside they're crying.

>once the raceplay sex got old
>implying fucking your russian slave gf with a turban on your head ever gets old

WHITE MEN BTFO

Hapa kids look downy

my god she is beautiful

WAKE ME UP

And an attention whore, so therefore she is disgusting.

Ofc she is, Asian men only go after prime pussy, what ever the race.

White """men""" and niggers love scraping the trash of other races from the bottom of the dumpster.

No the kid already looks like an empty soulless vessel. Definitely getting Elliot Rodger vibes.