Should the disabled, such the deaf and blind, be euthanized so that we may forward the advancement of civilization?

Should the disabled, such the deaf and blind, be euthanized so that we may forward the advancement of civilization?

Dumb

What if you were born disable would you kill yourself

Maybe.
no
They can provide valuable insight into perspectives we might not normally look at, plus they are "our people", it is our duty to look after "our people".

the blind should be, not the deaf. the deaf could probably get a decent job

ohhhhhh boy here we go

Yes but only if we can also euthanise the socially impaired, the neets and anyone over 24 who still plays video games and watches anime.

Sure why not. I have epilepsy so I should be euthanized.

What a retarded idea.

>be cuck
>find out wife was fucking chad behind my back
>threaten with divorce
>she goes apeshit on me that she lost her source of income and throws acid in my face
>am disfigured and blind, but survive
>some retard waddling in the line at walmart mumbles that I should be euthanized for limiting the 'potential of the white race'

This is the level of retardation we're talking about. Like Pol Pot level dumbass ideas.

Did I fall for the bait?

any nude of her? i bet she has amazing ass juicy and tasteful.

OP, your children might end up deaf, blind, and mute. I wouldn't want your children euthanized by the government.

>be blind

Nobody wants disabled kids and most get aborted in the west, so it isn't even an issue.

>forward the advancement of civilization
>By killing deaf/blind people
Naturally OP declines to provide details of how he came to this connection

It's unrealistic so there's no point

Deaf people aren't missing much. Sounds are pretty meh.

euthanizing is barbaric and therefore degenerate.

>killing that thicc, chad-birthing machine
>betterment of white race

there are deaf couples in america who deliberatly select deaf embryos with preimplantation diagnostics because the don't want their kid to be able to hear. that shit should be forbidden.

Legally blind guy here
Go fuck yourself, I'm not hindering your advancement in anything
Trust me, you'd rather have me willingly not spreading my 'bad genes' than Tyrone spreading his 'good genes' with 8 kids.

Because even as a blind white guy, I'm still better for society than the dindus who rape, rob and murder.

Firstly, you have to consider the genetics of the disability. Is it an inheritable problem? How disabling is it? Is it something that, in and of itself, causes the disability or was it exasperated by shitty parents?
IE 1: Bipolar raised by abusive parents vs Bipolar raised by good parents. One will have all kinds of issues on top of bipolar and be a general fuckup, the other.. well there's plenty of rich ass bipolar people running around.

IE 2: Someone who was born blind vs someone who is blind because a niglet poked their eyes out in daycare.

Next thing to consider is morality. Are we aiming to be civilized westerners, or goddamn niggers and barbarians?

My blindness didn't even happened till I was in my mid 20s, it's a eye disease that doctors and no idea what causes it.

If your kid is a downs or whatever sure but there are things that can't be found out before or shortly after birth.

If you're really blind how many fingers am I holding up?

No.

Several members of this board will be though via nuclear holocaust.

>implying we can't remove you and tyrone

Deafness or blindness could one day be progressive traits. Just let evolution do its job and stop intervening with medicine and fertility treatments.

yes

if you try and bake a cake and it goes wrong dya just go ah well this is the cake I made
or dya lash it in the bin and do it again; properly this time

T H I C C

>but how did he read your post

so 90% of Sup Forums?
i agree

Not all sick men are utterly wretched:
Some are blessed with sons,
Some with friends,
some with riches,
Some with worthy works.

The halt can manage a horse,
the handless a flock,
The deaf be a doughty fighter,
To be blind is better than to burn on a pyre:
There is nothing the dead can do.

It is always better to be alive,
The living can keep a cow.
Fire, I saw, warming a wealthy man,
With a cold corpse at his door.

Havamal.

every resource consumed by the lesser is wasted when it could have gone to a more perfectly formed human

How about we take out niggers and sandniggers first and then see how rapidly civilization will advance.

>24
interesting number you chose there

most people realized he was talking about people are blind from birth

>tfw no qt deaf gf to keep safe

Worked for Sparta

Pro-tip stay away from inbreeding

Somebody must have a source for her!

No. I'd imagine disabled people are more motivated to fix things, including their own disabilities, than normalfags are. When's the last time you heard a normalfag say, "when I grow up I want to cure [insert rare or misunderstood disease here]!" Never, because they're lazy and spoiled with good health. It's always muh cancer muh immortality, which is useless for society to keep old people alive, especially when those people don't contribute anything to progression.

why kill them you fucking idiot?

just sterilize them and make use of them however you can