CIRCUMCISION IN THE USA

Im so fucking mad right now

How the FUCK did the jews convince the greatest nation in modern times to start mutilating their males' dicks?

Just...HOW

Historically speaking

HOW

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=8&id=73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard it was a priest who wanted to stop masturbation so he pushed for it. Idk how true that is

Because USA was founded by Freemasons who are in league with Jews. (USA never had original, continental Freemasonry btw, it was infiltrated by Jews)

This is other way of Jews saying: "I shall establish a covenant with Jehovah (The Demiurge) and our Nation (USA)"

Circumcision is the covenant under which Jehovah guided the Israelites. Of course, only the High priests (The Fed etc) are actual Jews, the goyim are just cattle. It is same how we make hot iron burn-marking to our cattle, same way, the Jews establish whose "property" you are.

of course this has some truth to it, masturbation is obviously harder without foreskin

Foregen seeks to undo the damage. They need money though, I've been throwing cash at them like a crazed Bernie supporter

No it's not, you just need lotion/lube.

Dick cheese

Also if you circumcise you get less chance of penile diseases

Lies, I masturbate raw all the time. Its just a meme.

Also checked.

>masturbation is obviously harder without foreskin
Stop this meme

>Jews convince
Yeah, no. Jews wanted circumcision legalised for their own kids. We don't give a shit about whether your kids' cocks are cut or not.

And you think people 100+ years ago owned lube?

It's about turning their impotent rage into willingness to fight in the army.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=category§ionid=8&id=73

Seems to have been pushed by the military.

>The Demiurge
Gnostics gets out.

Circumcised and not giving a fuck

Chicks dig it

>They need money
That explains the uptick in circumcision threads. I knew it was fucking shills. It always is.

See I was right!

>my fucking dick is mutilated REEEEEEEEEEE
>here take this gun and go die for oil

>Da Goyls like it!

jews are master manipulators and born to lie, OP

Same. OP sounds like a manlet.

Looking through some quotes by doctors and advocates, it seems to be jews and other quackery nonsense about a circumcised husband makes a happy marriage, it will prevent masturbation and prevent rape. Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me.

KY Jelly was invented in 1904

The same way they convinced the world of anthropogenic global warming - inundation of SCIENCE from the media they control, celebrity endorsements, ads, control of the education system, reinforcement through social media.

Most people take this theory as fact still. It's one of the more vehemently debated redpills here.

Holy fuck i always thought i was normal but im fucking circumcised holy shit

or...you know....you can just FUCKING WASH YOURSELF EVERY NOW AND THEN INSTEAD OF STARTING CUTTING OFF IMPORTANT PARTS OF YOUR BODY

Atleast you guys don't have to deal with phimosis.
It really fucking sucks.

>dick cheese
If you can't be bothered to spend 5 seconds in the shower to wash your dick, you don't deserve one in the first place.

>Also if you circumcise you get less chance of penile diseases
It's a very, very small reduction which can be easily fixed by using a condom or not fucking whores.

Shut the fuck up you.
I spent a month in greece and i couldn't find a bidet to save my fucking life.

you should thank god chicks dont dig prolapsed assholes otherwise you would be sporting a carnation right now

because you are a nigger

>he cares what women think
what the fuck is wrong with you?

>i couldn't find a bidet to save my fucking life
>SO CUT YOUR DICKS OFF

I was living above some italians during my vacation this year and they would constantly fart during lunch and everyone saw it as a joke

>Country is a filthy shithole with no bidets
>But it's my fault somehow

I don't understand, do people just wipe and leave shit on their ass?

America has been a nation of amateur kikes from the beginning. Our oldest docs talk about the founding of a new Israel "city upon a hill" etc.

no we have italians lick it off

>It's a very, very small reduction which can be easily fixed by using a condom or not fucking whores.
I'm not talking about STDs alone

I'm talking about phimosis, urinary tract infections, and penile cancer.

The founder of Kellogs cornflakes invented circumcision?

We don't circumcise.
And they sound like young northernern with no sense of respect.
>phimosis
Yea i guess if you cut your dick off you wouldn't have the issue of your foreskin being too tight.

Cause muricans have no freedom, first they let the jewish overlords implement thier branding on the populace and convince americans its good for them and they believe it (muh clean dick). Then the russians won the cold war via implementing psychological subversion, as you can see the average young modern american is a gay, trans ,gypsy, black social justice warrior who loves communism (bernie).

You guys just dont win anymore

we don't use bidets, we use toilet paper.

I personally wash my ass with soap and latex gloves every time I take a shit, but that's irrelevant.

The thing that makes you a nigger is the fact that you don't follow a simple rule

NEVER SHIT IN PUBLIC.

at home you can wash so your point is moot.

phimosis DOES need circumcision

other than that I've never heard of a dude having urinary tract infections unless theyre fucking sluts unprotected and ive literally NEVER heard about penile cancer in my country EVER and we're pretty much all uncircumcised

>And they sound like young northernern with no sense of respect.
they were actually 3 families with multiple kids. Dont know where they exactly were from

>phimosis
Like 5% of the male population has the problem

>penile cancer
might as well cut your balls off. It has been proven that castrated males live longer.

cut your head off as well, just in case you get brain cancer

yes

I never shit outside.
But the house i live in is supposed to have one.
How exactly do you wash your ass without one m8?
Eh, they could be from anywhere, point is, they sound like rude provincial fucks.

A commonly cited incidence statistic for pathological phimosis is 1% of uncircumcised males.

Welp, better cut of the foreskin of everyone!

>phimosis DOES need circumcision
Not necessarily.
Often enough it can be "cured" by stretching.
t. former phimosis fag

I sit on the toilet, grab the shower head, wash my ass with water, put on a latex glove, clean my ass with soap, rinse, wipe.

My ass is cleaner than your face.

you hop in the shower and wash it you moron how do you think?

are you so bored to take your fucking pants off? youre shitting, theyre already halfway off you fucking princess

I tried looking that shit up, it looks painfull as fuck.
My foreskin only reaches 1/3rd of the way down, any more and it cracks.

you have phimosis. Go to the doctor.

>My foreskin only reaches 1/3rd of the way down, any more and it cracks.
dafuq
you should get that shit checked out m8

>I tried looking that shit up, it looks painfull as fuck.
It is. However go to a proper doctor and let him give you a steroid creme. It may take a while but it really helps in the long term.

>you just need lube
>tfw the Americucks have internalized this jewish oppression

That just sounds so inconvenient and cumbersome.
Why not just sit on a thing and rinse your ass?
What doctor would i even have to go to?
Also why do i need my skin to go all the way down when erected?
Does my willy fall off if i try to have sex?

Say what you will about the morality or lack of by the parents making thks decision. But every single guy i know has some anecdotal story about ripping open their foreskin and bleeding during sex, or zipping it up in jeans. I have an uncircumcised friend who zipped up his foreskin in his jeans, bled everywhere, and had to go to the ER like in meet the parents. I wish i had my foreskin, but ive never had my penis "caught" in anything either.

>rinse your ass
because the shit's gone but your ass will still smell like shit

>doctor to go
urologist.

>Also why do i need my skin to go all the way down when erected?
>Does my willy fall off if i try to have sex?
how old are you m8
if your skin doesnt go all the way down you get this

being reminded your a slave to the jew everytime you look at your own dick..

Do your friends not wear underpants?

neither have I, and I have a foreskin.

An urologist should take care of that.

>Dr. John Harvey Kellogg recommended circumcision of boys caught masturbating, writing: "A remedy for masturbation which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering anaesthetic, as the pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment."

His book "Plain Facts for Young and Old." is full with shit like this, and unfortunately most of it is still common """knowledge""".

PS: Yes, it's the cornflakes-guy. Stop buying them.

>other than that I've never heard of a dude having urinary tract infections unless theyre fucking sluts
Tract infection doesn't come from raping sluts it's not an std, but it comes from ecoli(you know how easy it is to get ecoli on your dick with all that cheese and thick foreskin and other abominations) ,obesity and diabetes.

>unprotected and ive literally NEVER heard about penile cancer in my country EVER and we're pretty much all uncircumcised
Yea you think someone would go outside and yell "HEY EVERYONE I HAVE DICK CANCER HAHAHA" ?
Also stop using anecdotes.

I fucking know i have phimosis you fuck.
I was just wondering what happens if you penetrate with non retracted foreskin
Cheers

vulvas can develop smegma too, but FGM is forbidden.
why is that?

usa has one of the highest hiv-infection-rate of "first world"-country, although circumcision is so widespread.
why is that?

I didnt mean I havent heard it from friends I meant this has literally never came up medically in my life ever.

>with all that cheese and thick foreskin and other abominations) ,obesity and diabetes.
what the fuck? what the fuck are you talking about? just wash your fucking dick you moron
>obesity and diabetes
also depression cholesterol gout cholera and ebola

christ, dick cheese yurps are so insecure

I think we can agree that our Tunisian friend has no idea of what he's talking about.

i used to have something similar when i was younger, when i got hard my foreskin wont retract all the way, maybe half the way, felt tight and felt like my banjo string was going to snap, when your flaccid, stretching your foreskin as much as possible may help.

guess what, the inner foreskin plus the softer and moist skin of the glans is the natural way of lubing the penis.
people with foreskin or very loose circumcision don't need lube for fapping.
why's that?

crazy how nature do that.

>I fucking know i have phimosis you fuck.
>is an adult
>has phimosis
>knows it
>doesnt do anything about
>asks what to do about it on random thread on Sup Forums just cause it came up
well then you shouldnt be talking about hygienic standards, should you?

Don't your friends wear underwear? That's the only way I can see how you'd get your dick caught in a zipper.

>american pee pees

stop watching american pie tier "comedies"

What exactly does hygiene have to do with phimosis?

ask the feta factory on your dick

>what the fuck? what the fuck are you talking about? just wash your fucking dick you moron

Its a motherfucking microbe. its not easy to wash microscopical shit off unless you constantly wash yourself 5 times a day. There is a huge chance that theres some delicious ecoli in your dick, hands or feet

>its harder without foreskin
>no its not! except it is!

I don't think you fully grasp how phimosis works.
It doesn't go back when its erect.

do you also cut your hands and feet off in tunisia or do you just fucking WASH THEM

This forum is completely compromised. I see now, It is time to leave.

>cutting off your dick in case you get a disease

That's like killing yourself in case you die.

Fgm will do more harm than good.

stop sticking your dick in shit.
how hard can it be to wash your junk!?

it can tear, that's why you have to get treatment.
either by stretching it yourself with our without steroid-cream, or get a surgery which preserves the foreskin and all the nerves at the tip of the skin.

>What exactly does hygiene have to do with phimosis?
Bacteria and the like flourishes under the foreskin if you are unable to wash these parts properly.

Yes I do, I wash them 4-5 times a day before every prayer. I have to.

You realize that our body has antibodies to deal with 99% of those right?

We don't stick our dicks in goat asses so we don't have that problem.

loss of sensitivity, psychological trauma and/or problems in sexual activities aren't harmful?

Is your dick erect 100% of the time?

>stop sticking your dick in shit.
>how hard can it be to wash your junk!?

It's not about sticking your dick in shit, your dick could get dirty just by sweating, masturbation, or pissing.

What the fuck? Mine is fine and none of the people I know have this problem. Their father probably not teached them to pull the skin down.

>But every single guy i know has some anecdotal story about ripping open their foreskin and bleeding during sex, or zipping it up in jeans
Taking into account that almost all the american babies are circumsized when they are born, you are a fucking liar

If you had an extra amount of skin or a lump that has a big chance of giving you diseases, would you remove it? Of course you'd do.

>big chance
kek, every study says that its a very very small difference, and it leads to problems with your sex life. Have you even read the thread Tunisia-user?

>If you had an extra amount of skin or a lump that has a big chance of giving you diseases, would you remove it?

Sounds like we need to remove Tunisia.

i have 2000 more nerve endings on my penis than you, your argument is invalid.

The rest of the world with uncut dicks prove you wrong, goatfucker

>Lol you don't cut your kids foreskin?
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIERCE YOUR BABIES EARS WITHOUT THEIR CONCERN?
America was a mistake